[Variety] Good Sunday - Heroes 영웅호걸

Guest lucky_moon

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Deus5000

Good job on the subs bnersh, question though. Will you be doing any other formats besides youtube like hardsubs or softsubs?

I do hope a subbing team picks it up. First episode had awesome moments like Kahi's snitching and then the random auction for IU's fan.

Good job on the subs bnersh, question though. Will you be doing any other formats besides youtube like hardsubs or softsubs?

I do hope a subbing team picks it up. First episode had awesome moments like Kahi's snitching and then the random auction for IU's fan.

Will be doing hardsubs from now on, but uploads will take a while since im doing this by myself..

Guest dzero

thanks bnersh for the subs! Its really appreciated! I feel as though this series will soar in popularity pretty soon!

Guest Deus5000

Will be doing hardsubs from now on, but uploads will take a while since im doing this by myself..

Awwww, its a real shame you're doing it by yourself, ever tried recruiting anyone or starting a forum to do so? I know thats how the Strong Heart subbing team started (They do it in collab with Suju fan forum) and they have a nice forum at that. Could be something worth looking into.

I can only offer to help you upload your finished stuff on to my Megapload premium account for you and then post the links here.

Awwww, its a real shame you're doing it by yourself, ever tried recruiting anyone or starting a forum to do so? I know thats how the Strong Heart subbing team started (They do it in collab with Suju fan forum) and they have a nice forum at that. Could be something worth looking into.

I can only offer to help you upload your finished stuff on to my Megapload premium account for you and then post the links here.

im part of the brown eyed girls subcrew

but i prefer uploading heroes myself^^

Guest wing834

@snjeung wow, ur awesome! thank you so much! hardsub vids r the best :)

cant wait for the nxt episode :) i wonder whether they will change the teams after the 2nd episode~

Guest almus

Guaa! I really love this programe

Where i can find the hardsubs??

Thank you, bnersh!!! You're incredible, doing this alone~

Guest Deus5000

im part of the brown eyed girls subcrew

but i prefer uploading heroes myself^^

Ah i see. Just one of those people who if you don't do it yourself you can't be 100% happy with it?

I had a feeling you had something to do with BEG from your youtube wallpaper :P

Anyway, have fun with the releases. Remember its quality, not quantity that people want ;)

Wow, great first episode so far. I like it. I just wish there were better subs, heehee. I'm thankful that there are some subs at least, but there are so many speaking lines/sentences that weren't subbed, and that makes me sad, lol. I'd like quality over quantity too.

Ah i see. Just one of those people who if you don't do it yourself you can't be 100% happy with it?

I had a feeling you had something to do with BEG from your youtube wallpaper :P

Anyway, have fun with the releases. Remember its quality, not quantity that people want ;)

nah i'm just not used to working with other people for subbing, or never really have..

Guest mudsmoothie

The first ep was alright. Like everyone else, I think the cast is too big. If I had to cut, I would remove Narsha and Nicole.

Lastly, big thank you to bnersh for the subbing!!

Guest kame_lovelove

i really enjoy this show. the only reason that makes me wanna watch this is because of Kahi.

but i like all of them. yeah, i kinda agree that SIY kinda arrogant, but i guess that's her personality.

nway, thanks guyz for sharing the download link :)

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

[HQ] Heroes (2010-07-25).avi [800.68 MB]

Guest: Taeyang, MBLAQ, IU, etc | Nicole (KARA), Gahee (After School), Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls), Jiyeon (T-ara), IU, Seo In Young, Lee Jin, Yoo In Na, Noh Sa Yeon, Shin Bong Sun, Jeong Ga Eun, Hong Soo Ah, Noh Hong Chul, Lee Hwi Jae

Visit KPOPELLA for direct links

Guest timpa

lol. IU is just so adorable. I loved how she managed to keep it together after kissing Taeyang on the cheek until she got about halfway off the stage then she saw the other girls and starting jumping up and down and waving her arms. rofl

Guest ponkie

I still have no idea what this show is about. :lol: Do they just play games? Or do they also do something productive like in Invincible Youth?

Archived