Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

itemprop="name" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; font-size: 1.6em; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"Who's Your Doctor: Lee Jong Suk, Joo Won, or Song Seung Hoon?by KrisE

on Fri, May 23, 2014

DF1_zpsc7c15eab.jpg

Picture this; you’re super sick (not like seriously, but enough for this scenario) and you go to the hospital and working that day are three extremely hot doctors to choose from: Doctor Lee Jong Suk, Doctor Joo Won, and Doctor Song Seung Hun.

I know they’re not really doctors they only played doctors, but with a distorted reality such as my own, playing a doctor and being a real doctor is technically, not really, but completely the same. Well, since I’ve been watching Doctor Stranger starring now, Doctor Lee Jong Suk, the question of who’s the doctor I’d want to take care of me popped into my head.

All three characters: Dr. Park Hoon, Dr. Park Si On, and Dr. Jin are all above average and gifted in the medical field and they’re all extremely good looking as well. So what if you were faced with having to choose only one of them to take care of you? Who would you pick? Who would you want seeing you in that ugly hospital gown, looking your worst, and checking your vital stats?

Below I’ve helped you out with this serious decision by providing totally legit medical profiles to help you choose.

Joo Won as Dr. Park Si On in Good Doctor

DF2_zps2aab1e6d.jpg

Height: 6 foot 1 inch

Body Style: Tall and slim with a great backside and thighs proven to be true by those white pants he wore in Bridal Mask!

Medical Skills: Park Si On is a pediatric doctor with gifts stemming from his autism. He pretty much has memorized every medical term under the sun, and like Dr. Park Hoon he can simply touch a patient and diagnose them. However! He can easily guide any doctor through a surgery and can perform surgeries on his own but that could be a hit or miss.

Read more at: http://www.dramafever.com/news/whos-your-doctor-lee-jong-suk-joo-won-or-song-seung-hoon/

I know who I want  ;;)

simplydramafied1082 said: itemprop="name" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; font-size: 1.6em; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"Who's Your Doctor: Lee Jong Suk, Joo Won, or Song Seung Hoon?by KrisE

on Fri, May 23, 2014

Picture this; you’re super sick (not like seriously, but enough for this scenario) and you go to the hospital and working that day are three extremely hot doctors to choose from: Doctor Lee Jong Suk, Doctor Joo Won, and Doctor Song Seung Hun.

I know they’re not really doctors they only played doctors, but with a distorted reality such as my own, playing a doctor and being a real doctor is technically, not really, but completely the same. Well, since I’ve been watching Doctor Stranger starring now, Doctor Lee Jong Suk, the question of who’s the doctor I’d want to take care of me popped into my head.

All three characters: Dr. Park Hoon, Dr. Park Si On, and Dr. Jin are all above average and gifted in the medical field and they’re all extremely good looking as well. So what if you were faced with having to choose only one of them to take care of you? Who would you pick? Who would you want seeing you in that ugly hospital gown, looking your worst, and checking your vital stats?

Below I’ve helped you out with this serious decision by providing totally legit medical profiles to help you choose.

DF2_zps2aab1e6d.jpg

Body Style: Tall and slim with a great backside and thighs proven to be true by those white pants he wore in Bridal Mask!

Medical Skills: Park Si On is a pediatric doctor with gifts stemming from his autism. He pretty much has memorized every medical term under the sun, and like Dr. Park Hoon he can simply touch a patient and diagnose them. However! He can easily guide any doctor through a surgery and can perform surgeries on his own but that could be a hit or miss.

Read more at: http://www.dramafever.com/news/whos-your-doctor-lee-jong-suk-joo-won-or-song-seung-hoon/

I know who I want  ;;)

It looks like koala interested with nodame http://koalasplayground.com/2014/05/25/shim-eun-kyung-declines-k-remake-of-nodame-cantabile-and-search-continues-for-joo-wons-leading-lady/comment-page-1/

Joowon musical Ghost PR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUb8B7NgvVg

Guest mindymoe

mrdimples said: simplydramafied1082 said: itemprop="name" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; font-size: 1.6em; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"Who's Your Doctor: Lee Jong Suk, Joo Won, or Song Seung Hoon?by KrisE

on Fri, May 23, 2014

DF2_zps2aab1e6d.jpg

I know who I want  ;;)

There was this report on Daum where a statistics was done based on the naming of newborn babies who were born in this past month in 2014 - maybe somebody was checking the census of the newly added population (don't know which counties or provinces).
Anyways, the most preferred names among baby boys were:
1) Min Joon (YWCFTS effect) 
2) Seo Joon ( I guess with the popularity of Superman Returns) 
3) WAITTTTTT..... FORRRRR........IT................................................ JOOO WONNNN    :D

Something to be proud about ....... this is sooooo surreal and wacky :) , but lil kids you have got a great name  :x  
http://news.kukinews.com/article/view.asp?page=1&gCode=soc&arcid=0008356699&cp=du

Guest mindymoe

And now Angel manager with cool sunglasses and mustache for you @farbarri
jjic ji ma se yo!!

3iqevNC.jpg
cr. 사냄줜✿ dcinside.com

@mindymoe my poor Jaecheon.... but he looks really cute even when his face is covered like that. ;)) ;)) ;))
@simplydramafied1082 koreans like to do surveys like that. but it's the first time i see them do monthly survey for names. usually they do yearly survey. i find 'Joowon' a cute name for babies~ :x :x

Guest 9LilSa

hey guys!i know its been while :((( i've been busy with college T.T!! i really miss this thread!! and fans aahhi really miss everything sighi didnt know Joowon's new chinese movie :o!!! would he speak CHINESE?!!M,.SDHKFJL;SAKJFALKSFHJSDFHSKDJ HAHAH!!
oh i didnt know he had sweet smile concert! TOT!! why do i live in Saudi Arabia and study hard :(
what else news? 

He's joowon's manager or should say @farbarri‌ 's secret lover? Lol

Did anyone mention my lover's name? Who is it that wanted to know about my lover??? Hands off, please!

@coolreborn "why did jaecheon always wear the same clothes?" sweetie, you dont want to know what happened. Let's just say we're both very much in love when we're together. ;)) ;)) ;))

Guest 9LilSa

@mrdimples hahah I guessed it was his manager...but how did u discover his name? I cannot read old pages of threads :(! why its awesome T.T!! 

Dear fans of Cutie (calling rockies, moaties and gardeners) - Good news, seems to be a limited edition of smart phone covers coming out (I am not sure for which kind of phones) being released for the first time in Korea which would have actors pictures on the back covers.
Many of the celebrities included are - actors, singers, idols and so on.
From SIM Entertainment only Uhm Tae Woong and Joo Won would be having their pictures on the back cover.
More from here : http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20140526000481&md=20140526095642_BK
Google Translate - Korea's first 'smart phone case custom-made limited edition Star' service launchedI do hope they would let us know this is for which kind of mobiles :)

simplydramafied1082 said: Dear fans of Cutie (calling rockies, moaties and gardeners) - Good news, seems to be a limited edition of smart phone covers coming out (I am not sure for which kind of phones) being released for the first time in Korea which would have actors pictures on the back covers.
Many of the celebrities included are - actors, singers, idols and so on.
From SIM Entertainment only Uhm Tae Woong and Joo Won would be having their pictures on the back cover.
More from here : http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20140526000481&md=20140526095642_BK
Google Translate - Korea's first 'smart phone case custom-made limited edition Star' service launchedI do hope they would let us know this is for which kind of mobiles :)