Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@coolreborn sexy hands, kissable lips, huggable body, nice butt/backYES THIS IS IT !!! 

hahahahah this week episode special in kbs world is the korean living overseas right?joowon being so caring hyung in this episode hoho and still cutee

@ditadita Yes, tats the ep on kbs world today. But JW's screen time is little on this trip..... Don't worry though coz he will be back with his cute laughters in the next trip - Back to the Basic camping trip. U will get to see it in 2 weeks' time.

Guest butwal

OMG this thread is really active now!! Back then it was only 6 pages now in a matter of time its already 24 pages..woohoo I am loving it!! Joo Won fighting!! Everyone who contributed to make this thread alive Fighting!!

@coolreborn i know i need to uninstall the window 7 update tat is causing the prob but i jus dont know which is the one bcoz theres a list of more than 5 updates on the night bef this saga started. If i uninstall the wrong one itz going to make it worse. The telco hotline staff told me tat i hav to call microsoft service hotline for their advice. But ppl at microsoft do not work on weekends, and i can't call them on weekdays as i will be at work. How to talk to them when i'm not in front of my pc at home? Itz so troublesome. i may consider getting a new pc/laptop or even a tablet since the existing pc has been giving problems in the past few mths. This is going to "burn" a big hole in my purse :((

@ctfrsgp : Poor you. Try to reformat your PC and reinstall Windows 7 first, that is if you have the installer. But if you have money, then buy a good pc or laptop, possibly the Intel i-series, my laptop has one. Been using it for two years now and I don't have a problem. I'm telling you to reformat and reinstall windows on your PC coz that's what we've been doing if the Windows craps out. It's actually a part of my job doing that :D

@ctfrsgp : Poor you. Try to reformat your PC and reinstall Windows 7 first' date=' that is if you have the installer. But if you have money, then buy a good pc or laptop, possibly the Intel i-series, my laptop has one. Been using it for two years now and I don't have a problem. I'm telling you to reformat and reinstall windows on your PC coz that's what we've been doing if the Windows craps out. It's actually a part of my job doing that :D[/quote']

@coolreborn thank u so much for the advice dear. Unfortunately someone borrowed my windows software quite a while ago and misplaced it :(( so i guess i wld hav to make do with my mphone and office pc for now :(

574e9258d109b3dea898a3f5ccbf6c81800a4c039e3df8dcd100baa19f3c00264710b912c8fc2e1e
most Joowon's fans who read his interviews will know that Joo Won is very close to his hyung who is 5 years older than him. They are so close that relative and friends envy the 2 brothers. He said before that his brother looks different. Joowon takes after his mom in looks but personality from his dad. Well, we see today that indeed they look very different except for the height and build

@mrdimples @ctfrsgp : Omo, they don't look alike but you can still see that they have something in common. Joo Won looks happy with his hyung.  I'll be watching the episode as soon as its available. Yay, Joo Won's mom is next I hope. One of our dreams is fulfilled we have seen a part of Joo Won's family. :D

And our dearie DID the bungee jump!!! :x

UTW was so funny - they actually put on the superman theme (if i didn't hear wrongly, i was watching it on my mphone). I didn't expect Sikyung to be cool abt it. He jus jump off like tat. CTH was really scared but he finally went down screaming... :)) :))

@mrdimples @ctfrsgp : Omo' date=' they don't look alike but you can still see that they have something in common. Joo Won looks happy with his hyung.  I'll be watching the episode as soon as its available. Yay, Joo Won's mom is next I hope. One of our dreams is fulfilled we have seen a part of Joo Won's family. :D[/quote']

@coolreborn i was jus telling my mum tat if JW puts on more weight he will look like his hyung :D:D for now we can see tat the similarity in their eyes n nose, though JW's eyes are wider/longer.

@ctfrsgp : Uffff.... based on your stories, I wanna watch it now! Bu then I prefer to download it and watch on my own pleasure coz I usually repeat whenever Joo Won appears. I gotta have a lot of patience. Just watched the english sub of their special episode in KBS world, I now understand that he acts as the Hyung there, coz his partner is younger than him. So cute.

@ctfrsgp : Uffff.... based on your stories' date=' I wanna watch it now! Bu then I prefer to download it and watch on my own pleasure coz I usually repeat whenever Joo Won appears. I gotta have a lot of patience. Just watched the english sub of their special episode in KBS world, I now understand that he acts as the Hyung there, coz his partner is younger than him. So cute.[/quote']

Hee i was like clapping my hands when they each took turns to jump off the bridge. Imagine how weird it is to see me sitting on the sofa staring at my mphone in front of me, cheering laughing and clapping. My mum thought i am crazy :D:))

I probably going to watch it with chinese sub tomorrow in office during lunch.

Guest nhatkhanh

Hi guys, I'm from Vietnam and I'm a fan of JW like you ^^

this is JW Bugee Jump sence in 2 Days 1 Nights today, enjoy ^^

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehHhJlQ07M0&feature-all-u