Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mrdimples actually, Joowon has a typical korean male body. tall and slender. i guess when we're referring to his thin body, we compared the Joowon now with how he used to be. he has a bulkier frame during 1N2D, and even bulkier during his musical days. :D
Joowon can look a bit chubby, but on a closer inspection, he looks the same in all his previous projects. but i guess being in a musical does make him lose more weight than compared to his body during dramas and movie filming. but his tall height and great body proportion made him look really good regardless of his weight. :x

mrdimples said:

credit as tagged
( I got this photo from Joo Won Bar Baidu but not sure if the owner is indicated in the watermark)

I can't say I love the hairstyle but I love this shot.......he looks so beautiful here. Although he is not facing the camera head on, I cannot help but gasp at his eyebrows, his eyelashes and his nose which is so straight and arrow-like here. Many times when Joo Won bends down and exposes collar bone and that part of his chest. I always imagine putting my hand inside his shirt......Because he is one rare K artist who rarely exposes his upper body, it has become somewhat like a hidden treasure. I had a glimpse of it last week...and it was just....so....*runs out of words*

princess89 said: Hi, I am a new fan here.
I've just watched his drama 'Bridal Mask' last two weeks *I know I was very late*.. and fell in love with him, and I've started to watch his other dramas like Good Doctor and variety show 2Days 1Night, but I must say, my favorite drama is Bridal Mask :) 
I will waiting for his other dramas :) Hope to meet many people here :)
tumblr_mvk0u3nOj41ry1b66o2_500.gif

manjoo said: Hoping/Wishing that this is true...

You know how sensitive Filipino people when it comes to telenovelas/dramas.... it will be a huge success if its Air on Primetime TV Show... Hoping After airing the Hier which is Rewind tssst........ Or they will stick to lee min ho (Faith)
Haizzztss.....
I'm fed up with same korean novela/actor over and over again.......

Any filipino fan here???

http://forums.abs-cbn.com/good-doctor-%28-%29/good-doctor-%28-%29/120/
http://www.pinoystop.com/news/entertainment/2884/abscbn-announces-new-shows-for-2014

Joo won Fan Boy