Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Jenny Matthews

I have been following this guy since I saw him on Bridal Mask recently, but I just watched when he appeared on "Win, Win" and omg guys!!! He is the sweetest, cutest thing alive. I had no idea what he was like in real life, but my goodness he even cried while talking about wanting to keep his love pure. Who is this guy? I'm a gonner. Head over heels. Waiting for the subs for the next ep of good doctor....so excited!

ezze said:

simplydramafied1082

said:

But Assistant Director Hyun Tae (played by the awesome Kwak Do Han) used it against the Director by saying this could further complicate things for PSO since he is in the same dept of Dr. Go (which I still can't understand how is that related).Anyways just to explain this is another one of the dirty politics / money making tactics used by doctors in hospitals.

farbarri said: i think PSO will get hit again, because the stills showed him lying on the floor. KDH must have known he was the one that ordered the patient transfer, and he got angry again. aww, poor ShiOn.
one thing i dont understand is why KDH said PSO is a robot who only wants to save the patient? isnt that what doctors are supposed to do? :-? what has emotion got to do with the surgery? i think KDH himself does not really care about patients' emotion, for he wants to conduct surgery to EunJi despite knowing she's scared of surgery. of course, what he did is fully understandable, as delaying the surgery will prove fatal the EunJi. but this is also the same reason why PSO wants to operate on the little boy, for he knows the boy is in a dangerous situation. but he is doing it for he has emotion for the boy. doesnt he? i dont understand this part. please enlighten me.