Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Layali said: Heartbroken  and full of disbelief  over the news of no more unscripted cutie on Sundays :(( :(( :(( But its certainly in cutie's best interests so hopefully I won't be in denial longer than necessary  ^:)^
So this decision was taken in the auspices of allowing cutie plenty of space to prepare for his musical and hopefully another drama sometime next year .what I'm curious to know is this: when will cutie be Enlisting? As much as I would love to take the ostrich approach over this,it terrifies me as to how I would cope with absolutely zero cutie dose .Does anyone have any inkling as to how we shall prepare and how soon is that happening?  :))  After the musical,he might squeeze in another drama and after that ???  :-O

farbarri said: Layali said: Heartbroken  and full of disbelief  over the news of no more unscripted cutie on Sundays :(( :(( :(( But its certainly in cutie's best interests so hopefully I won't be in denial longer than necessary  ^:)^
So this decision was taken in the auspices of allowing cutie plenty of space to prepare for his musical and hopefully another drama sometime next year .what I'm curious to know is this: when will cutie be Enlisting? As much as I would love to take the ostrich approach over this,it terrifies me as to how I would cope with absolutely zero cutie dose .Does anyone have any inkling as to how we shall prepare and how soon is that happening?  :))  After the musical,he might squeeze in another drama and after that ???  :-O

mindymoe said: so sad, i just read the news on my way home... before my friend told me that he'll leave 1n2d. but i thought my friend read the news that rumoured months ago. but then i start collecting my courage to search te article..
I'll feel lonely, i think i'll lost everyday wanting to see him and search his news. but I wanna Cutie get enough rest too.. this news is too sudden for me :((
but don't feel this sadness too long. let's watch GD tonight with happy face!!!! let's see if Shi On will make a step ahead for Yoonseo heheheehe :)):))

No matter how reluctant and sad we are, I think it's high time cutie take a rest. He has been working really hard for the past three years. After his musical, he should rejuvenate in 'Morning Calm Village", do a few commercials for "Edwin, Mountia, some "Nongsim' noodle and bibimbap ads, CROC wear and Gillette too. Lastly an ALBUM... WOwWowWow, just got it out of my chest, I'm satisfied.

Nooooooo!!!! This is so saddening, even more than when KSW and Bird PD left the show. I started watching the show the same time I accidentally watched Gaksital on KBS World and Joo Won is one of my favorite members. I do understand why he's leaving but I do hope he will be back.

Joowon, baby, i love you~ i love you so much it makes my heart hurt. i dont trust myself to meet you... i dont think i can control my emotions when i see you.
his dimples.... i can see his dimples when he's kissing..... oh gosh~ this is his best kiss scene so far!!!!

Guest thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface

Aahh... No wonder he can not smiling for the whole day last time. Not because he got cold, maybe because he was struggling with his own heart, feeling dilemma about leaving the show :| his schedule are extremely hectic, no time to rest... but what can he do, he must sacrifice to let go one of them and since the ratings is not getting anywhere with that program, i think he made a right decision to leave, eventhough it is hard n hurt for him to leave all his loveable hyungs and am hurting as well here :(( he's not a machine or robot, he needs sleep and a lot of rest ( look at his eyes, dark circles and bags under his eyes are getting bigger) thats no good :| Man.... I sounds like a true fan here, eh?... So much understanding going on :\"> Btw, joo won ahh you're so lucky got an ipad, mobile phone, camera, etc.. you must got a lot of goodies like that from your fans. umade me want to be like you when i grow up, joo won ahh 8-> Umm... can u share it one to me please, like an ipad maybe? Sharing is caring u know O:-) ... jeh bahl.... jeh bahl... ;;)

Guest mydeed

Gullllppppppp... I'm craving for some ice cream. The cone one. Aissssshhhhhhhh. @coolreborn, I will be waiting for your ice cream... Ehhh no, your HD screencaps. Thanks :-) :-)