How Are You At This Very Moment?

Guest leo62

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest knockblock

I'm straightening my priorities and evaluating where I need to be at the stage I'm at in my life.

Oh yeah, and there's hardly anything to do on Soompi forums anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest doremi_fm

Busy busy busy. 

But I feel it's much better to be busy than not. Lots of new things coming up. And the Christmas is almost here!

A little bit more then I get to rest. 

hungry,sleepy,tired, 

miss my boyfriend & want to drive to his house & sleep over there a few nights 

haha it is actually more convienent for me to stay over at bf house rather than my own bc i would be closer to work LOL

• 1 year later...

I'm 21 years old. It's Christmas day. I've been working non-stop for over a year now. I worked every single day. (I still sorta work all the time - now, I have Sundays off.) I don't really know what to do with my life. I mean, I know that I want to study again... but I'm not too sure what I want to study. No, that's not really true. I know what I want to study. It's the fear of not getting a job soon enough that's keeping me from pursuing something that I really like. I'm excited to stay in bed for days and catch up on all my movies, books, shows --- but a part of me wants 2016 to just keep on going as awful as it was. I don't want 2017 to come just yet. I don't want to turn 22 yet. I don't want the allure of being young leave me just yet...

I'm a mess. A happy mess right now. I don't really know how I'll feel once winter break is over, though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived