Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said:
@manjoo-Ahjussi... Do not be a cheat, you cannot pass one single question... mwahahahahaha. On the contrary... no you can pass that one, I may not want the answer that you will give. Cute Sheep Emoticon 002.gif

@mrdimples, My twin, I think you need to make another quiz for Ahjussis. :D They do answer differently and interestingly. :))

Waaa... I forgot it's Thursday... just realized it's lilo day T_T Lol, @coolreborn has been posting new screencaps for the last hour, and I was thinking why did mamecorozou suddenly post so many pics of the last episode again xD
Omg.... violin lessons.... this can't be missed omgggggg T_________T

I think I must really be living under a rock(in my garden), I have never heard of this Ice Bucket Challenge until Joo Won participated.

It is a coincidence that a few days ago, I watched a little known Taiwanese Movie "第三个愿望“ which was a very touching story of a father who had to make heartbreaking sacrifice for his son after being diagnosed with ALS.

Guest shenziy

@coolreborn‌

Per your explanation, I wonder if there still any gardener remains. :D

I swear I will be a gardener for most of the time, but will automatically switch to a moat only when i see Cutie's hot pics and vids. :-bd :-bd

Guest shenziy

@shenziy... Awwww... it does not work that way dear... You can only choose one. L-) If cannot, you will be banished in the Rockies. :D

No don't get me banished! :(( let me be a moat :x