Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mydeed

Thanks for the updates, from @manyearsago article to Entertainment Weekly interview. I'm a proud fan of our outstanding Joo Won.

Omo did you guys notice the way Park Shi-on talk?!! Like a little child, no wonder most of the people at the hospital ignoring him... awww poor our pouty cutie.

@coolreborn: Your gifs are awesome :-bd, I dont know what gif making software you are using, I recommend a software that's professional, easy to use, and have many functions and dynamic effects. It's Ulead Gif Animator.
Hope this software can help you to make more moaty gifs for us  :)

*RL, I hate you!* :((

Okay.back to my fantasy land.

Let me divide into different segments

Entertainment weekly:

Joo Won looks EXTREMELY charming with that uniform.He 's quite shy compared to his co-stars but i can see that he is having fun and getting along well. I really want to watch this drama asap.I hope it will do well and give him justice because he is working his @$$ off.(although i guess it is still visible ) i wish him all the best

:D

Ghost poster shooting :

3:-O 3:-O 3:-O

*THE END.*

Teaser 3:

I really love it.especially when park shi ho narrated "I want to present children with future" it was extremely touching.He himself is a "child" who is being hurted , prejudiced and outcasted.even though he is a doctor,his future is unclear.Yet,his pure mindset of only wanting to save children is beyond admirable.

*ps:i really love the child actor.soo cute*

Teaser 2:

I hope the drama is as intense as this one.I don't know,but i feel like PSH is a subject of the hospital's experiment/programme. I sense that If he can do it,he will stay.if not,they will just be thrown away...i am not sure through..

That's it.let's continue to support our actor Joo Won.

@manyearsago, thanks for translation.i should read it soon. :D

goldlotus said: @coolreborn: Your gifs are awesome :-bd, I dont know what gif making software you are using, I recommend a software that's professional, easy to use, and have many functions and dynamic effects. It's Ulead Gif Animator.
Hope this software can help you to make more moaty gifs. :)

coolreborn said: ezze said: yuuqiikeke said: A few nights ago I dreamt of going to watch cutie's musical.... I was there with my class.... no idea why too but I didn't see him in my dream as the monster alarm woke me up. :(( I was waiting for the musical to start so haven't got the chance to see him. :(

So anyway back to mr middle.... so I wasn't the only one who kept looking down... :)) my eyes keep wanting to lool down in one of the BM bts photo where cutie was squating(no pic here coz i using hp. :( ) and I'm like what is wrong with me in my head... :P I'm so glad that we moaties do the same. :P I'm really diving now... :)) BM is really one of the most memorable dramas for me not because of its interesting storyline but also it helps me to notice cutie's sexy butt and erm... treasure... :P I better stop here now as it is quite long and I don't wanna dive deeper. :D

@manyearsago: Thank you a lot for your translation. I'm sorry I was busy making gifs and reading many comments about Cutie tonight so I havent said " thank you" to you yet.
Thank you for spending your precious time, and your effort to translate for us.You're the best. :-bd
Good night to you.
Good night to @coolreborn, @mrdimples, @simplydramafied1082 who are still awake.
Unnies should go to sleep early, it's good for your health and your beauty. :)
Do not neglect your husbands' feelings (:|

Thank you so much @manyearsago for the remaining part of the interview on JW. I was waiting for it especially what Jun Kwang Ryul had to tell about him. For me as a fan of Joo Won I always wanted to know more about his background when he was starting with Kim Tak Gu. There is a lot known about him on various English speaking blogs and websites when he started with Ojakgyo Brothers. It was always a curious thought for me to know more about how he felt personally the transition from musicals to the small or big screen.
There are few things which I would like to quote from what you translated:

Q:  Were you nervous on the first day of filming?

A:  Seriously, I was nervous on the first day but I am the type of person who looks calm even I am very nervous, I guess this is my weapon.  In the film set, I pretended to be calm and greeted with the PD.   

This suddenly reminded of how nervous he felt when he started preparing for Bridal Mask and when I was watching the Entertainment Weekly of Good Doctor posted today. I felt that he looked very nervous. But somehow going through different phases of his acting career and seeing some forms of stagnancy or difficulties makes him strong enough to accept challenges and hence keep the cool exterior.

Q: How did you play the role of Ma Jun?

A:  What I found most important was to let viewers feel the loneliness and sufferings of Ma Jun’s childhood through my acting.  I tried to convince viewers to understand why Ma Jun did lots of bad things even when he had grown up.  Also,  I was requested by PD to strongly express Ma Jun’s feelings in my acting,  like when something happened, I had to respond with big reaction, and when I was angry, I had to act very angrily.  Because I don’t have this sort of character myself, playing angry scenes with yelling were really very hard for me.

There is always this worry for me that I hope he keeps getting varied projects or roles because once it is known that an actor is good looking and has some amounts of reasonable acting chops more or less they play troubled loverboys or happy go lucky guys who meets some sort of inevitable end. And as they grow older they can no longer look the dashing young male lead out to win his damsel or the world. So to a certain extent I am really glad he took his first drama role as an antagonist. Since I am an avid viewer of dramas and movies of many languages the most tough roles to perform is playing an antagonist / anti hero and comic roles since they are not very easy. 

Q: If you have to choose a single reason why it was good to play this drama, what is it?

A:  People.  Having the chance encountering with that many wonderful sunbaes in my first drama is the only reason.  Without sunbaes, perhaps I could not play well with the role of Ma Jun.  Other than their acting ability, I think it was a blessing to me that I was able to act together with the virtuous sunbaes.  Besides the co-stars, I got along well with production staff and PD was also a nice person.  Both my recognition and popularity were elevated because of this drama, however I think there is nothing more memorable than working on this project with all these wonderful people.

Q:  What is your comments on Joo Won?

PD Lee Jung Sub :  Joo Won is very clever.  He is the type who can do well with anything.  When he was acting with sunbaes, he was closely watching their acting.  When it was his turn, he would mimic their acting.  He has the ability to steal acting from others.  To the extent of his acting skills, he can also play a scene of which its script is six pages long in one go.   

I remember in an interview long ago he was asked whom do you look upto or draw inspiration for acting and he said that he looks upto a person/sunbae who has spent considerable amount of time in the acting field since each has their own dynamics or way of representing a role that is something so resonant to what the PD had to say. Since he respects elders and values relationships I really liked what he told. Over a course of time as a person grows older their priorities in life and profession will vary. When a person is young he will tell I like Spiderman because he can shoot webs but as he becomes an adult he still says I still like Spiderman as my favourite action hero 'cos he can shoots web. But why does he like that action hero is somewhere lost. When Joo Won told this I really respect his decision since he looks at any acting project as a classroom filled with teachers who are showing him the way to accomplish a test successfully. From this he is learning the tools to what it takes to be a good actor irrespective of the role having a black/white/grey shade.

I really wish his current drama, movie and shows for GHOST success since it is very rare for an actor to have an "all-kill" in three different mediums of acting. But again I am not hoping too much since not every time a team who prepares a lot will have the same fantastic response from the viewers. Wishing him the BEST OF LUCK always. Oorie Wonnie may good tides be with him always :)

Thanks girls for the updates oh

;;) and translation article from @manyearsago

Hmmm actually these days feel down and lost because of my gum disease I need to take out all my teeth and can't do denture or implant as they scared I will swallow if and choke as I can't control my muscles so s hard for me to brush my teeth properly and no one can help me so after all I need to do it myself but time passes my gum become worse and teeth are shaky and lo owe and drop off and will cause swollen till my throat if worse case I will have problem in breathing

So now everyone's suggesting me to take out all my teeth but I m scared and lost

As not only affect my appearance it will Also mean that I can't eat any solid food anymore

So today I cry out vvv loud as I have been trying to be as normal as possible but end up more things to over come

I mean I Already look so ugly now even a basic feature of human s gone

I mean I m only 32 and stll a lady so look do matter to me even I m ugly Aleady I don't want to look like an alien

But after crying out I just look at cutie smile I really feel better

And i think even I don't take out now my teeth will slowly drop off till the day no more teeth too

I now my front teeth are gone Afew so now I can't smile like last time so happily

And if cutie cm to sg for fm I don't think I want to go and see him to scare him

Even though last time I look different but I have a basic feature of a human being but now no teeth s vvvv ugly