Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I think Joo Won is too skinny in OB..slightly plump on the cheeks now on BM. But his size is the best on BK. Joo Won did a musical called Altar Boyz in 2007. He was really plump there and I was shocked watching the video! But in musical Grease 2008, he is really skinny again. I think he gain and lose weight for his role. In BM he is the hero, so he cant be too skinny? 

Guest ditadita

ah i miss this thread already hoho guys quick question and out of topic how you do mention here? XD hahah 
okay so i watched 1n2d newest episode this morning joowon's cute overload when he tends to not bungee jump infront of his hyungs he jumped like a cute kid want to have something 
and then but he did it like a man love his own shoot " YES~EU" totally cute 
and jowoon and with his most hated thing BUGS !! XD when theyre washing the dishes and then come the bugs XD he want to throw it with the pinky gloves but he ended up touch it with his hand he was like " aish it touched my hand " omygod so cute and when in the tent there's also the bugs and he was like " GO AWAY YOU THIS BUGS~ " omygod precioussssss and about his hyung ! hahah yes they slightly looks similiar in some part of their bodies and when you see the joowon's weight in spring awakening timeee when he gained 20kgs from far he looks like his hyung for the body :Dbut still cute , it maybe looks awkward but we know that they are so close :) hope the next time we can get to see joowon's house and his dad also mommny and his sis in law maybe hoho

@exile18 : I haven't watch OB yet, but the pictures that I saw before he takes on the Gaksital role and the first few episodes in 1N2D shows that he is a bit slim compared now. I like him more now. He needs to build a bit more muscle..... besides if he will become slim... the bubble butt might become slimmer too....... :(

ditadita said: ah i miss this thread already hoho guys quick question and out of topic how you do mention here? XD hahah 
okay so i watched 1n2d newest episode this morning joowon's cute overload when he tends to not bungee jump infront of his hyungs he jumped like a cute kid want to have something 
and then but he did it like a man love his own shoot " YES~EU" totally cute 
and jowoon and with his most hated thing BUGS !! XD when theyre washing the dishes and then come the bugs XD he want to throw it with the pinky gloves but he ended up touch it with his hand he was like " aish it touched my hand " omygod so cute and when in the tent there's also the bugs and he was like " GO AWAY YOU THIS BUGS~ " omygod precioussssss and about his hyung ! hahah yes they slightly looks similiar in some part of their bodies and when you see the joowon's weight in spring awakening timeee when he gained 20kgs from far he looks like his hyung for the body :Dbut still cute , it maybe looks awkward but we know that they are so close :) hope the next time we can get to see joowon's house and his dad also mommny and his sis in law maybe hoho

Guest ditadita

exile18 said: @ditadita, do you watch 1N2D with chinese subs? I cant find the latest in tudou anymore...no subbers is subbing the 2nd season, so for eng subs, we have to wait for KBS world which is late by like 4 weeks.. Any ideas where to watch the latest episode with chinese subs?

@ditadita, no problems... I watched the raw version too! dl it in HD version yesterday :) Joo Won was all cute when he say he will jump >.< then he get all nervous when standing at the edge of the platform.. He is too cute :) 

Guest ditadita

joowon again bites his finger hahah he was so nervous i guessss 
@coolreborn OMG at first i din realize what's the pictures about but then i saw it again hohoho eonni jinjja *smirk* XDD

so i watched the newest episode again and that joowon bungee jump~~ the second time i watched it it makes me dugeun2 thump thump omygod what is this????he was so cooollllll 
and his posture when driving *goes wild*46e622c5.jpgc132e8cb.jpg
:* :*

OMG we post the same captureee @coolreborn he was so nervous i guessss OMYGOD so cuteee ah how to edit it and delete the pic?/ D:

@ditadita : Yes I know, his so cute, biting his finger. And he was like, what praying? What is he saying, I don't understand. LOL. Just click the edit button at the upper right corner of your post, there a round gear-like thing that will appear, just click that and Edit will appear.

Guest ditadita

@coolreborn right after sikyung jumped he was like " i will jump " taewoong " you will jump??? how can you jump?" that made he jump too wwakakaka god so cute he was so nervous and take a deep breath in and out at first the first trial failed right but then he jumped OMG SO COOL my heart jumped so fast when i watched it hahah i am crazy i think *o*
but the cutest thing is with the BUGS hahahahahhahaa he was like " GO THERE GO AWAY ~~ aish jinjja" XDD jongmin was like " gaksital is so different" XDDD the caption said so "the cool and heroine gaksital , in entertainment??" WAKAKAKKAKAKA 
976b93ff.jpg