Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

crazyoverkdrama said:

Woah.... Going conjugal already?? If they break up again, i wonder how they're going to divide that passbook? Vertical or horizontal?

The important question is who goes on top and who lies below......and many other permutations. And definitely, either vertical and horizontal, both are possible.

I believe @arch00 said he'll be on top.... =))

Guest arch00

crazyoverkdrama said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

crazyoverkdrama said:<br />

Woah.... Going conjugal already?? If they break up again, i wonder how they're going to divide that passbook? Vertical or horizontal?<br />

The important question is who goes on top and who lies below......and many other permutations. And definitely, either vertical and horizontal, both are possible.

Ok, I don't know what their dialogues are but base on the screencaps... I want to shout WTF!!!!! (sorry, due to the extremeness of my emotion, I want to kick someones butt and that person is in Korea)

First... come on, its a point blank shot. Why shoot in those body parts if you want to really kill the character.

93369987.png

He'll gonna live, is he? Its a bit obvious. Writer-nim, if you want me to believe that he is dead, don't let me see that the sexy villain shoot him in the left lungs and in the stomach. Besides writer-nim, I like WS character, you just killed my Uhm-force x Gillro bromance, must you kill my WS x Gillro bromance. You haven't given as Doha x Gillro bromance... it would have been daebak if you did. But NOOOO!!! You shoot WS, if sexy JJ and sexy Mirae will kill them, why go to the this long length, just get a gun, wait for him to come out of his house and Bang! But NOOO!!!! you want to make it longer, you really want to make it longer... just longer... ok stop, I'm thinking of another longer gun. :D

And girl, the sexy villain is already gone, get the phone and dial 911.

15361739.jpg

I just don' know what to think anymore, after seeing that Titanic picture, I know someone will going down. Boya, so where will the plot go this time, I just can't fathom the thinking of the writer... I can't find the flow. Where did the big plan go? Where's the biological weapon of mass destruction? Did it fizzle? I think I'm going to have a headache. :-w [-(

Guest arch00

@bobsavero and @crazyoverkdrama can u guys give me 2 awesome then i can have 1 badge  =)) =))sorry irrelevant here but i love cutie :x :x