Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I wonder why Ivy always laughs when she kisses Joowon during curtain call.... Jieyon doesnt do this often, though she did it during recent curtain calls. She's usually more composed and slightly emotional, like she's still being Molly. But Ivy always laughs.

#justcurious

So cuuuuuteeee, thanks @tokkimoon. Just an FYI, when I saw the RJ yesterday, I was wondering where have I seen her and then I remembered, she is currently acting in the KBS weekend drama Wonderful Days.
Also she was at the VIP premiere of Uhm Jung Hwa's movie "Laws of Pleasures" (they are sworn BFF's) which Cutie attended too. Small world, eh?

Watching the Radio show of Joowon with Ivy gives me a warm feeling inside~ though i can only make out bits and pieces of their conversation, i just love looking at Joowon's adorableness and manliness mixed together. I love seeing his expressions. He changes them every second. He pouts, smiles, laughs, looks confuaed, looks at Ivy with so much love and friendship feeling, and talks with so much sincerity. So cute!!!

Just with Joowon's greeting alone, the woman DJ started saying how much of a kid Joowon seems to be, because he looks so young. I guess that's just Joowon's nature. He does seem very boyish yet he exhibits manlibess and maturedness in his voice and answers.

His voice is actually quite deep when he speaks. I love it when he speaks close to the mic, using his low voice. It's like he's whispering to me~ :x :x :x

Joowon talked about kiss scenes, and compares himself to the other Sam actors. I think he mentioned that the other actors are older than him and had more experience, and he felt lacking in certain ways. He also said that he doesnt do internet shopping, nor does he know how to do internet banking. :)) :)) :))

He's very humble. If only he can see what us and the writer can see... To me, he certainly is the BEST Sam.

Watching the fan video of Joo Won as he leaves after the performance I am struck once again with how considerate he is of his fans. Doing a musical (and with his other activities to boot!) is exhausting but yet he does not brush aside the fans. He continues to use a main exit so that his fans can interact with him..you just have to love this guy!