Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest alysanne

Thank you for posting the pics, guys!  Awww, the cast looks so tired but very happy!  :)  I'm so scared to go into the Gaksital thread.  LOL

Joo Won... when is your next drama???  I'll follow you wherever you go... more like watching you..ok... LOL

Let me know when you are ready because I am ready...  In the meantime i'm going to watch Ojakgyo Brothers just because of you :x :x :x :x :x

I am missing Gaksitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal..... already... :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

y101y said:

Joo Won... when is your next drama???  I'll follow you wherever you go... more like watching you..ok... LOL

Let me know when you are ready because I am ready...  In the meantime i'm going to watch Ojakgyo Brothers just because of you :x :x :x :x :x

I am missing Gaksitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal..... already... :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

y101y said:

I'm also gonna watch Ojakyo Brothers... but I guess I have to take a break first and watch 1N2D. Gaksital  gave me so much anxiety that I need to cool off for a while.

@coolreborn @y101y though OB has a happy ending, it has its share of tears and heartbreaking moments esp in the 2nd half of the drama. Be prepared and enjoy :x

Guest alysanne

@aisling: Yup. It's hard to get screentime when there are 7 people there at the same time. He'll probably get more screentime now since Gaksital just ended.  :)

@coolreborn I also need to watch 1N2D too but the sub are slow... But hey I enjoy reading the recaps from dramabeans....

@ctfrsgp I started to watch OB when it first came out but the sub was too slow and I couldn't wait so I never finish it. I stop at ep2 (I think) so I'll continue from there. Thanks for the heads up and I hope I'll enjoy it like everyone else...JW looks good in OB too... This man needs to stop looking so sexy in front of the camera. =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

@coolreborn I also need to watch 1N2D too but the sub are slow... But hey I enjoy reading the recaps from dramabeans....

@ctfrsgp I started to watch OB when it first came out but the sub was too slow and I couldn't wait so I never finish it. I stop at ep2 (I think) so I'll continue from there. Thanks for the heads up and I hope I'll enjoy it like everyone else...JW looks good in OB too... This man needs to stop looking so sexy in front of the camera. =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

@y101y dun let my gutter moat mates hear tat last sentence

:))

ctfrsgp said:

y101y

wrote:

»

@coolreborn

I also need to watch 1N2D too but the sub are slow... But hey I enjoy reading the recaps from dramabeans....

@ctfrsgp

I started to watch OB when it first came out but the sub was too slow and I couldn't wait so I never finish it. I stop at ep2 (I think) so I'll continue from there. Thanks for the heads up and I hope I'll enjoy it like everyone else...JW looks good in OB too... This man needs to stop looking so sexy in front of the camera.

=P~=P~=P~=P~=P~

I just saw a funny picture in Baidu that had Kangto pointing a gun saying 

"How dare you insult Ma Jun?! Gaksital will never forgive you!" LOLLLLLLL

@mojobobo i hav jus saw tat pic. So funny.. Hope we wil continue to hear tis "Gaksital will never forgive u" quote often in 1N2D :D

I'm going to miss wuli KT's "Bingo!" too :(( :((

Guest ggine91

Hi! Newbie in soompi here. Well, not really. Been a silent lurker since forever and though I had the thought of trying to post in other drama's/actor's/actress' threads, I decided to give my first ever post to the one and only joo won. :) 
Just to mention, those people in the "gutter moat", you guys are awesome! Lol! And thanks for posting anything joo won related here. Makes my everydays brighter days!:)