Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

He looks like he just got out of bed. 
These are in addition to the photos post yesterday about Joo won attending the movie premiere. He was there to support his ex co-star Park Bo Young? He even tweeted to say it was a very good movie and gave 5 stars. Sweet. 
ba43d5c451da81cb1f7423425266d0160824315f
ef348e18367adab4117dbbcc8bd4b31c8601e4b9

alysanne said:

@septmoon16: I'm from the Garden, too! ;)

@mojobobo: I LOVE THE KARATE CAT PIC. :x

@alysanne: gasp! another garden(er) NOOOOOOOOOO!

where are the MOATERS!!! *expecto patronum!*

@septmoon16 Har??? WTF...... I jus went away for 1 morning and the Garden folks declared war???? @coolreborn letz wake up & unleash your pet from the moat abyss

Guest jsubmarine

*Jsubmarine.....resurfaces in the moat*
Huh?.....War.....?
Nah.........no war zone here........
Its about LURVE.......and (only) LURVE.....
There is only ONE TARGET here......which is our CUTIE!...
Moaters sent the hot sizzling stuff.....
Garden Dwellers send the fluffy stuff.......
and the Rockies.......throw rocks....*Har har her*...ok.ok....they throw "dubious stuff" (sometimes "hard" sometimes "soft"...'pends on which side they are sliding towards..)

Tho Moaters should ensure the stuff they throw ............ land in the Moat and not the garden or rockies...
Garden dwellers should still dance.........around their Maypole....(i.e Joo Won)
N...
Rockies should make up their minds..........

Nevertheless...........its still "LURVE" being thrown around here....

@jsubmarine
There you are! I was wondering if you got so lost deep in the Abyss that you could not receive our signals calling for you. 
I concur with your message. 
MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR! 

I wonder who's around today? I can't find mojobobo in the Garden and the Moat Lake is calm today, no sign of coolreborn and her fellow Moat Mates. Have they gone to Armageddon to fight their battle? 

Yah!!! Guys, I'm just out in a meeting and the temperature just turned high.

No fighting in Joo Won's territory. Whether moats, gardens or rockies. Anyone into a fight mode, will not be given a flying kiss from Joo Won from the bridge.

@mojobobo: Please refrain yourself from using a cat... that is one of my minions it might turn itself against you. :P

Ok guys I think we have to turn down the cat-fighting for a while. We've been living in co-existance due to the love that we have for our Joo Won, let's keep it at that. :)>-

This is totally random...
Just saw septmoon16 post over at Joo Won's new drama thread that she would like to see Jo Jung Suk act opposite Joo Won as his enemy in the new drama. That set me off some Youtube hunting of Joo Won and JJS because both of them acted before in the musical Spring Awakening. For those trying to remember, let me jolt your memory. This is the musical which had Joo Won taking his pants down and exposing his butt, ahem after undressing his female co-star. On stage. No less. Ok, I digress.....anyway. those who been around know that I have been hunting videos of this musical for a long long time. Nothing to do with the butt scene, I swear. I just want to hear Joo Won sing in it. Got a couple of fuzzy  and very short clips so far only. Most of the singing ones featured the original Melchior played by Kim Mu Yeol. Joo Won started out as his understudy and faithfully watched him perform 80 times before Kim Mu Yeol left and Joo Won took over the role. I read a review by a critic who bought a ticket to Joo Won's performance by accident thinking it was Kim Mu Yeol. Anyway, she ended up watching both men. And she said Joo Won was better, yeah!
In my digging I discovered 2 videos which I have not seen before. Joo Won appeared lke for 1 sec so don't blink

@1:56, @2:20
@2:40 and @3:22(the one standing extreme left) for septmoon16, JJS is @2:50 -2:54
Joo Won was crazy cute in this one. At the beginning
for septmoon16,JJS at the end

The reason why I want to hear him sing in this so much is that I just cannot get over this part  in the video below 0:48-0:54 out of my mind. His voice sounds so velvety smooth and sexy low that it sends chills down my spine every time I hear it. Aawwww......why no other videos? 

And if you had the patience to watch all those videos above, here's another. He appears more in this one

Guest jsubmarine

Dear Mr Dimples.....
Wait!........
.........you are now in the GARDEN?...
how that happen?!..
You talk of your  "hunger".........
for sausages......."Spring Awakening"........

Hmmmm......
I just planted a "MayPOLE" in the garden...