Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@ctfrsgp' date=' yeah i watch the running man episode with Kim Min Jong and it was totally hilarious. But he's not married yet and I hope for dear Joo Won that by the time he's Kim Min Jon'g present age, he'll have a lovely wife and a few kids lol!!! Otherwise, wonnie will be so lonely and the female population will be missing out on an awesome guy![/quote']

@mojobobo. Hey i'm back. Which ep of RM was kim jong min in? I'm collectg all the antidotes i may need to recover fr the heart pain i wil get fr watch 4 eps of BM tis weekend X_X

@ctfrsgp : That is my fave cat Joo Won video. It reminds me of lots of cute cats. See my pic signature? That how the video is for me. I was saying... Omo omo  omo!!! CATS!!! Gaksital cats!!! Joo Won cats!!! I want to hug him and make him purr and stroke his cheeks and head like I would do to a cat. Meoooowwww!!!!!

-edit-

Its the video in my cp that makes me smile whenever I'm in a traffic jam :x

@ctfrsgp and @coolreborn: this is also is one of my favorite vids from 1n2d s2. i think i spent about two weeks just having this scene and the UP song he sang just playing in my head and making me super happy inside.

i hope we get more scenes like this and i pray they mke him sing in 1n2d again. really love his voice! :x

@ctfrsgp I can't remember what episode but it's quite early on I think. He appeared with siwon when they were filming their drama! Wednesday come quickkkkk no no. Don't come so fast. But I want to see joo won. But I don't want it to end.....but....

chicann7 said: @ctfrsgp and @coolreborn: this is also is one of my favorite vids from 1n2d s2. i think i spent about two weeks just having this scene and the UP song he sang just playing in my head and making me super happy inside.

i hope we get more scenes like this and i pray they mke him sing in 1n2d again. really love his voice! :x

Anyone, please, to anyone who knows how to make gifs make a gif of joo won in the latest 1n2d ep silly dancing to distract Jong Min
That scene is too precious to be not "gif-ted" my first time seeing that side of him

@mojobobo he was so cute in the gentlemen's dignity. Dun u think so? I really hope JW will be like him as he gets older. I read somewhere a few yrs ago tat Kim Min Jong is also a singer who has released albums bef. He is really an all-rounder artiste in korea who is well-respected in the industry.

@mojobobo i saw tis vid of kim min jong in TGD and tried to imagine JW in his role :x :x it wld b nice to hear his leading lady to call him "oppa" for once in his drama :\">

Here's another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB4GksnGnmk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BTW, is the actress in tis vid the same as the one in JW's new CF for T-Store?

ctfrsgp said:
SG, KSW & UTW really baby JW very much. SG & KSW treat him more like their son and UTW like JW is his pet puppy (in an adorable manner) :D did u see how Papa Kim rubbed JW's head after he hit the gong so many times? And JM so lovingly pulled him up to his feet. So cute! :x

@ctfrsgp : Actually, I don't understand what they are saying. But I keep on laughing anyway. That's how good the show is.

Here is when Seung woo rubs Joo Won's head. So adorable. His like "Aigoo, my son's head" *rubs head* And it looks like his protecting him. lol

2r4po3p.png

ctfrsgp said:

SG, KSW & UTW really baby JW very much. SG & KSW treat him more

like their son and UTW like JW is his pet puppy (in an adorable manner)

did u see how Papa Kim rubbed JW's head after he hit the gong so many

times? And JM so lovingly pulled him up to his feet. So cute!

@ctfrsgp : Actually, I don't understand what they are saying. But I keep on laughing anyway. That's how good the show is.

Here is when Seung woo rubs Joo Won's head. So adorable. His like "Aigoo, my son's head" *rubs head* And it looks like his protecting him. lol

@coolreborn me too. Their body language is enough to send me into a laughing fit :)) i was quite glad tat he lost the "king" title to sikyung.

Joo Won, who is the spokesperson for Cantata Coffee, is preparing for an autumn "Together with Joo Won Cantata Camp" event. 
To register for this event, all you have to do is to leave a message on the official website, using "Coffee Bean Powder" to make a 4 line poem (this makes more sense in Korean) and you will have a chance to participate in a lucky draw to win a Cantata Camp ticket and a chance to make good memories of this autumn. 
The Together with Joo Won Cantata Coffee Camp will be held on 12th October 2012, in the Morning Calm Village located in Kangwondo. 
Joo Won, who has through the national variety show 1 Night 2 Days and the drama Gaksital become the bluechip of the industry, is preparing for this special event with the mentality of "Even if it's just a little, I still want to give back to my fans."
The spokesperson for this event said "Joo Won, through his dramas, movies, variety show and CFs, has become the most popular amongst actors in their 20s. Because he wants to repay the fans for their love and attention, we decided to hold this event and entertain the fans at the Morning Calm Village. 
8644ebf81a4c510f138a549a6059252dd52aa5e0.png77094b36acaf2edd5768ff698d1001e938019391.jpgb03533fa828ba61e864d7eaf4134970a314e598a.jpg
credits to baidu for chinese translation

I WANT TO GO!!!!!!!! :(( If I had money I'd stalk the place!
From Korea It Times:

Another interesting place to encounter Korean culture producers is Morning Calm Village, a resort in Cheorwon County, Gangwon-do (Gangwon Province) run by Sim Entertainment, an agency representing many of Korea’s movie and TV stars. As such, the resort is a popular destination for Korean celebrities, as well as a frequent set for the filming of TV shows and movies. The resort not only provides the opportunity for a glimpse into celebrity lives, but also features beautiful scenery around the nearby Hantangang River, as well as birdwatching opportunities during the colder months of the year.