Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mei8805

it's time for clicking like button for Gaksital at Seoul International Drama Awards... everyone, fighting..!! ^_^  :D Hope everything's alright for the cutie even though many news 'bout him and CKH today and his tweet earlier.. Keep smile and fighting everyone...^.^/ love u all :x :)>- :)

Quick posting for me. :)

I know that we have a lot of speculations as to what that mysterious tweet means. But for me, cutie will be happier if people will stop talking about it.. The fact that he deleted that means he wants us not to talk about It anymore. he also probably regrets posting that, so it would probably better if we leave it at that too.

Sorry if i sound kinda harsh. :)) i'm using my mobile so i have to type fast. So guys, start clicking that like button. I just destroyed my mouse last night. I need a replacement in clicking like!! :))

crazyoverkdrama said: Quick posting for me. :)

I know that we have a lot of speculations as to what that mysterious tweet means. But for me, cutie will be happier if people will stop talking about it.. The fact that he deleted that means he wants us not to talk about It anymore. he also probably regrets posting that, so it would probably better if we leave it at that too.

Sorry if i sound kinda harsh. :)) i'm using my mobile so i have to type fast. So guys, start clicking that like button. I just destroyed my mouse last night. I need a replacement in clicking like!! :))

Guest mydeed

Yahoooo!!!! We just ousted the Horse... now its time for that Drama Lord....

Seoul International Drama Awards  Clicking Spree  ->>> Go here!!!! Make Cutie reach millions likes !!!!!

Click me Girls!!!

jw14364.jpg

This is fun. Feels like I'm clicking Cutie.

I click Cutie here... I click Cutie there... I click Cutie everywhere..

Let's click Cutie.

It's more FUN.