Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

jwonnie said:

To all my dearest fellow Joo Won 'cutie' lovers,

I have had one of THE most blissful weekends of my life! Why? Cos I was one of the fortunate few who attended cutie's FM in Taiwan. If not for a blistering migraine attack yesterday, (prob a cutie's withdrawal syndrome 8-} ) I would have made this post much earlier. In any case, I wanted to share my 1st hand experience with all of you, as my special thanks especially to the major contributors and 'life' of this sacred forum ie coolreborn, mrdimples, septmoon16, stearly, ctrs?? (sorry, cant find yr actual id) etc.

Before I begin, I just wanted everyone to know the reason y there were so limited videos n pixs of the event. Except for the 1st lch prog where cutie appeared in that blue jacket, we were totally not allowed to take any videos/pix for the rest of the prog. There were many watchful eyes who would constantly remind u to keep yr cameras. So bless the souls of all those who managed to sneak and record cutie's performance. ^:)^

Day 1 Fri 17 May

Thankfully, the organisers posted cutie's flight details so I was able to match my own flights with his. My flight arrived at Taipei airport abt 11.45am. Cutie's flight landed abt 12.15pm. Taipei's airport had only 5 baggage belts. Mine was No 1 whilst cutie's was No 5. There was only 1 escalator from the immigration counter to the luggage belts. So when Belt No 5 started running, my friend thot it wld b safer for us to proceed to the escalator and wait for cutie. As we were approaching the escalator, I saw a tall guy in plain white t-shirt, sunglasses and with a pair of headphones round his neck. I knew instinctively that it was cutie! Becos he was accompanied by just 1 female airport staff and another guy, and didn't hv like an 'entourage' surrounding him, my friend totally didn't recognise him. I immediately told her it was cutie! From that moment that I saw him, I literally froze! I had specially bought a new camera for this event and was holding it in my hands. But when I saw cutie just barely abt 2m fr me, my mind just went blank! Cutie's legs are really long so with just a few long strides, he was already at his belt no 5 waiting for his luggage. My friend on the other hand, had to literally try to run after him! When she managed to catch up, she asked if he was Joo Won Shi. He smiled n replied 'yes'. Then she asked if she could take a photo with him, but his manager said 'No'. Cutie himself said 'sorry sorry' then pointed to the luggage belt as if to say that he had to take his luggage. Where was I? I was about 4m away as I just could not bring myself to go anywhere near him! I could literally feel my whole face blushing in full redness just cos he was barely 3-4m away fr me. I was just in absolute awe! His shoulders were broad and he had a nice stride in his walk. His lips did seem a bit pale though. Amazingly, his face looked really small! I was in complete heaven! Since it seemed that he didn't want any 'attention', I pulled my friend away and we made our way out. Whilst outside, his fans were already there waiting for him. He finally appeared again but this time with a larger group. But again, with his long legs, he was gone in an instant! When he appeared, his fans screamed and cutie put his hands to his ears. He was really shy!  

Day 2 Actual Fan Meet

We decided to stay at the hotel where the FM was to take place. The prog began with a lunch starting at 12noon. Midway, cutie appeared in his blue jacket for abt 5mins. The MC introduced him and cutie mentioned roughly what was planned for the rest of the day. Lch was then superceded with the press conference. Again they were extremely strict abt any photo taking cos they wanted the press to hv the 1st exclusive release of any pixs/news etc. This was followed by a Q&A session where cutie answered qns that were written on sticky notes. The 1st 100 could then go on stage and shake hands with him whilst the remaining got a signed poster. It ended abt 3.30pm. Somehow, we managed to make real friends with most of the people who sat at our table. Since it was another 3hrs or so til the evening prog, I invited our new found friends to have a rest in our hotel room. Amazingly, all 7 of us could click very well. Besides my fren n I, the other 5 all came alone. There was even a 61 Grandmother! She was so adorable! Whilst in our hotel room, we all shared about how we came to know and love cutie! We had some real good laughs too! To me, it was truly amazing how bcos of cutie, a 61 yr old grandma, plus 3 other 20s-30s locals, 1 hongkonger and my friend n 1 who are both singaporeans but living in hk, cld come together and gel and hv so much fun and laughter together!

Soon it was 6pm and time to head down to the ballroom for the actual 'Cinderalla show' with oppa!

Again, we were all made to line up and enter the ballroom according to our tkt nos. Once inside, we were reminded once again that no photography was allowed. Cutie soon appeared in his white suit belting out 'My Love'. Needless to say I was totally 100% frozen in all aweness! He sang a total of 5 songs and everytime he sang, I literally felt my heart beat soooo fast! To hear him sing 'live' in an enclosed room is simply amazing! I really had trouble breathing! I honestly cant describe how I felt listening and seeing him sing 'live'! I was in complete 200% awe! Magical is still quite a far off word to describe the moment! My gosh, this 25yr old man truly was able to make this otherwise no-nonsense girl into a pile of slush jelly! Thru out the entire fan meet, cutie truly gave his complete all belting out each song to perfection! He was also very sporting and did whatever the MC asked him to do. Even doing the 'poko poko' dance from the 7GCS drama!

Whilst I wasn't lucky enuf to rec any of his personal items, nor get a chance to hug n smell him, I did managed to shake his hand and rec a signed poster from him! 

Whilst lining up in the queue to shake his hand, again I was transformed into a pile of jelly! When it was my turn n I had to walk up to him, I was totally lost in his gaze! He held my hand with both his hands and it felt really warm n comforting. He said in a very soft voice 'Kamsamida', and I nodded and attempted to open my mouth to reply a 'kamsamida' too but it all I cld hear fr coming out fr my opened mouth was a very weak and soft 'kamsamida'.... I was literally floating thereafter....  My other friend asked me how he smelt, I truly cant tell cos my 'touch; senses was totally lost in his warm handshake and my eyes was totally lost gazing into his eyes'. I literally died and went rose to heaven!

During the past 2 days, my friend and I had the insane opportunity to b invited to a dining event with cutie! So for abt an hour or so, I was literally barely within metres of cutie! I heard 'live' his signature laughter a couple of times! I felt I had died there and then and was already in heaven! Our request to take a photo with cutie was again rejected by his manager. But just before the Korean crew left, cutie came and stood in front of us and waved goodbye! That was his silent way of saying 'thank u' to us since his manager didn't allow us to take any photos with him. Then just as he started to walk and leave, he turned and looked back and at that moment our eyes met. I must have looked like a forlorn sad puppy cos just at the moment when our eyes met, he give me a big smile that was so wide it shld off his right dimple! Needless to say I was in total rumble! I was barely just able to wave goodbye to him!

Then barely 48hrs later, I read that cutie may star in a medical drama. Whilst I'm happy at the thot that I can cont to see him on screen, I cant help but wish he'd reject this drama too. Seeing him upfront, I cld see his eye bags and dark eye circles. Believe it or not, his face is also very very small! At 1.85cm and weighing barely 68kg, I think he's also very skinny. I am sooo soooo afraid that he'll just collapse one day from exhaustion!

I've already booked my Tokyo fan meeting tickets and will surely make my way to seeing cutie again! But this time, I prob wont understand 80% of wat's happening.

From my brief interactions with cutie, and my observations of him thru out the fan meet, I can only reiterate the fact that cutie is truly one of a kind.... an extremely well mannered man, thoughtful, humble, sincere, warm, talented and most impt of all, the most 'humane' celebrity I have met in my entire life!

thank you soooo much Joo won shi for 'coming into my life'!

Day 3 at the airport

Although our flight times were barely 10mins away fr each other, I told my fren that we shld avoid him as much as poss. I didn't want him to think of us as 'stalkers'. So we checked in as usual and whilst we were lining up at the immigration counters, we started to hear screams. So we knew it had to be cutie. I hastily cleared immigration and literally stood at a corner to see cutie. This time, bcos there were a few local fans that purposely booked the same flight to seoul as cutie, he was constantly surrounded by his Korean crew. Nevertheless, I was still able to catch a glimpse of cutie!

jwonnie said:

To all my dearest fellow Joo Won 'cutie' lovers,

I have had one of THE most blissful weekends of my life! Why? Cos I was one of the fortunate few who attended cutie's FM in Taiwan. If not for a blistering migraine attack yesterday, (prob a cutie's withdrawal syndrome 8-} ) I would have made this post much earlier. In any case, I wanted to share my 1st hand experience with all of you, as my special thanks especially to the major contributors and 'life' of this sacred forum ie coolreborn, mrdimples, septmoon16, stearly, ctrs?? (sorry, cant find yr actual id) etc. Thank you my dear

Before I begin, I just wanted everyone to know the reason y there were so limited videos n pixs of the event. Except for the 1st lch prog where cutie appeared in that blue jacket, we were totally not allowed to take any videos/pix for the rest of the prog. There were many watchful eyes who would constantly remind u to keep yr cameras. So bless the souls of all those who managed to sneak and record cutie's performance. ^:)^

Dont' worry, we know it was because of the restriction. Yes, we are thankful there were some numerous press release pics and official photographers. Some fans even managed to record Cutie's singing even though most of them were just the audio

Day 1 Fri 17 May

Thankfully, the organisers posted cutie's flight details so I was able to match my own flights with his. My flight arrived at Taipei airport abt 11.45am. Cutie's flight landed abt 12.15pm. Taipei's airport had only 5 baggage belts. Mine was No 1 whilst cutie's was No 5. There was only 1 escalator from the immigration counter to the luggage belts. So when Belt No 5 started running, my friend thot it wld b safer for us to proceed to the escalator and wait for cutie. As we were approaching the escalator, I saw a tall guy in plain white t-shirt, sunglasses and with a pair of headphones round his neck. I knew instinctively that it was cutie! Becos he was accompanied by just 1 female airport staff and another guy, and didn't hv like an 'entourage' surrounding him, my friend totally didn't recognise him. I immediately told her it was cutie! From that moment that I saw him, I literally froze! I had specially bought a new camera for this event and was holding it in my hands. But when I saw cutie just barely abt 2m fr me, my mind just went blank! Cutie's legs are really long so with just a few long strides, he was already at his belt no 5 waiting for his luggage. My friend on the other hand, had to literally try to run after him! When she managed to catch up, she asked if he was Joo Won Shi. He smiled n replied 'yes'. Then she asked if she could take a photo with him, but his manager said 'No'. Cutie himself said 'sorry sorry' then pointed to the luggage belt as if to say that he had to take his luggage. Where was I? I was about 4m away as I just could not bring myself to go anywhere near him! I could literally feel my whole face blushing in full redness just cos he was barely 3-4m away fr me. I was just in absolute awe! His shoulders were broad and he had a nice stride in his walk. His lips did seem a bit pale though. Amazingly, his face looked really small! I was in complete heaven! Since it seemed that he didn't want any 'attention', I pulled my friend away and we made our way out. Whilst outside, his fans were already there waiting for him. He finally appeared again but this time with a larger group. But again, with his long legs, he was gone in an instant! When he appeared, his fans screamed and cutie put his hands to his ears. He was really shy! 

I totally understand your reaction. The other day I translated the Taiwanese fan's account, she too brought her camera and all but froze. I laughed so hard at that part when you said your friend literally had to run after him. Cutie is known to be fast so he is certainly living up to that. Can you imagine when he runs? *faints* I think he was so nice to apologise to you for not being able to have his photo taken.

Day 2 Actual Fan Meet

We decided to stay at the hotel where the FM was to take place. The prog began with a lunch starting at 12noon. Midway, cutie appeared in his blue jacket for abt 5mins. The MC introduced him and cutie mentioned roughly what was planned for the rest of the day. Lch was then superceded with the press conference. Again they were extremely strict abt any photo taking cos they wanted the press to hv the 1st exclusive release of any pixs/news etc. This was followed by a Q&A session where cutie answered qns that were written on sticky notes. The 1st 100 could then go on stage and shake hands with him whilst the remaining got a signed poster. It ended abt 3.30pm. Somehow, we managed to make real friends with most of the people who sat at our table. Since it was another 3hrs or so til the evening prog, I invited our new found friends to have a rest in our hotel room. Amazingly, all 7 of us could click very well. Besides my fren n I, the other 5 all came alone. There was even a 61 Grandmother! She was so adorable! Whilst in our hotel room, we all shared about how we came to know and love cutie! We had some real good laughs too! To me, it was truly amazing how bcos of cutie, a 61 yr old grandma, plus 3 other 20s-30s locals, 1 hongkonger and my friend n 1 who are both singaporeans but living in hk, cld come together and gel and hv so much fun and laughter together!

What! a 61 year old grandma?!!! It's so amazing. Gosh! did she fangirl too? I am really curious. It's so heartwarming to read that Cutie has fans from all ages and it must have been a wonderful experience meeting this people.

Soon it was 6pm and time to head down to the ballroom for the actual 'Cinderalla show' with oppa!

Again, we were all made to line up and enter the ballroom according to our tkt nos. Once inside, we were reminded once again that no photography was allowed. Cutie soon appeared in his white suit belting out 'My Love'. Needless to say I was totally 100% frozen in all aweness! He sang a total of 5 songs and everytime he sang, I literally felt my heart beat soooo fast! To hear him sing 'live' in an enclosed room is simply amazing! I really had trouble breathing! I honestly cant describe how I felt listening and seeing him sing 'live'! I was in complete 200% awe! Magical is still quite a far off word to describe the moment! My gosh, this 25yr old man truly was able to make this otherwise no-nonsense girl into a pile of slush jelly! Thru out the entire fan meet, cutie truly gave his complete all belting out each song to perfection! He was also very sporting and did whatever the MC asked him to do. Even doing the 'poko poko' dance from the 7GCS drama!

I can't agree more. Ever since his musical was announced, I had been imagining myself within meters from Cutie and seeing up close and I think my reaction will be pretty much the same. I will probably do all within my powers to stop myself myself from screaming and squealing every minute. And my heart will probably beat itself out of my chest. And yes, I am also a no-nonsense person in RL. I joke a lot but I have never ever been enamored with celebrities, Joo Won is my one and only.

Whilst I wasn't lucky enuf to rec any of his personal items, nor get a chance to hug n smell him, I did managed to shake his hand and rec a signed poster from him! 

Whilst lining up in the queue to shake his hand, again I was transformed into a pile of jelly! When it was my turn n I had to walk up to him, I was totally lost in his gaze! He held my hand with both his hands and it felt really warm n comforting. He said in a very soft voice 'Kamsamida', and I nodded and attempted to open my mouth to reply a 'kamsamida' too but it all I cld hear fr coming out fr my opened mouth was a very weak and soft 'kamsamida'.... I was literally floating thereafter....  My other friend asked me how he smelt, I truly cant tell cos my 'touch; senses was totally lost in his warm handshake and my eyes was totally lost gazing into his eyes'. I literally died and went rose to heaven! :D

During the past 2 days, my friend and I had the insane opportunity to b invited to a dining event with cutie! So for abt an hour or so, I was literally barely within metres of cutie! I heard 'live' his signature laughter a couple of times! I felt I had died there and then and was already in heaven! Our request to take a photo with cutie was again rejected by his manager. But just before the Korean crew left, cutie came and stood in front of us and waved goodbye! That was his silent way of saying 'thank u' to us since his manager didn't allow us to take any photos with him. Then just as he started to walk and leave, he turned and looked back and at that moment our eyes met. I must have looked like a forlorn sad puppy cos just at the moment when our eyes met, he give me a big smile that was so wide it shld off his right dimple! Needless to say I was in total rumble! I was barely just able to wave goodbye to him!

I always wondered if my 2 legs would stand by me if I am face to face with Cutie, I don't want to be known as a fan who fainted in front of her idol. I am surprised you even managed a soft kamsamida" I think I would look like a fool with my mouth opened and no words coming out from it. I guess Cutie has seen many of these star struck fans.

Then barely 48hrs later, I read that cutie may star in a medical drama. Whilst I'm happy at the thot that I can cont to see him on screen, I cant help but wish he'd reject this drama too. Seeing him upfront, I cld see his eye bags and dark eye circles. Believe it or not, his face is also very very small! At 1.85cm and weighing barely 68kg, I think he's also very skinny. I am sooo soooo afraid that he'll just collapse one day from exhaustion!

I've already booked my Tokyo fan meeting tickets and will surely make my way to seeing cutie again! But this time, I prob wont understand 80% of wat's happening.

From my brief interactions with cutie, and my observations of him thru out the fan meet, I can only reiterate the fact that cutie is truly one of a kind.... an extremely well mannered man, thoughtful, humble, sincere, warm, talented and most impt of all, the most 'humane' celebrity I have met in my entire life!

thank you soooo much Joo won shi for 'coming into my life'!

Day 3 at the airport

Although our flight times were barely 10mins away fr each other, I told my fren that we shld avoid him as much as poss. I didn't want him to think of us as 'stalkers'. So we checked in as usual and whilst we were lining up at the immigration counters, we started to hear screams. So we knew it had to be cutie. I hastily cleared immigration and literally stood at a corner to see cutie. This time, bcos there were a few local fans that purposely booked the same flight to seoul as cutie, he was constantly surrounded by his Korean crew. Nevertheless, I was still able to catch a glimpse of cutie!

@simplydramafied1082<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Why isn’t there a  single button for Lol, awesome and insight?  I need this button to praise your post.

This morning when I woke up reading your post, I just lol.   Hahaha,  you are such a good mind-reader.  My friend, you deciphered my posts.

I was so delighted hearing JW going back to musical but there were questions floating in my mind after reading the PressCon news.  Colleen Park and JW’s answers did really make me laugh.  Then I searched news about responses of Ghost in UK, US and also Aus.  Chill did once go through my body, I think you know what I mean.   Then I recalled  BK’s writer for the reason why he chose JW.  It is true that only professional can judge another professional.  Well, I will support him anyway as he is really good in singing although not perfect enough, he can still improve.  It is really a waste if he doesn’t go back to the stage.  I really want to hear him sing live even once.  Well, if the musical runs for 8 months, I still think I have a chance getting the tickets to hear him sing live.  At that time, I lost track with the posts as this thread is moving unbelievably fast but somehow when I was back reading, I managed to read your post about Colleen Park.  You obviously did some searches on her.  Thank you for sharing the news.  You gave me the insight and some confidence about the marketing side of this musical.

Then around about the same time, I read news about Cho Seung Woo or Jo Seung Woo (Sorry, I don’t know the actual spelling of his name because I normally read news on Jap websites, they translated it as Cho in katakana, the correct spelling of his surname could be Jo.)  Then I thought the musical market is actually not that bad at the moment in Korea, at least this reputable actor can boost up the sluggish market even his musical only runs for 3 months after his one year of hiatus due to filming a MBC drama which earned him two highest  awards and his fans have been waiting for his comeback.   I grinned with joy but at the same time when thinking about the ticketing in August, I felt ……………..??  “Strange” feelings could  possibly mean both “mixed” and “strange” to me.  I am not good at all in expressing myself.

Aha!!……....after digesting the 2 pieces of news yesterday and considering the fact that the musical has 2 understudies, I changed my forecast and  anticipated the 95% failing rate of my plan B, I guess I just need some luck in August.  However as I said before, if plan B doesn’t work out for me, I have no regrets at least I know this blue-chip stock is running hot.

@mrdimples

Sorry for confusing you, I am not good in expressing myself.   When I read the news from Kstyle yesterday, a paediatrician with “savant syndrome” in a human medical drama did make me think this role and even the drama is going to be interesting.  Not anyone can act this deep-layered character.  It is definitely a challenge for any actor who is committed to play it.  I recall JW said he wanted to challenge anything in acting and express the character of role with his own colours so I look forward to hearing his feedback on this proposed project.  Not every talented actor is lucky enough to be offered with a good script to do the performance.  So when there is a chance encountering a good script, he or she had better grab the chance on the expense of rehashing the schedule.  I guess this would be like a sense of satisfaction if an actor/actress can perform great in a well-written script by playing a multi-layered character.  I remember actress Kim So Yeon said something similar in an interview upon completion of “All About Eve”, she said it was very hard to come across with a good script in an actor’s life, she was so lucky to have met “All About Eve” at that time but she didn’t know when the next good script would come.  For her case, it took her a good nine years until she met IRIS. 

I guess as a passionate actor like JW, award would be the next or even the last thing he will concern about at this stage although recognition is important too.  In a way, Joo Won is very lucky as he had already come across playing dramas with well-written script that earned him a nickname of “Prince of Ratings”.  In a way, he is not lucky because he is too young to win any even higher award but he is already  so well-recognised by viewers and the industry for his excellent acting skills.  So when I learnt news about the similarities of these 2 musical actors, I somehow started to compare.  In one of the interviews, when asked who was his favourite sunbaes, JW said all sunbaes were great.  So I could understand the way he appreciated and admired CKH.   He likes singing “This is the moment “ so much to the extent that he sings it most of the times when meeting his fans in any events and also his  FM in Taiwan, I guess other than conveying his feelings to fans by singing this song like I said before, it is also possible that he is always showing his passion and appreciation towards musicals (his arts) and even taking the chance to practise singing a musical track in front of audiences.  He said he likes the moments  performing on stage and he misses its tension and enjoyment by hearing the responses immediately and directly from audiences.   I won’t be surprised if Cho/Jo Seung Woo is one of his favourite sunbaes.  By considering to play a paediatrician suffering from savant syndrome in a drama could purely be a co-incidence in conjunction with his sunbae Cho Seung Woo, but definitely I think this role is a big challenge to any actor.  If he succeeds and has more luck this time, more awards will come to his hands.   If he doesn’t succeed, I can see it as a nice experience for him and also a good learning curve for his acting in future.  Personally, I don’t see a loss there.  Well, even JW is not going to play Green Scalpel, I won’t be disappointed because I am already interested to watch this drama.   But I am still quite convinced that he would accept this offer considering his passion towards acting.

How nice!! there will be 2 nice medical dramas I can watch in the next few months, one is K-drama and one is J-drama.  I just can’t wait July and August to come.

DC fans got creative...

coolreborn: Doctor, I'm sick... Can you see why? *points somewhere*

degiexclraquooacutesup1Uacutesup1IcircAgraveccedil1_zps3b3500ae.jpg

Dr. Moon: Ok, just lie down beside me and and I'll see what's wrong.

111_zps43da29e8.jpg

coolreborn: Doctor Mooooon... what are you thinking, is something wrong?

sup1laquoAacutebrvbar-2ordmsup1raquoccedil_zps6828d00f.jpg

Dr. Moon: Huh? Did you say something?

degiexclraquooacutesup1Uacutesup1IcircAgraveccedil2_zps505741f4.jpg

coolreborn: Ohhhh.... no nothing doc... *swoon*

Dr. Moon: coolreborn, I think I need to operate on you.

sup1szligCcedilOtildefrac14ordm_zpsf1c78d1d.jpg

coolreborn: Oh, yeah, doc, you can operate on me anytime. *takes off *****es*

pics cr. to DC

-Edit- Sorry, I have to edit since I dont want to be misunderstood.
@coolreborn, Have you seen it?  You have right ? Ok that's enough
@coolreborn: Your story is realy funny. I cant stop myself from thinking in different way, cant hold back laughter.

Dr Moon: Ok. let's start...

Screenshot_2013-03-31-23-48-24-1_zpsf658121e.png

after operation....

Dr. Moon: Where's my patient coolreborn?!!

IMG_20130510_134745_zps0c509cf1.jpg

coolreborn: Doc I am here!!! *squeaks*

Dr. Moon: Thank goodness. Are you ok? *feels area where the operation is done*

222_zps3fd7383c.jpg

coolreborn: *in heaven*

What happens years after the operation..... :D

333_zps06388651.jpg

little girl: Papa Moon!!!
;;) ;;) ;;)

pics cr to DC

Guest mydeed

@coolreborn. Hahaha. Eh, why are you so small?!!!

Little girl, go over there play with your pet bunny. Let unnie play with Dr. Moon. Ehhhhh.

manyearsago said:

@mrdimples

Sorry for confusing you, I am not good in expressing myself.   When I read the news from Kstyle yesterday, a paediatrician with “savant syndrome” in a human medical drama did make me think this role and even the drama is going to be interesting.  Not anyone can act this deep-layered character.  It is definitely a challenge for any actor who is committed to play it.  I recall JW said he wanted to challenge anything in acting and express the character of role with his own colours so I look forward to hearing his feedback on this proposed project.  Not every talented actor is lucky enough to be offered with a good script to do the performance.  So when there is a chance encountering a good script, he or she had better grab the chance on the expense of rehashing the schedule.  I guess this would be like a sense of satisfaction if an actor/actress can perform great in a well-written script by playing a multi-layered character.  I remember actress Kim So Yeon said something similar in an interview upon completion of “All About Eve”, she said it was very hard to come across with a good script in an actor’s life, she was so lucky to have met “All About Eve” at that time but she didn’t know when the next good script would come.  For her case, it took her a good nine years until she met IRIS. 

I guess as a passionate actor like JW, award would be the next or even the last thing he will concern about at this stage although recognition is important too.  In a way, Joo Won is very lucky as he had already come across playing dramas with well-written script that earned him a nickname of “Prince of Ratings”.  In a way, he is not lucky because he is too young to win any even higher award but he is already  so well-recognised by viewers and the industry for his excellent acting skills.  So when I learnt news about the similarities of these 2 musical actors, I somehow started to compare.  In one of the interviews, when asked who was his favourite sunbaes, JW said all sunbaes were great.  So I could understand the way he appreciated and admired CKH.   He likes singing “This is the moment “ so much to the extent that he sings it most of the times when meeting his fans in any events and also his  FM in Taiwan, I guess other than conveying his feelings to fans by singing this song like I said before, it is also possible that he is always showing his passion and appreciation towards musicals (his arts) and even taking the chance to practise singing a musical track in front of audiences.  He said he likes the moments  performing on stage and he misses its tension and enjoyment by hearing the responses immediately and directly from audiences.   I won’t be surprised if Cho/Jo Seung Woo is one of his favourite sunbaes.  By considering to play a paediatrician suffering from savant syndrome in a drama could purely be a co-incidence in conjunction with his sunbae Cho Seung Woo, but definitely I think this role is a big challenge to any actor.  If he succeeds and has more luck this time, more awards will come to his hands.   If he doesn’t succeed, I can see it as a nice experience for him and also a good learning curve for his acting in future.  Personally, I don’t see a loss there.  Well, even JW is not going to play Green Scalpel, I won’t be disappointed because I am already interested to watch this drama.   But I am still quite convinced that he would accept this offer considering his passion towards acting.

How nice!! there will be 2 nice medical dramas I can watch in the next few months, one is K-drama and one is J-drama.  I just can’t wait July and August to come.

Guest mydeed

coolreborn said:

mydeed said:

@coolreborn. Hahaha. Eh, why are you so small?!!!

Little girl, go over there play with your pet bunny. Let unnie play with Dr. Moon. Ehhhhh.

@mydeed, Dear, are you sure that is me????

@mydeed, The little girl is not @coolreborn, I think she's the second generation of her and..... :-\"

Aishhhhhhh.

Hahaha. So it's mini Moon.

Guest septmoon16

@mrdimples - *nods, nods* its like you read my mind.

this is an incredible role, done right its going to elevate Joo Won's acting to a whole new level.
i have no doubt he can tackle it, but i really hate the fact that it is happening NOW.
this is not the ideal time, he has so much on his plate, his schedule stretched so thin - how can he properly prepare to delve into character?

yet, like you - i will proudly support him if he so chooses to take the challenge.
i've never used ratings or awards as a measure of the quality of a drama or actor's performance, so that point is moot for me.
the choice of accepting this role alone speaks of how courageously he tackles his career - Joo Won fighting!

I think actors will get critism no matter how good they are

Some like him and some don't like him so it s common

Even I also have actors that I dislike

And yes there is still some space of improvement for his acting but over all I really like his acting alot as it really surprise me he s so cute in real person

And I have to say very few actors have impressed me with their acting

I can like a character but not the actor

I think not every roles I like for same actors

But cutie s really actor who can impressed me ultimately

Actually i am not very impress by him in 7lcs as the storyline abit lack of something but I was caught by his crying scenes

I was really impressed by him in bm as there s a scene where he got caught and beaten up and talk to park ki Woong that scene when I look at his eyes I was like so scary and so sympathy his eyes can talk

Well I think why we care those ppl say what

We all like him can already ma

Ladies as much as the talks are running about on whether JW takes up this role or not, on a personal note, let's not bother what other bloggers type. They are acting naturally out of concern for their fav actors/actresses or maybe they just want to see new faces. It's not that I don't look up to JW (who can resist him :x ) but as we have seen crticisms are natural but over a course of time these very same critics grow to admire JW. Like me I passed by him when KTG was running and it took me 2 years to really see him as an awesome actor (gosh how much do I regret that!) . Even though 7LCS was panned by many he still had an influx of fans and the fan accounts at Taiwan proves they even loved the OST he sang for the drama. As they say time and tide heals all wounds; in this case time and tide will bring in more sea shells at the shore :P

@jwonnie.. I am envious ++ ..yea I am not going to hide my feeling. too bad that you were not able to snap any picture of him. Its a miss opportunity because you were very close to him. You should at least took the snap even from afar. Since you are going to japan FM as well, may I suggest that you bring DSLR camera with telescopic lens so that you can take a clear picture of him even from long distance. I am sure he wont notice :D

you are such a lucky gal! :D