Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Mishiellie

@coolreborn @mhelbenito  
I wanna watch him in spring awakening too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   and I just finished translating the article  =D.jpg
Now off to watch some GAKSITALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL before bed lol

Guest mhelbenito

mrdimples said:

Mishiellie

wrote:

»

Just saw on JW baidu translation<br />

Source: TV daily<br />

朱元以《ghost》时隔3年重返音乐剧,与歌手Ivy配合<br />

<br />

Joo Won to Have a musical comeback with "Ghost" after 3 yrs. Pairing up with singer Ivy

<br />

NOW LET ME SLOOWWLLLYYYY TRY TO TRANSLATEEEE

Guest Mishiellie

mrdimples said:

Mishiellie

wrote:

»

Just saw on JW baidu translation<br />

Source: TV daily<br />

朱元以《ghost》时隔3年重返音乐剧,与歌手Ivy配合<br />

<br />

Joo Won to Have a musical comeback with "Ghost" after 3 yrs. Pairing up with singer Ivy朱元和Ivy的英国西区最新大型音乐剧《ghost(ghost)》的韩国演出获得了亚洲首次许可证,2013年年终cube艺术中心举行6个多月的长期演出,在国内亮相。音乐剧《ghost》在1990年西班牙帝国威兹和黛米-摩尔,全世界主演的电影取得巨大成功。斯特(爱和灵魂)》为原作的作品,2011年3月在英国曼彻斯特歌剧院举行首次亮相后,6月在伦敦西区菲卡德里进入剧场、预演,已于7月19日正式开场。此次韩国演出,朱元担任保镖山姆角色,至此,在过去的2010年演出的音乐剧《Spring awakening》时隔3年之后重返音乐剧舞台。另外,音乐剧《ghost》将于11月迪cube艺术中心举行的演出。<br />

<br />

NOW LET ME SLOOWWLLLYYYY TRY TO TRANSLATEEEE

latteholic said: crazyoverkdrama said:

simplydramafied1082

wrote:

»

WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! I had to run across 14 pages today. This shows how much Cutie is missed on screen.

@crazyforkdrama

What would be your plans for tomorrow - planting UPOS or getting Cutie a new shirt after the severe drenching?! I had to stomach much of my laughter while travelling from work

:D

<br />

For burning the thread with excitable moatiness here is cutie's smouldering look:<br />

<br />

I BECKON YOU WHOLLY PORORO !!!!!! *SIZZLING*

Cr: to the owner and uploader

Guest padme

coolreborn

wrote:

»

11719238.jpg

<br />

<br />

87864333.jpg

<br />

<br />

53034943.jpg

<br />

<br />

68284120.jpg

<br />

fr DC<br />

<br />

Gardeners: Oh, his wet. Better change dress pretty quick or you'll get sick, Cutie.<br />

<br />

Rockies : It looks good!!! We can live with this.<br />

<br />

Moaters: We Demand Clearer Screencaps, Clearer GIFs and More Close-up Pics!!!!! <br />

<br />

<br />

:D:D:D

Guest Mishiellie

Ok.. just saw another section abt the musical in JW baidu
2013年 4月15日将会举行GHOST的制作发布会,可以更多的了解演员们的故事,请多多期待

11月24日开始在D-Cube Art Center ,请多多喜爱公演音乐剧《ghost》

April 15th will be the conference for Ghost. we can find out more about the actors.. And the musical will start on November 24th at D-cube Art center

Ok.. just saw another section abt the musical in JW baidu

2013年 4月15日将会举行GHOST的制作发布会,可以更多的了解演员们的故事,请多多期待

11月24日开始在D-Cube Art Center ,请多多喜爱公演音乐剧《ghost》

April 15th will be the conference for Ghost. we can find out more about the actors.. And the musical will start on November 24th at D-cube Art center

Wld it be too late now to start learning korean language to be able to understand by the time the musical starts?

Guest padme

chotto matte OMGGGGG i'm excited too is, i was really expected him to be fair and give both sides equally is mean acting in tv/ acting in theatre goshhh this is epic and "GHOST" ¿? we are talking about the play based on the film the big popular film ¿? or they are talking about other GHOST gahhh i really can't wait for news ^^ I like Ivy <3

chotto matte OMGGGGG i'm excited too is' date=' i was really expected him to be fair and give both sides equally is mean acting in tv/ acting in theatre goshhh this is epic and "GHOST" ¿? we are talking about the play based on the film the big popular film back in 80'¿? or they are talking about other GHOST gahhh i really can't wait for news ^^ I like Ivy[/quote']

Ghost as in the movie tat starred Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore...?? woo~ hoo~

Guest Mishiellie

padme said: chotto matte OMGGGGG i'm excited too is, i was really expected him to be fair and give both sides equally is mean acting in tv/ acting in theatre goshhh this is epic and "GHOST" ¿? we are talking about the play based on the film the big popular film back in 80'¿? or they are talking about other GHOST gahhh i really can't wait for news ^^ I like Ivy <3

I can't concentrate, just dump my class. I know I should be happy for him because theatre is his first love and something he always wanted to return to but I just didn't expect it to happen now. Although its only 6 mths this means that unless he can squeeze in a drama filming after his movie, we won't see him in drama again till end 2014 earliest and more likely 2015

Guest Mishiellie

@padme 
yuppp its that ghost!! the part i didn't translate says that...
okie.. lemme translate this part 
音乐剧 ‘Ghost’是1990年由Patrick Swayze 和Demi Moore担任主演,在全世界取得了巨大成功的电影 ‘Ghost(爱情和灵魂)’的原作而改编的作品。在2011年 3月英国 Manchester歌剧院 首次亮相后,6月进入伦敦WESTEND剧场,经过预演7月19日正式上演

The musical ghost is based on the film starring Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore back in the 1990s, which earned world recognition. After showing for the first time in UK's Machester Musical Theater, It will enter London's Westend theater and offically show in July 19th
I am sooo happy for Wonnie..... if it means 1 yr or more of no screen time ... I will waitttttt
Did our Wonnie serve his military duty yet???????? omg.. that is another 2 yrs
I am already waiting for my dear Ji Hyun Woo's comeback.. its almost a year nowww