Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@ctfrsgp : You're internet is not yet ok? I'll kick the internet provider if I'm you. lol. Looks like @mojobobo going to see Seung-gi' date=' his in their place now. Hope she can see him so she'll tell us about how cute Seung-gi is.[/quote']

@coolreborn telco say the prob not on their end. Its caused by an update by microsoft windows 7. Anyway telco sendg their tech guy over tomorrow morning to help fix prob. Praying hard tat he can fix it then i can hope back on to internet n no need to strain my eyes till they cross @-)

@coolreborn@mojobobo@alysanne@ctfrsgp

Now, now....what' up with all these talk about gutter? What are we exactly measuring here? Length, Girth, How Deep? Feet? Inches? 

@mrdimples finally u r here ;;) measure by kilometres? :))

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn wrote: »

@ctfrsgp : You're internet is not yet ok? I'll kick the internet provider if I'm you. lol. Looks like @mojobobo going to see Seung-gi, his in their place now. Hope she can see him so she'll tell us about how cute Seung-gi is.

@coolreborn telco say the prob not on their end. Its caused by an update by microsoft windows 7. Anyway telco sendg their tech guy over tomorrow morning to help fix prob. Praying hard tat he can fix it then i can hope back on to internet n no need to strain my eyes till they cross

@ctfrsgp : Ok, wish you luck! Hope he can fix it coz I know how it feel not to have an internet connection. I went crazy when I can't watch Gaksital because of that disconnection.

@coolreborn hi ya back. I was wondering where is everybody? Suddenly this thread has gone silent for 3 hrs. Anyway i'm going to bed... Barely can keep my eyes now... *yawn* I-) hoping it wil b a good day tomorrow & i shall b back typing happily at a faster speed if the internet is fixed. Goodnight!

@coolreborn hi ya back. I was wondering where is everybody? Suddenly this thread has gone silent for 3 hrs. Anyway i'm going to bed... Barely can keep my eyes now... *yawn* I-) hoping it wil b a good day tomorrow & i shall b back typing happily at a faster speed if the internet is fixed. Goodnight!

I meant keep my eyes open.. See, i typing with my eyes half closed already I-) I-)

Dear @mrdimples and other Joo Won fans, I was feeling sleepy while waiting for my download when I thought, I'll watch some episodes of 1N2D that I haven't watch, it's not really HD so it a bit blurry. I was laughing myself to death when suddenly, they are preparing to sleep and I went...

oan9f5.gif

This is what I saw....

122ky2o.png

14tc84i.png

2mfec7.jpg

r1g13t.jpg

ME...
15mn22s.jpg

dcyjvo.png

2nqfmtj.png

2i0gb4p.jpg

ME... Totally awake, my eyeballs on the floor...
256gxvd.gif

...draining my blood..
34fdwt1.jpg

... having mixed emotions
vosghx.jpg

... in the verge of the end and a sudden understanding came to me...
2a9wqr6.gif

... that my dream, even if half-realized has finally come true but I did not know it until now.

19o7bd.gif

@coolreborn @ctfrsgp: If you can watch 1N2D without Eng subs and you still laugh, then that means the show is doing a great job. ;)  My introduction to 1N2D is season 2, actually, and yes, because of JW only.  Now, I actually like most of the cast members. :D  It was only after about 6 episodes of Season 2 that I looked into Season 1 because people were always comparing S2 to S1. And now I'm on an S1 marathon!  

Like you, @ctfrsgp, my favorite from S1 is Seung-gi (see my avatar; do you remember from which episode it came from? ;) ).  He is different as the maknae of the cast compared to JW, but maybe that's because their personalities are also different.  What I like about LSG is even though he seems very conscious of his public image, what he shows rarely comes across as contrived, and so we see his good MC skills and also other facets of his personality (he can be helpless, he can be stubborn and very competitive, he doesn't feel comfortable being left alone on the show).  With other cast members (especially KHD), you can feel that they have their "onscreen persona" on most of the time; it's not a bad thing, but you also don't get to see anything interesting or new from them.  So that's why I also like how JW is on the show. I hope we see an episode where he's the one left behind or on a solo mission; that should be interesting and hopefully, fun. :)

@alysanne i share the same thoughts as u regardg LSG. I'm not really a fan of him bcoz i only started to notice him aft watchg "King 2 Hearts". I suppose he has to maintain his image as korea's "national little brother" since his debut a few years ago & tat he is always projected as a clean-cut intelligent artiste. However for Joo Won, he is still considered to be a newbie in the entertainment industry & has yet to hav a fixed image. It was only in the recent mths, aft start of 1N2D S2, tat the viewers like us discovered tat he is in real life a cute kid brother to his hyungs & showing his aegyo personality to his fellow cast members & production crew on the sets of his dramas & movies. He shows a different side of his personality as a serious talented actor the moment he immersed in his roles in the dramas or movies - he becomes the character he is potraying. I hope JW will not change and maintain this "dual" personalities as he progresses in his acting career and gains greater popularity worldwide.

Guest alysanne

ctfrsgp said: I hope JW will not change and maintain this "dual" personalities as he progresses in his acting career and gains greater popularity worldwide.

ctfrsgp said:

I hope JW will not change and maintain this "dual" personalities as he progresses in his acting career and gains greater popularity worldwide.

@ctfrsgp: Me too! I read in other message boards, though, that some of his scenes on 1N2D get cut because powers-that-be are concerned that those might affect how viewers perceive him on Gaksital. I don't know if this is true. I hope not. It's such an interesting duality to see on-screen, at least for me (and you!) But I am not Korean, so maybe things are different over there. :D

@alysanne well, hope tat when BM ends we can see more of JW in his aegyo mode in 1N2D. Another 2 weeks to go bef tbe ordeal ends.

Guest hopeneverends

Joo Won is an awesome actor. He portrayed his character in Baker King and Bridal Mask flawlessly. I hope the drama gets extended. 28 episodes seem like a strange number to end. Make it 30 or 40. I hope to see him in a rom com next.