Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

;;)

ctfrsgp said:

@mojobobo @coolreborn i know for a newbie actor to be said to look like a more experienced senior, it is a honour and an advantage in attracting attention of audience or stand out fr amidst so many newcomers in the entertainment industry esp in korea. However, personally, i'm getting quite tired of reading abt how JW looks like KDW or TOP of BigBang. No doubt tat is true, i wld rather ppl now know JW for his excellent performance or his aeygo-ness or his sincerity, etc

@ctfrsgp : I'm with you girl. I have this laser eyes, eyebrow raised look when I read about that. And TOP of BigBang? there another one? Lets see *looks at google* What? That one? *stomps foot* Andwae, our Joo Won is so much naturally good looking. *some fans might pelt me now, hahahaha*

@coolreborn dun get me wrong. I've got nothing against KDW or TOP. In fact i admire them both for their talents in their respective fields. KDW is a very good actor and had starred in quite a no. of highly acclaimed movies. As for TOP, he is also a young budding actor like JW though he is considered as an accomplished musician together with his team members of BigBang. i jus wish for ppl to acknowledge JW for his talents & not bcoz he is someone's look-alike.

mojobobo said:

@coolreborn LOL!??!?! I think he comes from a rather devout Christian family so....then again I won't want to share my husband!

@mojobobo: Its just a fantasy dear, besides its just a show. LOL. I can't be his wife coz I'm already taken.  An admirer, perhaps maybe a stalker. :))

me! me! can i join you @coolreborn in being a stalker? hehe!

I think by now Joo Won has established his own name so no worries dears! What if he got put on We Got Married? Hmmmmmmm (can i be his wife)

@mojobobo @coolreborn. Noooooo wwaaayyyyy... Tatz one programme which i never wish to see JW in unless his "wifey" is Jaeun aka UEE since they are my one & only OTP forever (hopefully in real life too). Unfortunately UEE had been on this show a few years ago :((

I truly believe tat both JW & UEE hav feelings for each other (see them in Happy Together with the other OB cast). i'm still hoping for miracle to happen :x

Moon Jun Won or Lee Kangto - Joo Won's split personality that makes peoples' hair stand
bba1cd11728b4710bb260d4cc3cec3fdfc032320.jpg7acb0a46f21fbe09eb1e33946b600c338644adea.jpg
On the 3rd, an article titled "Joo Won's split personality that makes peoples' hair stand. 2 Days 1 Night Joo Won vs Gaksital Joo Won." appeared on a social network. The contents of the article showed Mangae Joo Won in 2 Days 1 Night and drama Gaksital charismatic Joo Won. Both appearances were starkly different and this article received the highest number of hits. 
The article was also accompanied with a collage of photos comparing the starkly different images of Joo Won. 2 Day 1 Night's Joo Won showed an honest, bright smile. Although he is the mangae and always shows aegyo to his hyungs, he still manages to have the steady presence of an Ace.
On the other hand, Gaksital's main, Lee Kangto's charismatic gaze captivated the audience. Joo Won, who wholeheartedly threw himself into the role, received much praise after the drama started broadcasting. 
In variety shows and in dramas, Joo Won's two starkly different images have lead to fans jokingly state "I suspect he really has a split personality."
Netizens who saw the article also commented "I'm falling deeper and deeper into Joo Won's charms," "Wholeheartedly throwing himself into his work and working hard, that image is very attractive," "Acting via his gaze and eye is the best!" "I got to know Joo Won all over again." "Joo Won who loves to show aegyo, kind and polite, his acting skills are also the best!" "Just one Gaksital image allows him to change his appearance totally. What a serious worker he is." "I was Joo Won's fan started from Baker King!" "He can be so different in variety and in his drama??" these showed the great response of netizens. 
Joo Won debuted in 2006 through the musical "Altar Boyz". In 2010, he took the role of Gu Ma Jun in Baker King and left a deep impression on the audience. Thereafter, Joo Won took on the lead role in Ojakyo Brothers. Now concurrently appearing in 2 Days 1 Night and Gaksital, his ability to change his image so quickly showed his different charms and allowed him to captivate the hearts of fans. 
Credits for Chinese Translation to Baidu.

ctfrsgp said: ;;)

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@mojobobo

@coolreborn

i know for a newbie actor to be said to look like a more experienced senior, it is a honour and an advantage in attracting attention of audience or stand out fr amidst so many newcomers in the entertainment industry esp in korea. However, personally, i'm getting quite tired of reading abt how JW looks like KDW or TOP of BigBang. No doubt tat is true, i wld rather ppl now know JW for his excellent performance or his aeygo-ness or his sincerity, etc<br />

<br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

: I'm with you girl. I have this laser eyes, eyebrow raised look when I read about that. And TOP of BigBang? there another one? Lets see *looks at google* What? That one? *stomps foot* Andwae, our Joo Won is so much naturally good looking. *some fans might pelt me now, hahahaha*

chicann7 said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

mojobobo said:<br />

@coolreborn

LOL!??!?! I think he comes from a rather devout Christian family so....then again I won't want to share my husband!<br />

<br />

<br />

@mojobobo

: Its just a fantasy dear, besides its just a show. LOL. I can't be his wife coz I'm already taken.  An admirer, perhaps maybe a stalker.

:))

chicann7 said:

coolreborn wrote: »

mojobobo said:

@coolreborn LOL!??!?! I think he comes from a rather devout Christian family so....then again I won't want to share my husband!

@mojobobo: Its just a fantasy dear, besides its just a show. LOL. I can't be his wife coz I'm already taken.  An admirer, perhaps maybe a stalker.

me! me! can i join you @coolreborn in being a stalker? hehe!

@chicann7 : Welcome to the Joo Won Stalker Club!!! We love Joo Won and we are proud to be called the Joo Won' Stalkees. :))

@chicann7 yeah! Join me, @coolreborn, @mojobobo, @mrdimples and the rest of the family in the moat... Lots of space here... Make yourself at home dear

:D

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

chicann7 said:<br />

<br />

<br />

coolreborn wrote: »<br />

mojobobo said:<br />

<br />

<br />

@coolreborn

LOL!??!?! I think he comes from a rather devout Christian family so....then again I won't want to share my husband!<br />

<br />

<br />

@mojobobo

: Its just a fantasy dear, besides its just a show. LOL. I can't be his wife coz I'm already taken.  An admirer, perhaps maybe a stalker. <br />

<br />

<br />

me! me! can i join you

@coolreborn

in being a stalker? hehe!<br />

<br />

<br />

@chicann7

: Welcome to the Joo Won Stalker Club!!! We love Joo Won and we are proud to be called the Joo Won' Stalkees.

:))

At first, JW looked like KDW and TOP to me but now JW is one of a kind. I don't see KDW or TOP in him anymore. Honestly, i never watched any movies of KDW or TOP because they never attracted me to their movies. But JW, you such an amazing actor to me because of what you did in Gaksital and I'll always watch where you go from now. I'll always be your #1 fan!!!!

y101y said: At first, JW looked like KDW and TOP to me but now JW is one of a kind. I don't see KDW or TOP in him anymore. Honestly, i never watched any movies of KDW or TOP because they never attracted me to their movies. But JW, you such an amazing actor to me because of what you did in Gaksital and I'll always watch where you go from now. I'll always be your #1 fan!!!!