Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

So Youna declined... Because of all the bad comments ?  The character of his chinese movie seems very like her other roles. It's much safe for her to confirm her acting capabilities.

And Now, again, there is no one for ou Cutie... Who will dare to take the challenge of Nodame ?

Guest mydeed

Omo who will it be??!!!

Something fishy about this sudden news/’media play’ but... as Yoona is a sweet girl, I will  reserved my comment.  Heh.  Good luck on your movie debut Yoona-ah.

I guess who ever take the lead role, there will always a negative comment follows, even Joo Won got many doubts.

Whatever it is, Joo Won is IN it, and that’s already a good news for us.  Pali pali October.

p/s :  We (JWCIF) will organize FEED CUTIE ON DRAMA SET again right :-) :-)  Hehe.

By now, you already know what this picture is but that's not the question...

the question  is - What is the object that JWCIFC is giving to Joo Won?

psssssssssssstt. *wink wink*.................it's not raisins.........it's not coolreborn............it's not you :D

DSCF1231re_zpsc73b2186.jpg

No more clues @mrdimples ??? I think we've already established that it's not raisins or any other fruits (or its crate) for that matter. Any more clues?

Hmmmm. Is that a glass? The pic somehow was reflecting light? Could it be a gadget (tablet or ipad) with that picture as its cover/case??? No?? Can someone make that and give to us cuties? Hahahahaha! ^^

---

Oh and thank you Joo Won Cutie International Fans Subbing Team for all your hard work translating and encoding videos of Cutie!!! ^^ I am sooooo Joo Won-deprived lately that I am just so thankful for the Life Logs!

It's always nice to see Cutie and to hear his thoughts, especially on the last subbed ep. He's like operating on the "outta sight, outta mind" mentality and he's afraid that if he does not have constant media exposure that people might forget him. Then it would be difficult for him to do what he loves most - acting. Don't worry Cutie, we believe in you and know that you are gonna last in the industry, because you are a talented and humane actor! ^^

But we do want to see you act again in drama sooooon! I am sooooo waiting

for October to come quickly. I hope they figure out who they are gonna cast as Nodame very soon so we could get photos of prep and productions! ^^

No more clues @mrdimples ??? I think we've already established that it's not raisins or any other fruits (or its crate) for that matter. Any more clues?

Hmmmm. Is that a glass? The pic somehow was reflecting light? Could it be a gadget (tablet or ipad) with that picture as its cover/case??? No?? Can someone make that and give to us cuties? Hahahahaha! ^^

---

Oh and thank you Joo Won Cutie International Fans Subbing Team for all your hard work translating and encoding videos of Cutie!!! ^^ I am sooooo Joo Won-deprived lately that I am just so thankful for the Life Logs!

It's always nice to see Cutie and to hear his thoughts, especially on the last subbed ep. He's like operating on the "outta sight, outta mind" mentality and he's afraid that if he does not have constant media exposure that people might forget him. Then it would be difficult for him to do what he loves most - acting. Don't worry Cutie, we believe in you and know that you are gonna last in the industry, because you are a talented and humane actor! ^^

But we do want to see you act again in drama sooooon! I am sooooo waiting

for October to come quickly. I hope they figure out who they are gonna cast as Nodame very soon so we could get photos of prep and productions! ^^

Oh ho ho ho...

Who says this cannot be associated with my cute raisins?

Did you forget my twin @mrdimples.. this can be near my cute, yummy raisins......

Now I wish i am included in it. I will go reach and ..... aaaawwwwww....

:D :D :D

Sooooo a shirt then? With that design? Can I have one too? Pretty please? ^_~

I would say REAL ripped jeans, because in RM, he wears some black leggings under them, no ?

○&♡

Oooohhh I didn't notice that? Did the rip got larger? Or did you rip it out some more eonni @ophris‌ ? Hahaha! How were you able to see that? Have you, by chance, joined @mrdimples‌ and @coolreborn 's thesis of counting Cutie's leg hairs???

Also, are there no more pics of Cutie in RM? I haven't watched a single episode of RM as I have been watching 1n2d instead, would Cutie be shown for just one episode? Or two?

Hmm, Joo Won only filmed for one day, so most probably he will only be in one episode.

Awww. Thanks! How I wish to see him in two! Excited for his guesting there! ^^

I also liked his guesting in Gag Concert and hope that he'll guest in it again soon. :) *off to re-watch Cutie in Gag concert*

A mighty actor like Joo Won

(Translator’s  annotation:  original headline is “Joo Won, actor should be like that”.  But after reading the article, I found “a mighty actor like Joo Won” sounds better, just purely a very personal thought being a biased fan of Joo Won!)

PS14062100027.jpg

In the beginning, he never had the desire to become a star.  He thought he would be so thankful already even only popularity following him.  He didn’t expect much because he thought the talents he has is nothing, so he believed by doing his best quietly would just be right.  This is his 9th year since he started walking this path.

Joo Won, an actor favoured by people

When looking at Joo Won, I can understand why he is an actor that people favour.  If you talk to people who once worked with him in dramas and movies, they all praise him.  First is his unchanged personality.  From debut till now, his motto of “I want to become an actor with human touch” remains unchanged.

In entertainment industry where he finds initial enthusiasm more important to protect than anything else, he has been adapting to it so well with his foolish stubbornness.  Without knowing the limits, he has naturally developed a wider spectrum in acting.    Whether male or female, they all say “In addition to his excellent appearance, it is thankful having Joo Won.”

PS14062100025.jpg 

Joo Won, an actor played memorable projects

Occasionally, there are actors who are distinct between project and character.  Some actors think “they will be remembered if their project has achieved good viewer ratings” and some actors gained by having the thoughts of “I have to live with the character even the project doesn’t achieve good viewer ratings”.  If actors don’t work hard , they will be eliminated and forgotten.  This does happen naturally with the so-called “sickness of interest” existed in entertainment industry.  In most cases, it is like a trap that it is difficult to get good results as planned.  With both luck and capability, entertainment industry is a place where capability will never be betrayed.

PS14062100026.jpg 

That means Joo Won is an actor who is remembered as he is from all of his projects.   Needless to say about the characters, many of his projects have generally left viewers with memories. With his first appearance in TV drama “Baker King Kim Tak Gu” which achieved viewer ratings of more than 50%, his luck has been continuing together with his capability.  As a trendy actor in his twenties, he doesn’t stick to playing mini-series, he made an intellectual decision on playing “Ojakgyo Brothers”, a long serial weekend drama for accumulating experiences.  His bravery in taking up the anti-Japanese drama  “Bridal Mask” which all Korean wave stars resisted to play and the self-confidence in showing off his unique charm by playing drama “Level 7 Civil Servant’ of which its movie version was a box office hit, these are all the capabilities brought from “Joo Won’s luck”.  Last year, he played a disabled character in a pure fairy-tale-like medical drama “Good Doctor”, even this project was the most difficult one for him to digest, he still absorbed well the high protein nutrients in all aspects.

PS14062100022.jpg 

Joo Won, a physical actor on stage

When public only remember him in dramas, Joo Won is actually a musical actor.   His made his musical debut in 2006 and he came back to musical playing “Ghost” after 4 years of hiatus.  He lives his life without rest, he could have temporarily taken a break but he rushed to his beloved musical stage.  It is a musical which runs for months once it has started. It is also a musical which actors cannot even relax for a second no matter what happens once the “showtime” has started.  It has no retakes and it is a disrespect to trick audience.  It is a stage that runs every performance for almost three hours and actor plays the same character for a few months.   When comparing musicals with other work projects, without firm determination and self-confidence, being able to convey wholeheartedly in musical is even more difficult.

Joo Won had been meeting audience for seven months since last November till end of June.  Musical “Ghost” was produced based on its movie which is well known by many people for its character’s bizarre experience.  Its storyline and characters are familiar among male and female viewers of all ages.  Stage setting is new by using modern and advanced technology.  Subtle audio effects, live music, richly coloured LED screens and the lighting techniques which visually embody the soul, are all the real charm of “Ghost” which keep viewers focusing only onto the stage.

PS14062100023.jpg 

Because of Joo Won’s acting foundation, he can convey effectively to audience with this type of technical territory.   Joo Won was offered with the role of Sam played by Patrick Swayze in movie.  To differentiate himself from ordinary people, his natural portrayal of a soul was close to perfect.  Audience were almost holding their breath seeing Joo Won’s expressive acting skills and hearing his explosively powerful voice which can’t be heard in dramas and movies.  

As the musical approaching to the end, Joo Won exuded more superb feelings and various sensibility.   After the performance, he couldn’t open his eyes but shed tears when doing the curtain call.  Except Mondays, on the days he performed, he met audience for as many as a few hundred hours long, every performance was his first and also his last.  Stage is the place where all audience can see he is giving it his best shot.

PS14062100024.jpg

Source  http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01131606606124016&DCD=A10102

Written by reporter Kang Min Jeong of Star In E-daily

Japanese translation by mjw0930  http://mjw0930.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2603.html

English translation by manyearsago @ soompi

I've just watch life log 8  and awwwww... An all smiling Cutie ! totally adorable !

By the way, I couldn't watch the last translation of episode 7, is it only me ? And I can't see olders neither. Have you make on a change on your site?