Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Oh my gosh... look at Jae-cheon ssi... he lost so much weight in just a few days... looking half the size of his former self... @farbarri‌ dear, have you forgotten to feed your darling? Or you gave all his food to cutie instead? :D:))

2e738bd4b31c8701ee494408257f9e2f0608ff65

credit as tagged
( I got this photo from Joo Won Bar Baidu but not sure if the owner is indicated in the watermark)

I can't say I love the hairstyle but I love this shot.......he looks so beautiful here. Although he is not facing the camera head on, I cannot help but gasp at his eyebrows, his eyelashes and his nose which is so straight and arrow-like here. Many times when Joo Won bends down and exposes collar bone and that part of his chest. I always imagine putting my hand inside his shirt......Because he is one rare K artist who rarely exposes his upper body, it has become somewhat like a hidden treasure. I had a glimpse of it last week...and it was just....so....*runs out of words*

ikr? Jaecheon lost so much weight since the last year. Jaecheon was still chubby after GD ended, but he lost weight after that. i guess Joowon's lack of filming schedule affects him too. when Joowon films a drama, i think Jaecheon had pretty much nothing to do, and just wait for a long period of time near the filming site. but with Joowon's busy schedule going back and forth to Ghost performance, movie filming, CF events, etc., i guess Jaecheon burns all those calories.

Joowon lost weight too. did you notice? close up pictures made it so obvious. he's like a piece of wood already. he lost weight during his 'long break'. now that his hectic work schedule has resumed, i can only fear how thin Joowon will get. hmm... but he gained weight during Gaksital though. dont know how that happened... :-? :-? :-?

I remember when he was filming BM, due to the crazily hectic schedule day and night, cutie suffered from hormonal imbalance that caused him to have water retention and hence, looked bloated.

-edit-

See cutie in this vid at 2:12. I think that was his most "bloated" look during that period filming BM :( Poor kiddo

cr. Tofuyee