Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Start watching BM again, you'll lose weight because of stress.... :)) :))

I may lose a few grams tat way but it will not be due to stress... I alrdy know wat happen in the storyline... most likely to burn calories fr smashing the furniture in my hse coz I may fight along with KT aaahhh..... :D

I <3 OB! Tae hee's super adorable! I'm currently on ep 52! :) it's a good thing Joo Won's on 1n2d as we'll still get to see him weekly after level 7. Which reminds me' date=' today's a Sun and we'll get to see the maknae!! :D[/quote']

@moonandhearts, glad to see u survived ep 51. Tat scene where TH cried when begged his granny did me in when I watched it live streaming last yr and again when it was aired in KBSW... my eyes were swollen and my nose red both times... I probably will do the same when I watch OB again.

My "granny" of a headache jus vanished with this :D

Jus collected my copy of Elle Korean mag (Mar 2013). It arrived yesterday and I think itz the last copy bcoz none left on the shelves. Mine was a specially ordered copy :P Oooh boy... it weighs a ton... now I gotta drag it home...

-edit-

Couldnt wait any longer... I ripped apart the wrapping of the mag in the train and took a peek :P The pics of cutie looks really good... seeing him in the actual mag feels diff from seeing pics online. Now Im smiling silly to myself smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-029.gif

-edit pics-

20130318_062105_zps314fbeba.jpg

20130318_062155_zps9256c5af.jpg

20130318_062213_zps3008dd2b.jpg

• Like 1