flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

<br />

@coolreborn

wat kind of pants does JW wear in winter tat will send u down the moat again? Argh.. the medicine i jus took for the rashes is making me groggy hard to concentrate..<br />

<br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

: I just noticed that when the weather is colder... Joo Won tend to wear those soft pants... I hope next colder season... he will still do so.

:D

Guest alysanne

@mrdimples, @coolreborn: Maybe those are water lily seeds?   ;;)
By the way, is there any news if JW ever really signed on to that new drama they were talking about a couple months ago? (Forgot the title.)

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

<br />

@coolreborn

wat kind of pants does JW wear in winter tat will send u down the moat again? Argh.. the medicine i jus took for the rashes is making me groggy hard to concentrate..<br />

<br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

: I just noticed that when the weather is colder... Joo Won tend to wear those soft pants... I hope next colder season... he will still do so.

coolreborn said: ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

<br />

@coolreborn

<br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

Guest alysanne

@mojobobo @coolreborn: Ooh, it could be! They do have a lady VJ, I think. I remember the lady VJ who ignored Ho-dong and kept following Seung-gi in Season 1.   =))

@alysanne ya I totally remember that!! If only Seungi Gi aegyo-ed her like how Joo Won does, they might have had an easier time LOL. 
I'm in 2 minds about the spy cop drama because I watched the movie and it was awesome but it didn't seem like there was enough depth for it to be drawn out long enough for a drama. Unless they threw in a side plot aside from the romance, like going after a villain in the likes of IRIS or Ghost. It would be awesome to see Joo won [nearly called him Kangto] to do funny though! Something light and also a different aspect we have yet to see. 

mojobobo said: @alysanne ya I totally remember that!! If only Seungi Gi aegyo-ed her like how Joo Won does, they might have had an easier time LOL. 
I'm in 2 minds about the spy cop drama because I watched the movie and it was awesome but it didn't seem like there was enough depth for it to be drawn out long enough for a drama. Unless they threw in a side plot aside from the romance, like going after a villain in the likes of IRIS or Ghost. It would be awesome to see Joo won [nearly called him Kangto] to do funny though! Something light and also a different aspect we have yet to see. 

Guest alysanne

@mojobobo: LSG's aegyo approach is kinda different.  LOL  
@mrdimples @mojobobo:  About the spy cop thing...since they'll have roughly 16-20 episodes to flesh out the plot from the movie, I was hopeful that it will end up having more depth, actually. I want to see JW try something light, too!  And a sageuk, also, please.  :P