Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Dramabeans Post on 7th Level Civil Servant.. I think some here are asking what happened to Han Gil Ro's character. This article sheds some light on that. 
Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/11/level-7-civil-servant-starts-shooting/

Level 7 Civil Servant starts shootingby girlfriday 7g2-1.jpg

Aw, I was hoping that the first stills from action rom-com Level 7 Civil Servant would be a little more James Bond and a little less boy-next-door, but I suppose the hero isn’t going to start out a badass, which is part of the fun. It’s just, with a character who got into the spy biz because he wanted to be Bond, I want all the hammy wannabe Bond antics that come with. Regardless, Joo-won is Joo-won, and he looks friggin’ adorable, as always. There just had better be tuxedos for the poster shoot, ‘s all I’m sayin’.

The first stills are out from the set of the drama, which stars Joo-won and Choi Kang-hee as a pair of spies with a contentious relationship, soon to be complicated by romance of course. It doesn’t seem like the drama’s going to follow the original movie to the letter, but with the same writer, we can at least expect a similar tone. Yunno, just your average workplace rom-com… with guns and secret identities, and a whole lot of brushing the napalm out of your hair before a date. (Or perhaps he’ll live on the edge and use it as hair gel?)

Joo-won’s character is rookie agent Han Gil-ro, who’s described as prickly and cunning. Hm, interesting. So not exactly Kang Ji-hwan’s bumbling character in the movie. I wonder if it’s intentional that with the surname, his name means “on one road.” Maybe a hint that he’s a stubborn my-way-or-the-highway kinda guy?

The first scene they shot is a date that Gil-ro arranges in order to uncover Seo-won’s (Choi Kang-hee) true identity. Ha Shi-eun, pictured below, plays the heroine’s best friend whom he uses to set up the meeting, after being humiliated the first time. (We aren’t privy to the humiliating meet-cute, but it involves a blind date.) She’s apparently a no-show, because he threatens her friend, “If I catch her, I won’t leave her alone.” And he doesn’t mean it in the nice way.

But if we have our druthers, Gil-ro won’t figure out Seo-won’s true identity for many moons, at least till we’ve gotten our money’s worth in spy-vs-spy secret identity hijinks. Otherwise, where’s the fun?

Guest umbanana

Oh my. How can this 25/6-year old man be so adorable?! I can almost see little cartoon love hearts floating around His Adorableness. 
@jsubmarineCantata coffee! Atm, if you get the 100-sachet pack, you get a free Cantata tumbler! Too bad Cutie's face isn't on the tumbler, but it's on the plastic box the tumbler's in.... and his face is also on the Cantata packaging :D ALSO. I saw a life-size cardboard figure of cutie in the Lotte Mart at Seoul Station... too bad my friend wouldn't help me take a pic of me with cardboard cutie. Maybe you can nick that (we'll keep quiet here)?

umbanana said: Oh my. How can this 25/6-year old man be so adorable?! I can almost see little cartoon love hearts floating around His Adorableness. 
@jsubmarineCantata coffee! Atm, if you get the 100-sachet pack, you get a free Cantata tumbler! Too bad Cutie's face isn't on the tumbler, but it's on the plastic box the tumbler's in.... and his face is also on the Cantata packaging :D ALSO. I saw a life-size cardboard figure of cutie in the Lotte Mart at Seoul Station... too bad my friend wouldn't help me take a pic of me with cardboard cutie. Maybe you can nick that (we'll keep quiet here)?

Guest jsubmarine

Is that all?..........Just the Cantata coffee...............?? and a Joo Wonless Tumbler?

OK confirmed that next Tuesday 4th December at 10.10pm is Win Win  Epi 137 with Cuite.
with English Subs on KBS World.

@jsubmarine, I actually checked  Win Win today and saw that its not yet Cutie's episode... I'm so excited eh. I think I'm going to own the TV next Tuesday night. kekekeke.

-edit-

@alysanne, jsubmarine just confirmed.. Cutie's Win Win english sub at KBSW next Tuesday. Better secure that cable tv on that day. :D

@coolreborn @stearly

See... I'm not joking when I say I want to be the mic (closer to his lips.. And he even handle it with both hands and yes, with extra care!!)

@jsubmarineYou like my siggy? :D You want one too? From what I remember you posted ding dong video... so you must be moaty to a certain degree =))
EDIT:
The GOOD and EVIL faces of Joo Won. It's like looking at two people at the same time. Jekyll and Hyde (Cutie's favorite musical).
g-e.jpg
15xuxaw.jpg
source: uk.ebid.net