Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Did you noticed Cutie's face in the red carpet? Is that excess powder? I'm going to have a talk with his stylist for this. Not doing her job properly. Tsk tsk tsk. I might as well replace her.  (*whispers*... lick some powder in his face... pat his cheek out of excess powder... or maybe... kiss, hmmmm hmmmm *whispers*)

That Winter, The Wind Blows...
would you choose the bleak?winter_wind_Wallpaper_tzx1o-1.jpgwould you choose the cold?imagesqtbnANd9GcQJrp3rClxvpq7cx2m5Fozm3nor would you welcome His Hotness? The Choice is Obviousdieeveryday6_zps7f19e033.jpg
original posterimagesqtbnANd9GcR1mDMyyKorRbmLkXyhayEmCO

Agent Han Gil Ro Turns Up The Heat Tune To The One and Only Hottie This 23rd January

credit: 梦醒无痕 Joo Won Bar Baidu

@mrdimples Cutie is a 大头兵? 大头大头, 下雨不愁 :D:)) ;;)

BTW I luv your 'naughty dialogues' for those pics of PKW-HCA-JW on the red carpet... they made me laughing out after a day of 'blood boiling' craps at work :x

@stearly, Twenty days..... my oh my. I think OB and 7G will overlap in my watching schedule... Now can I even take two hot characters in one? Can you even imagine me watching cute, sweet Tae Hee and then watching hot, sexy Han Gil Ro.... aaaaaAAAAAAHHHH!!!! 8-}

@coolreborn dear, need me to order an ambulance and a few paramedics to stand by during the airing of 7G? Or make reservations at the blood bank for u? >:):D