Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

manyearsago said: Musical "Ghost" 539 Days of Long Journey
http://www.stagetalk.co.kr/HotNews/Column/#read%3A3686

It is a short but well summarised article. 
I am sure Joo Won will be missing the stage a lot so he was emotional last night.  As a musical actor, what is more important than receiving instant responses from audience?  When is his next musical?  No one knows.   Better treasure every moment he has in his remaining performances.
"GHOST" TEAM.  WELL DONE !!
@mrdimples thanks for your awesome fan account.  You told me you were taking a break writing it then I found out you have actually posted it.    Joo Won indeed has a special position in your heart!!

jooceci said: @farbarri‌ After 3 initial hiccups, at last I made it to Korea, and just watched a spectacular musical show, GHOST. Will be watching the 3pm show too on 21st. Yup joowon was teary-eyed during curtain call and he is so handsome in real life. I was one of the many fans waiting enthusiastically for him coming down from the elevator. Joowon will never know I was there but it's okay, cause the joy and pride that I received outweighed everything. He has directly affected me to move out from my comfort zone and explored a new perspective in my life. Joowon will be the ONE N ONLY ONE superstar I will be supporting for life, there's no room for others.

Say Good Bye to Sam Wheat
008_zps86fc072b.gif
credit as tagged

Thank you, our dearest Joo Won

I knew he would be emotional but still I am caught off guard by this. I think the applause at the end of 29th will be thunderous. Many fans would give anything to go and watch him in the closing but only a few lucky ones will be able to do so.

As the curtain falls, let us show our appreciation for this man by pouring our thoughts, our "thank you" in form of short messages, drawings, chibis, fanarts...anything.. JWCIFC admins are waiting to collate all these and send them to Joo Won, sealed with our kisses and love. Though we are not participating in a project for this special day, the least we can do is this. Like what @jooceci said, I do not know if Joo Won will read our messages but the joy and pride he has given us through his hardwork on this stage for the past 7 to 8 months is reward enough and expressing myself through this medium is as much for me as it is for him.

email to cuties2mjw@gmail.com

Today's Curtain Call

credit: K RAHEE

I noticed something different in Joo Won-Ivy and Joo Won-Jiyeon dance at the end of the curtain call. At first, I wanted to comment on a gesture he did in yesterday's curtain call because I thought he was very emotional. Then I went back and check as many curtain calls as I could find and there it is. I guess because of them being closer in age, Joo Won has less inhibitions with Jiyeon. After 8 months, he must have made many friends. I am sure in years to come, he will look back and remember this production fondly.

Dearie @mrdimples‌, I've always felt a connection to you because of the way we started fangirling Joowon. You are like my inner voice,...so expressive and your words always hit the right note with me. Guess what happened today?? I TOUCHED JOOWON'ARM!!!!!!!

Whilst everyone was clicking away, I stretched out my hand and touched him. I just made a "connection" with Joowon. I am so satisfied now. It's time to go home to my kids and hubby. ITs goodbye to Joowon, Korea and annyeong chingus..

Oh my Ghost! What a busy month it was for me. I missed fangirling and everyone here in soompi!!!

Funny how a crying picture of Cutie is enough to get me teary-eyed. T__________________T I cannot believe Ghost is already ending. If you guys can come to Korea in the last few performances of Cutie as Sam Wheat, goooooooooo!!!! That should not be missed! And I am super happy for you @mrdimples for finally seeing Cutie's flesh Cutie in flesh!!! Not once, but thrice!!! Hoooooraaaayyyy!!! That was one awesome fanaccount that you gave! And I agree with almost all of it. I don't know too if I got more emotional in the one with Joo Won-Ji Yeon because it was the first time that I watched it or if it was because they have a more natural/realistic feel?

And about those two ladies beside you who suddenly went forward during the sofa scene, are you sure it was not me and @coolreborn eonni? Hahahaha. We did exactly that the first time we watched! And yes, angles do make a lot of difference depending on what you want to see! Kekeke!

Like that McCol Barley fan event picture you guys posted! ^^ speaking of which, is Cutie growing his hair for the Nodame role? Though there are a lot of naysayers, I am really excited for Cutie to get back on the small screen. I haven't watched any kdrama for a while now and I am so craving for a Joo Won drama!

Do you guys know if Joo Won's Life Log has finished shooting? Or do they end at the same time that Ghost would? Awwww. Prepare the tissues! Huuuuuuu! In the meantime, thank you JWCIFC for the subbed Life Logs!!! ^^

And about those fanarts/letter, I'll start working on mine later! C'mon people, let's show our love for Cutie by supporting the JWCIFC project! ^^

Ahhhhhhhh it feels so good to be able to fangirl again! ^^

Source: Joowon baidu

After Joowon revealed his high school name in TVN Taxi, Joowon baidu posted this picture and it turns out many musical actor such as Jo Seung-Woo, Hwang Jung-min, and Hong Kwang-ho are graduated from same high school

Just to add - the fan who posted the photos of cutie's high school shared that the school was the same one where "Goong" aka "Princess Hours" was filmed in 2006. It is about 1 hour's journey by bus from cutie's home in Yongin and the school fees was said to be 6 times that of a public high school. The school has its own theatre where the students stage their performances.

@0708july please..... please dont put Joowon's (and Jaecheon's) pictures in spoiler tags, regardless of how much space it will take. let us scroll downwards to see those goodies. it's a crime to hide those two boys in spoiler tags... :( :( :(

anyway.... last Friday and Saturday has got to be the largest fan crowd i've ever seen. Joowon has to walk through so far to get to the elevator! and the fans crowding him is just.... wow... and the way they chased him. usually fans stopped by the door when Jaecheon told them to stop following, they listened to him. but this time, fans followed them all the way, and security has to stop fans by the cinema. it's a bit scary though. but that's celebrity life, always get mobbed by fans. according to @mrdimples, Joowon didnt leave the venue by the front escalator last week, so fans must have missed him a lot.
LOL at Joowon's surprised face! kekekeke! he looks so cute~ his mouth always fall open wide whenever he's surprised. ;)) ;)) ;))
i'm surprised to see those fans descending the escalator behind him. Joowon descends a bit late, in order to let all the fans go down first. but this time, fans were even chasing him at the back. even Jaecheon stand by the side, to make sure that those fans didnt come too near Joowon. it can be dangerous, actually. since Joowon didnt know they're at the back, and if they approach him, he can be surprised which caused him to lose balance on the escalator, or the fans can be too excited and accidentally pushed him or something.
i like this picture:
10474647_875820479100166_903289273151920

Joowon: Where's farbarri? *pouts*Jaecheon: I'm sorry, dear friend. farbarri is with me... *mehrong*

farbarri said: @0708july please..... please dont put Joowon's (and Jaecheon's) pictures in spoiler tags, regardless of how much space it will take. let us scroll downwards to see those goodies. it's a crime to hide those two boys in spoiler tags... :( :( :(

anyway.... last Friday and Saturday has got to be the largest fan crowd i've ever seen. Joowon has to walk through so far to get to the elevator! and the fans crowding him is just.... wow... and the way they chased him. usually fans stopped by the door when Jaecheon told them to stop following, they listened to him. but this time, fans followed them all the way, and security has to stop fans by the cinema. it's a bit scary though. but that's celebrity life, always get mobbed by fans. according to @mrdimples, Joowon didnt leave the venue by the front escalator last week, so fans must have missed him a lot.
LOL at Joowon's surprised face! kekekeke! he looks so cute~ his mouth always fall open wide whenever he's surprised. ;)) ;)) ;))
i'm surprised to see those fans descending the escalator behind him. Joowon descends a bit late, in order to let all the fans go down first. but this time, fans were even chasing him at the back. even Jaecheon stand by the side, to make sure that those fans didnt come too near Joowon. it can be dangerous, actually. since Joowon didnt know they're at the back, and if they approach him, he can be surprised which caused him to lose balance on the escalator, or the fans can be too excited and accidentally pushed him or something.
i like this picture:
10474647_875820479100166_903289273151920

Joowon: Where's farbarri? *pouts*Jaecheon: I'm sorry, dear friend. farbarri is with me... *mehrong*