Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@exile18 @mojobobo @mrdimples @hobeverly1212 U gals wld hav gone thru last Sun's 1N2D ep thoroughly in full inspection by now... herez the chinese sub version in HD if u r interested. personally i prefer to watch with chinese sub bcoz i feel tat sometimes the meanings of the things said in the show are better translated than when it is done in english.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/CKsEoGNY9bA/

@ctfrsgp agreed I always dl in Chinese subs as the translation is more accurate. KBS world is quite bad actually. But I'm in school and I can't watch now :(

@ctfrsgp agreed I always dl in Chinese subs as the translation is more accurate. KBS world is quite bad actually. But I'm in school and I can't watch now :(

@exile18 Where r u fr? Maybe u told me bef but tis old lady here got veli short-term memory like Dory in Nemo... turn ard and I forget alrdy :D

Guest septmoon16

whoa so many posts! totally missed out on the party :(

so much pretty.

after lots of internal debates (its healthy for the mind!), i've decided to claim permed joo won. everyone can fight over the rest of him, but permed joo wonie is MINE !!! (i'm fully prepared to fight dirty to stake this claim)

so hands off when you see this!

7024c13d70cf3bc7c222bd6ad100baa1cc112ac6

@stepmoon16, Please do not quote images. Kindly remove the image url from your post above. Thank you. 
@ctfrsgp, I'm innocent! I only plant my veggies like broccoli, kangkong, xiao bai cai and french beans. I gave @mrdimples a small plot of land to farm so I don't know what she plants there.  

mojobobo said: @stepmoon16, Please do not quote images. Kindly remove the image url from your post above. Thank you. 
@ctfrsgp, I'm innocent! I only plant my veggies like broccoli, kangkong, xiao bai cai and french beans. I gave @mrdimples a small plot of land to farm so I don't know what she plants there.