Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hi girls, been silent reader lately, busy busy real life ^^ But I follow almost daily hihi
Anyway I've been just working a little bit on a fan fic based on this video if you guys remember :DAnd I once again forgot how to add videos... sorry xD I did oneshot in the past right, trying to work more on it but am not ready to share yet because I know I'll be damn slow and don't really know if I can get myself to write more to it :D Still wanted to share the news :3 

AndrejaH said: Hi girls, been silent reader lately, busy busy real life ^^ But I follow almost daily hihi
Anyway I've been just working a little bit on a fan fic based on this video if you guys remember :DAnd I once again forgot how to add videos... sorry xD I did oneshot in the past right, trying to work more on it but am not ready to share yet because I know I'll be damn slow and don't really know if I can get myself to write more to it :D Still wanted to share the news :3 

mrdimples said: AndrejaH said: Hi girls, been silent reader lately, busy busy real life ^^ But I follow almost daily hihi

coolreborn said: mrdimples said: AndrejaH said: Hi girls, been silent reader lately, busy busy real life ^^ But I follow almost daily hihi

mrdimples said: coolreborn said: mrdimples said: AndrejaH said: Hi girls, been silent reader lately, busy busy real life ^^ But I follow almost daily hihi

@ezze your wish come true

Woah! I didn't expect Yoona!~ :x

YoonA Looks Set to Star in Title Role of Korean “Nodame Cantabile”

YoonA.png

Girls’ Generation star YoonA appears set to star in KBS2’s forthcoming drama, “Nodame Cantabile,” where she is likely to play the title role. According to media reports, the television network is currently working with SM Entertainment, the girl group member’s talent agency, to put the finishing touches on a contract which will allow YoonA to take part in the filming.  

The drama is based on a popular series of manga (Japanese graphic novels), which was adapted for the television in a Japan and subsequently enjoyed considerable popularity when it was aired on MBC in 2009.

Actor Joo Won has already been confirmed to star in the forthcoming Korean version, but K-pop fans will be cheered by the announcement that YoonA will be making her drama comeback in this new venture. The Girls’ Generation star’s most recent role was in KBS2’s series “Prime Minister and I,” which ended in February this year.

According to a source involved in the contractual negotiations quoted by media outlet edaily, the Girls’ Generation star has expressed a desire to take up the role.

The source said, “YoonA wants the role very much and, through the course of several meetings, we have developed a great sense of mutual trust. We are proud – there could be no better casting decision than this.”

Soompi

Girls’ Generation’s Yoona in talks to play the lead for KBS drama “Nodame Cantabile”

Upcoming KBS drama “Nodame Cantabile” has revealed their pick for a possible female lead. 

According to multiple officials, Girls’ Generation’s Yoona is in the final casting details and is considering the role. Aside from Yoona, the production team was previously revealed to have offered the female lead role to other picks such Shim Eunkyung and IU. 

If confirmed, Yoona will be joining confirmed cast members such as Joowon, Baek Yoonshik and TINY-G’s Dohee. 

“Nodame Cantabile” is the Korean remake of the popular Japanese comic book and drama. It is scheduled to air on KBS this October. 

Meanwhile, SM Entertainment has not made any statements about the casting offer at the time of this writing. 

Are you in favor for Yoona to play the part?

Source: TVReport

Guest mydeed

Silently lurking here these past few weeks, been travelling here and there... World Cup fever.... long hour Summer fasting...etc.. but this news really made my day... Yay to Yoona!

Owh.. thanks all Cuties for your updates. Cant wait for October!!!

Although I very much preferred an actress instead of a K-pop idol as the female lead, I am just glad that it is Yoona and not the other k-pop idol whom many others have been rooting for :) I have watched Yoona in PM&I and I like her.

Here are 2 vids of uri cutie and Yoona in last year's 1N2D :D

"JOO WON ~ YONA FuNnY"

"JOO WON ~ YONA fUnNy 2"

both vids cr. FI SOF

It's been long time that I post here because I am really busy with my life.Nevertheless,I really want to say what I feel even If i get chew out by sones or even some JW fans.I dont hate Yoona.I find her cute and loving but that doesn't mean I can tolerate her acting.She is improving but not that level to carry out Nodamae character which requires right amount of overacting.I am disappointed as I am expecting some powerful actress not Idol actress.She is not up to that standard yet.Why cant they get proper actress???

Also,she is like a final curtain call for me.I dont know if it is because of acting or some fate,I could never like my actors again after they pair up with her.KSW is a fine actor whom I liked as a teen.I liked him for 3 years yet after he paired up with her,I hated their acting so much.That drama become the last KSW drama that I watched. Then JKS,who I tolerated for years yet after Love Rain my love for him just disappeared like that.It was the last JKS drama that I watched.Now she is pairing up with Joo Won?? :-<
I will not able to watch it live anyways and I wonder If I will watch it after everything since I really dislike this development.I just hope that this is not his last drama before army.
May the ratings be in your favor,Joo Won.Sayōnara.

It is rumoured

that Joo Won will be participating in Running Man sometime in August.

Source: http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=2656584

Actually, cutie is going for the RM shoot tomorrow. It's in his work schedule for this week.

No, no, no!!! not Yoona! NOOOOOOO!!!!! she's an OKAY actress. not outstanding nor good, and far from excellent. oh my gosh.... no, please no.... dont turn this into a popularity drama instead of a great acting drama.... but then again, who will ever listen to me. maybe i should pray really hard, since this is a holy month....
well, whatever the outcome is, i will definitely support Joowon. though we have an ok actress, but the storyline could change, right? it doesnt necessarily mean that an acceptable actress matched with other great actors will result in a flunk. it depends on the storyline, that's the major issue. i hope the production knows what they're doing. the script and directing should be the most important thing right now. [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<
drama god, please make it happen... please let this drama be a successful drama.Joowon + piano + violin + conducting = DAEBAK!!!
being positive~ Cantabile Romance, fighting! :-bd :-bd :-bd
edit: @ctfrsgp JOOWON IN RUNNING MAN????? OMG!!!!! THAT HAS BEEN MY WISH SINCE FOREVER!!!! thank you for the info~ this is definitely great news! :x :x :x :x :x

the news report to be read : July 6th, 2014 XD

but never mine.. i'm glad finally JooWon will appear on variety shows again. and now he will participate on Running Man!!

really anticipated it!  :x

Joo Won to Make Guest Appearance on “Running Man”

>>> http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/06/joo-won-to-make-guest-appearance-on-running-man/#.U7oiyLFUWvw

I wonder if they are going to make cutie run around a lot... this bunnie misses seeing her brother running everywhere like a loose cannon in 1N2D :D

One of the things that came to mind when i find out Joowon will be in Running Man:
1) Will he betray someone, or will he get betrayed?2) Will he eat spicy food, will he eat a lot, or he didn't get to eat at all?3) Will he get his nametag torn off so quickly into the game?
:D :D :D :D
Joowon in Running Man, fighting!!!!
cheerleader_animation.gif

@*$***#@+!!

SO MANY BIG NEWS ON THE MORNING I START SCHOOL!!

uwaaa, I'll comment more when i get home. Sharing this news article on running man first.

http://m.mwave.interest.me/mobileweb/enewsworld/en/article/70117/joowon-to-make-appearance-on-running-man

So he's not promoting anything, just participating ^^ that's great!