Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"Joo Won Holds Fan Autograph Signing Eventbnt newsbnt news – 14 hours ago

luc79hc5bewrikuwr8fsyzlww9n76jkh.jpg

[by Sunghee Park] On July 23, actor Joo Won, as he works as an exclusive model of sportswear brand Mountia, held a fan autograph signing event at Incheon store of Mountia. 
Even before the event began, enormous number of fans gathered at the event site, waiting for Joo Won. To thank these fans, Joo Won tried to make an eye contact with everyone, brightly smiling for them. 
Meanwhile, Joo Won is starred in upcoming movie ‘Tomorrow Cantabile,’ playing a role of genius musician Cha Yoo Jin. (photo by Mountia)
https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/joo-won-holds-fan-autograph-signing-event-094736195.html

I heard that Joowon is nominated again by Kim Woobin to do ALS ice bucket challenged but Lee Jongsuk has accepted that, Kim Woo Bin nominated Moon Joowon, Hong Sukchun, Lee Jongsuk.

thx chingus~~My english is not so good that I  feel a little dizzy when reading long passages in english...dont laugh at me = = 

chingus here call him "cutie"?ahh...interesting ~~We chinese fans from weibo often call him "my son"even daughter...LOL!
BTW,my friend who picked up JW at Beijing airport several days ago says he has snowy skin and smells very well...soooo admirable!  
When she said"oppa,saranghei!,JW laughed out loud.....(My friend is actually his NUNA)
What she emphasizes again and again is that sometimes JW's face looks a little big on the screen,but he can't be more thin in fact.....

Your friend is 仁仁 or the other chingu who wrote the fan account in Jw Bar? I read that one of them really got the mooncakes for Joo Won. I thought 吧主 (JW Bar "owner") replied that China food stuff are not allowed into SK, when I suggested mooncakes.

Joo Won support  "World Human Bridge and Sharing HAJA"
(translated by google)
Hello Kitty Island, "World Human Bridge and Sharing HAJA 'sponsorship 
20140818160853.jpg

'World Human Bridge and Sharing HAJA' s bazaar officials. (Photo courtesy of Hello Kitty Island =) Announced sponsoring the "World Human Bridge and Sharing HAJA 'bazaar over the past 12 days Hello Kitty Cafe in Sinchon, Seoul, global multi-cultural space character Hello Kitty Theme Hello Kitty Island (www.hellokittyisland.co.kr) is. 
  Donated food and desserts from various Hello Kitty Cafe was selling products such as Hello Kitty Plush Queen hosted the international relief and development NGO World Human Bridge 'World Human Bridge and Sharing HAJA' is here where young designers with over 20 Hello Kitty Island, dwaeteumyeo proceeds will be used to form a bazaar kopino child center in the Philippines Davao region event proceeds. 
  Hello Kitty Island said, "to give back to the world I love who later opened in Jeju has received throughout the domestic and foreign tourists love Hello Kitty Island decided to sponsor this bazaar," and "the future of disadvantaged children, as well as the Philippines, including kopino sharing can be happy in the world of children, will actively participate in sponsored events, "he said. 
  In addition to the Hello Kitty Hello Kitty Island Cafe, Nanyang inheritance, dwaeteumyeo progress under the auspices of the Monde de bitnaetda place actor Yoo Gun, broadcast social, musical actor huisang change, global non-response agonist Mr. gimnamjung like to attend this event. 
  Also took the power in the event delivers a message of support for children kopino recently gathered attention as the hero of the Korean version of Nodame Cantabile starring actor confirmed Samora said. 
  Meanwhile, since the island opened in December last year topped the 150,000 people visitors in six months and has become a tourist destination, Jeju representatives Hello Kitty Island. 
  Hello Kitty, especially the women and children who loved Ireland can meet only island crowned with a view of the world and only Hello Kitty Hello Kitty Island also gotta signature items sold in this bazaar attracted a large popular
http://www.anewsa.com/detail.php?number=698870&thread=07r02%ED%97%AC%EB%A1%9C%ED%82%A4%ED%8B%B0%EC%95%84%EC%9D%BC%EB%9E%9C%EB%93%9C,

Guest shenziy

@mrdimples

Me, too! I hope Cutie can gain more popularity in China after TC ( since it will be out earlier than Passion Heaven). Won has never held FM in China mainland. I hope he will hold it before he goes to military service! But even if he will have FM in China, I still won't be able to see him!!!!!!!!......but at least my Baidu chingus will get the chance to see him in person.

☆ Joo Won Holds Fan Autograph Signing Event ☆

[by Sunghee Park]

On July 23, actor Joo Won, as he works as an exclusive model of sportswear brand Mountia, held a fan autograph signing event at Incheon store of Mountia. 

Even before the event began, enormous number of fans gathered at the event site, waiting for Joo Won. To thank these fans, Joo Won tried to make an eye contact with everyone, brightly smiling for them. 

Meanwhile, Joo Won is starred in upcoming movie ‘Tomorrow Cantabile,’ playing a role of genius musician Cha Yoo Jin. (photo by Mountia)

Original article at https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/joo-won-holds-fan-autograph-signing-event-094736195.html

☆ 'Tajja 2 VIP' Samora - Kim, Joon - Soo-bakseojun, 男 (male) BEST 12 Best Dressed ☆

Lotte Cinema Konkuk University in Seoul Gwangjin entrance August 25 afternoon movie - VIP premiere held that 'tajja Hand of God' (the tajja 2).

Such as the actor attended Samora, Lee, Lee, Jeong - Jae, gimyounggwang, Choi Daniel gimjuhyeok, yisuhyeok, hongjonghyeon, onjuwan, bakseojun, singer Gino empty, Junsu, JYP the day site.

Meanwhile, the movie 'tajja 2' uncle 'swan' from childhood, citing similar jump without fear in the world can not believe no one seemed tajja extraordinary dexterity and fighting spirit 'daegil (choeseunghyeon minutes) is a board game life line fro

September is coming to grab the story will be released.

Post bakjiae snap pictures l l fashion webzine janghoyeon

==========

Above translation by Google.

I can't post the pics here with my mphone. Please see the original article at http://z.istyle24.com/Star/StarView.aspx?Idx=17964&Menu=3&_C_=23680

via Joo Won Thailand FC FB

Guest michellemao

Cutie=可爱=kekeke…We call him daughter because he is fond of skinship very much?just kidding..

My friend is Renren(仁仁).She exactly gave some vacuum-packed Chinese food including mooncakes to JOOWON’s manager and some postcards as well. I don’t know the details.

I cant find other words to describe the smell besides . They say that JW oppa doesn’t use perfume but Victoria’s secret body cream (passion coconut flavor)?

Hi shenziy~ I CAN log in but cant watch youtube…..I think I have to “over the wall”kekeke….

Joo Won Endorses Lab Series

Korean actor Joo Woon, 26, lauded for his acting prowess in popular television dramas such as Ojakgyo Family, Bridal Mask and The Good Doctor, has sealed an endorsement deal with Estee Lauder male skincare brand Lab Series.

Under the deal, he will promote 'Age-Rescue + Water-Charged Gel Cream’, Lab Series’ first anti-aging moisturising gel cream across all platforms, which begins with a branded content feature in Korea’ best-selling male fashion magazine In Style Men.

In their pursuit to look like their favourite stars, Korean men have been flocking to cosmetic products, spending almost US$900 million, according to  international research consultancy Euromonitor.

South Korea is by far the biggest market in the growing global market for male skincare products accounting for nearly a quarter of sales in the industry

http://www.asiasponsorshipnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5564&Itemid=10

Guest michellemao

@mrdimples  We all really  hope that the movie "XIA YOU" can be successful.  In  my personal opinion, the original novel seems to be  charmless and poor-written among some excellent chinese online  novels. Especially in the first part, MR.QU(JW'S role) is a totally richard simmons......QAQBut DON'T WORRY about the box office, this novel has a great deal of fans in middle school and the other two idols also have plenty of junior fans .The director and the group from  SK also can be trusted. I believe there will be more and more people to be familiar with JOOWON and realize what the genuine acting is.IF the part 1 reaches success, we may expect part 2 in which MR.QU is really charmful and lovable~

michellemao said:

Cutie=可爱=kekeke…We call him daughter because he is fond of skinship very much?just kidding..

My friend is Renren(仁仁).She exactly gave some vacuum-packed Chinese food including mooncakes to JOOWON’s manager and some postcards as well. I don’t know the details.

I cant find other words to describe the smell besides . They say that JW oppa doesn’t use perfume but Victoria’s secret body cream (passion coconut flavor)?

Hi shenziy~ I CAN log in but cant watch youtube…..I think I have to “over the wall”kekeke….

Guest shenziy

Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion? I just shopped Victoria's Secret for panties :P

I should have also got the body lotion ;;)

There's article from naver said that Fashion King will released on October http://t.co/xyzL1Tssa5

Also according to Park Bo-Gum's schedule there's poster shoot for #TomorrowCantabile on 26 August 2014

Credit: http://t.co/8cP0bT3dwN