Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest nhatkhanh

The article says about his brother on 2 Days 1 Night is out ^^

Check it out!

http://www.ohkpop.com/63864/bridal-mask-and-one-night-and-two-days-star-ju-won-reveals-his-brother?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OhKpopStarsCelebrityNewsAndGossip+%28Oh!+Kpop+stars+celebrity+news+and+gossip!%29&utm_content=FaceBook

@ctfrsgp : Glad its holiday in our place tomorrow! I'm waiting for my torrent download of 1N2D eps 401, hope it will finish real soon so tomorrow I may watch it.

*Gosh I'm busy with housework. No time for me to do Joo Won stuff.*

@coolreborn tatz good for you. Itz going to be a busy day at work for me :-S one of my bosses coming back from leave while another going for long vacation... OMG!!! I will go nuts whole day :((

Well, wish u hav funny watching JW and his hyungs later today ;)

Oh, I have to tell you this guys, I was shopping the other day with my hubby, he have to go at the lower floor and I at the upper floor, when I'm about to go the escalator when this guy with his wife/gf suddenly walked in front of me, hahaha, at first glance he looks like our Joo Won, his hairstyle, nose and eyes looks like him and I was, WTF. But well,his not our Joo Won so I just went my way, then suddenly my phone rings and hubby called telling me that "he does looks like Joo Won right?" and I was laughing like crazy, never thought my hubby's so observant. And he proceeded and told me that the guy doesn't look like that before, hairstyle is different, turns out he knows the guy, LOL.

I totally have to agree that Joo Won really put his family first. Awwwww it makes me love Joo Won even more. I wish I was a part of his family too!!!

mojobobo said:

I think he needs a longer break! He's been working non stop since Ojakyo. I hope he doesn't run off to do a musical though... cos we wont be able to see him =(

@mojobobo : Yes, he looks tired and his gaining a bit of weight, hope he won't be like his bro though, lol. Stress and lost of sleep can do that to you, *like me, hahahaha*

@coolreborn @mojobobo Or he cld put on more weight during his break coz his mummy will pamper him n feed him all his fav food :P