Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

simplydramafied1082 said: Still awaiting to hear news on "C'est Si Bon". I keep a check on Han Hyo Joo's status too. She has started working on a new Japanese movie. Maybe she should finish shooting it by next month or early April. I guess by then Fashion King should get done.
I keep seeing the search word "C'est Si Bon" on Daum. So maybe we might get some good news :) Crossing my fingers [-O<

mrdimples said: simplydramafied1082 said: Still awaiting to hear news on "C'est Si Bon". I keep a check on Han Hyo Joo's status too. She has started working on a new Japanese movie. Maybe she should finish shooting it by next month or early April. I guess by then Fashion King should get done.
I keep seeing the search word "C'est Si Bon" on Daum. So maybe we might get some good news :) Crossing my fingers [-O<

simplydramafied1082 said: mrdimples said: simplydramafied1082 said: Still awaiting to hear news on "C'est Si Bon". I keep a check on Han Hyo Joo's status too. She has started working on a new Japanese movie. Maybe she should finish shooting it by next month or early April. I guess by then Fashion King should get done.

I just saw there is an article in JW DC that probably be on an interview with cutie during his Spring Awakening days... I can't post pics anymore from PB...

Herez the link to that article in DC - http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=joowon&no=258438&page=1

maybe one of korean translators can help

About the FM in JP, i also think that's about culture...so the atmosphere in there is different. 

And 1 more thing I want to say after watching the vid: I love him more & more not like an idol, just like my brother. :)
Ah, 1 cute Fan Art from D
2009794967_42032c9b_zps963ec669.jpg

Cre as tagged, Joo Won DC.

mrdimples said: simplydramafied1082 said: Still awaiting to hear news on "C'est Si Bon". I keep a check on Han Hyo Joo's status too. She has started working on a new Japanese movie. Maybe she should finish shooting it by next month or early April. I guess by then Fashion King should get done.

mrdimples said: simplydramafied1082 said: mrdimples said: simplydramafied1082 said: Still awaiting to hear news on "C'est Si Bon". I keep a check on Han Hyo Joo's status too. She has started working on a new Japanese movie. Maybe she should finish shooting it by next month or early April. I guess by then Fashion King should get done.

mydeed said: mrdimples said: simplydramafied1082 said: Still awaiting to hear news on "C'est Si Bon". I keep a check on Han Hyo Joo's status too. She has started working on a new Japanese movie. Maybe she should finish shooting it by next month or early April. I guess by then Fashion King should get done.

i watched the 2014 Japanese Fanmeeting with nervousness all the while he sings (i skipped some interviews part as i dont understand what they talk about). i couldnt even watch his face because i was scared he will not sound as good as how the fanaccount described him to be.
BUT... i smiled when i see him sing, giggled all the time he ran around the audience, i laughed seeing his drawing, i replayed his songs, tried to make screencaps but got too excited and gave up, and practically spazzed like a normal fangirl. i didnt see anything wrong with the video. Joowon looks happy, which makes me happy. he dances, sings, laughs, and i followed everything that he did like a schoolgirl that i used to be. :x :x :x
his songs? he sounds AWESOME! i love I Believe and both Good Doctor OSTs. sure, his voice cracks once when he sings the ridiculously high note in L7CS's OST The Way To You. he embarrassingly laughs, and so do i. ;;) ;;) even 2PM Junho sings it in falsetto, but Joowon tried singing in high note in both fanmeetings in Japan and he nailed it in 2013, but cracked in 2014. still, he sounds better than when he performs it in 2013.
no cheers? during songs, Japanese videos often mutes audience's audio in order to not disturb the beauty of the song. i watch so many kpop artists' performance in Japan and i was surprised the first time i watched their whole concert video, because i cant hear fans screaming. but this is an official video, not a fancam. so of course we cant hear the screaming like in kpop performances in korea. i personally prefer to hear some screams, but the audience's audio was muted, not that they didnt scream. with that hotness? impossible to not scream. i can see the blue light-sticks they lit up during performances, and when the camera shows the audience, they were very supportive of him. standing up and dancing along. it was a fun atmosphere! :D :D
he sings Nothing Better so well! i love his soft, soothing voice~ :x :x :x he cant sing towards the end, but his voice didnt go out of pitch at all. he just cant get the words out because he was crying. he tried to sing, while crying in between. awww~
the only thing i'm disappointed in the video is that:1) he doesnt sing any girl group songs. :)) :)) i actually want him to sing 1 or 2 new songs from recent groups now, so fans can connect with him better. but it's alright. from 2013's songs, Joowon sings L7CS OST, I Believe and Nadeshiko. new songs are two Good Doctor OSTs, JYP's Honey (dance), Unchained Melody guitar version, Nothing Better and Baker King OST.
2) the camera doesnt zoom at the RIGHT places when he dances to JYP's Honey song (he lip synched, but the recorded version is his own voice). that song has sooooo many great choreographies for fanservice. but the camera zooms on his upper half only.... what's the use of a butt shake if it's not shown? X( X( X( X(