Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Agb rating

Nationwide/ seoul

That Winter 14,2% (6th)     / 16,1% (5th)     /     +/-0,0%

IRIS2 - 10,0% (13th) / 9,6% (11th)

7th Grade Civil Servant - 7,9% (out on TOP20) / 8,8% (17th)

TNS:Nationwide/seoul

That Winter 12,3% (6th)  14,7% (5th)     /     -0,8%

IRIS2 - 10,6% (15th) / 11,6% (6th)

7th Grade Civil Servant   8,8% (18th) / 9,3% (16th)

WHAT THE....??? kicked out of the ratings??

I think the writers should really, REALLY, rethink on redoing their script and plot. I noticed that people are making fun of SW's family, because frankly, though they are showing the different problems encountered by the Koreans (no offense meant and not intended to do any harm), like being in military and going out on breaks (you know what i mean about R and TH), or that on bribery, or that using your connection in the government to be heard... It really isn't even related to the story! I mean, all that planning on cavitation, or revenge, or the NIS going after them. They lack PUNCH in the gut. They capitalize too much on the cute, but it just lack SENSE! Where is the storyline? What are the villains trying to do? Is it biological, missiles? WHAT? I can't see anything at all! And no wonder the ratings are dropping because for 15 episodes we really haven't seen anything, but SWs parents. I can forgive WS' family problems because it shows the problems encountered by not just NIS agents but those on secret service. For 15 episodes, we should have seen more than just the cute already. And those bathroom breaks are just getting too frequent... Sigh!

All this ranting is making my blood boil... *stalking to the moat*

Now, I dun think itz the audience not liking the aegyo-ness of our cute GR or the sweet SeoRo couple. Itz the weak script and sloppy editing tat hav done the show in and dragging our wonderful cast down along with them. But they alrdy know these r the reasons for the dropping ratings these past weeks. Why hav they not done anything to remedy the situation? Is it M@B#C% alrdy given up hope on 7G? And started to pool their resources tog for the next drama succeeding 7G?

I really really hope Joo Won will not take another drama offer from M@B#C% ever again in future... Me really upset and angry now smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-042.gifsmileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-052.gif

@crazyoverkdrama......all that cuteness......gawdddddd......okey just focus on joo won  (telling myself) B-)

I know! They've got great actors and actresses on-board. So why the measly ratings? They should have used their potentials! They have 5 left to go so i think they should really put an effort to raise it. the crew and cast are already exhausted, and hearing being dropped from the ratings is really disheartening....

I'm going to cry at the moat.... *sniff*

It's MBCile, what more can I say. I've said before, they shouldn't exhaust the story on the romance alone. They should also focus on the NIS problem and the plot. Now they are the problem. There's so many possibilities, so many twist and turns that can make the drama real interesting. But then, we are not the scripwriter and the scriptwriter had a world of his own. We have great actors and actresses but they are underused. I just hope the advertisers will not pull away, that will start the death of this drama and we still have five episodes to go.

But no matter what, I will go down or up with this drama. 7th Grade Civil Servant Fighting!!!! Joo Won Fighting!!!!

Guest arch00

mikhaella75 said:

staring at his butt.......sexy....waiting to be touch....

@mikhaella75, Looks like someone pushed your moat button today. kekekeke. Yummy bubble butt... yummy thighs... yummy back... so inviting for a backhug.

@mikhaella75 oh dear already at the moat lake from the morning :)) u r on a row baby =)) =)) =))

nhatkhanh said: Agb rating

Nationwide/ seoul

That Winter 14,2% (6th)     / 16,1% (5th)     /     +/-0,0%
IRIS2 - 10,0% (13th) / 9,6% (11th)
7th Grade Civil Servant - 7,9% (out on TOP20) / 8,8% (17th)

TNS:Nationwide/seoul
That Winter 12,3% (6th)  14,7% (5th)     /     -0,8%
IRIS2 - 10,6% (15th) / 11,6% (6th)
7th Grade Civil Servant   8,8% (18th) / 9,3% (16th)

Guest arch00

arch00 said:

coolreborn wrote: »

mikhaella75 said:

staring at his butt.......sexy....waiting to be touch....

@mikhaella75, Looks like someone pushed your moat button today. kekekeke. Yummy bubble butt... yummy thighs... yummy back... so inviting for a backhug.

@mikhaella75 oh dear already at the moat lake from the morning u r on a row baby

=)) =)) =)) well his yummylicious...........

@mikhaella75 yummylicious =)) looks like u r hungry :)) plzzz have ur breakfast already my dear =))

@mrdimples - i agree with you 100%. i have been wondering all throughout the drama on how exactly they are going to exact their revenge. Bringing NIS down to their knees? How? There are so many loopholes in this plot people are just tired of patching it up to continue staying with the drama. If it weren't for the chemistry, i've put my hands up and left in ep 11. JW must have seen this coming but he did say he wanted to try something new. Too bad he got a bad writer in the deal. Tsk!

@mrdimples, I also agree with your insights dear. If we only look at the ratings, it is really frustrating. The drama alone is ok, if we will not see the loopholes and not care about the plot. But all in all, its totally disappointing. If not for Joo Won, I will not see any sunshine in this drama. I even will not love it. But because of him, I learned to love it.

I just hope when this drama will be shown in Japan, it will be successful. In terms of profit, its not only Cutie that will benefit but also his agency and as far as I know, pay abroad is higher. That is why many Korean artists are breaking inside Japan market, its like the stepping stone for them and they perform to countries where they are popular. No matter how Joo Won wants to hone his skills as an actor, he also have to earn, not only for himself but also for his agency. I would love to see him buying that three story house that he wanted.