Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

AAAHHHHH!!!! Haven't watched the teaser yet... at work, and so many gooodies!!!!!  This is not the right place for me right now!!!! Cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crying2 onion headcrying2 onion headcrying2 onion headcrying2 onion headcrying2 onion headcrying2 onion headcrying2 onion headcrying2 onion headcrying2 onion head

-edit-

*sneaking catReborn  steal onion head *

-edit-

Roller coaster of emotions.... from HAWWWTT Ghost BTS Pics... to emotionallly. tear-jerking Good Doctor Teaser 3.... my feelings....

original.gif

-edit-

Can't watch the English softsubbed Teaser 2... it needs to be Hard subbed but.... what more can I ask... will only watch it when I get home and hoping the English softsubbed Teaser 3 will also be up. Awww... I love our translators!!! :-*

Guest padme

OMO!!!! HIS FACE ~ HIS EYES ~ BEING FULMINATED WITH A STARE <3

dzyq.jpg

My feels asgjdahdgjkafhkdsjfhkldsfjskldjflsdkñfjsñlfksñdlfksdlñf  :-O cute little puppy  not that face nooooo!!! I'm weak  :(( :(( :(

Good Doctor 2nd teaser with Eng subs

This was posted on the drama thread. Helps me understand much better,my comments below

post by @mulberry9. Translated and subbed by @chrissy96 and chenzhen@moonchaewon.net. Soft subbed so please turn on the captions.

Thank you @mulberry9 for the video and @chrissy96 babe, what would we do without you??? let me smoulder you with kisses and hugs.

I was tearing my hair out trying to translate the Chinese subtitles and then I realize that we have Korean-English translators here! True enough, mulberry post this video not a second later. Phew! save me a few strands of hair.

What can I say? You gals ROCK!

Now, things are much clearer, aren't they? My confidence that they will deal with the issue of Park Si On in surgery has gone up. If I am not wrong, there are lots of objections, rejections plus politics, vested interest and a nefarious plot to bring down the hospital with Park Si On as the pawn. Park Si On is like a walking encyclopedia of medical knowledge. He retains and digest everything he has laid his eyes on so in terms of knowledge he is like a super chip processor with infinite memory space. Added to that, it is confirmed that he displays none of his clumsiness, nervousness or tics when he is in surgery. There, he is a maestro in action. All calm and decisive. This latter part is unheard of in the real world, at least not in the field of medicine. But I'll let it slide as this is a drama otherwise I'll shut my trap and watch documentaries. Going back to the genius of Park Si On, now I can see why the hospital wants him. They want the fame and reputation and are willing to take the risk. Perhaps, his mentor and supporters vouch that they can work around his disabilities in other aspects. Dr Kim is less certain for very good reasons. There can be no room for error when it comes to treating patients, an autistic doctor, no matter if he is a savant, has no place in a hospital. It's not about him, it's about the patients. Then we have Dr Kang who sees the perfect opportunity to undermine the hospital using Dr Park.

I told myself not to speculate but guess it's hard not to....I am getting really excited now. Can't wait.

Good Drama FIghting!!!!

Guest mydeed

DAEBAK!!!!<br><br><br><br>

<br><br><br><br>

Best 3rd Anniversary gifts ever. Joo Won news galore. Back to back awesomeness of Ghost the Musical and Good Doctor.<br><br><br><br>

<br><br><br><br>

OMG... Sam Wheat is killing me, I can't imagine those who will be watching him LIVE on stage perfoming the musical later this year. How can we behave if he's hot like that??!!! Aishhh.<br><br><br><br>

<br><br><br><br>

And the 3rd teaser.. Awwwwww... I LOVE YOU PARK SHI-ON. Little Park Shi-on is the cutest, seriously this noona want to bite you so bad.... His cute voice and facial expression breaks my heart. Sobs.

Thanks @mulberry9 & @chrissy96 for the god sent subbed video! I'm currently preoccupied with a certain mind-reading boy and his drama but with the GD teasers, my anticipation has risen a few notches! Cutie, how do you even manage to project such loneliness and sadness in your eyes??? Daebak!
PS: Is there going to be singlet-stripping in GHOST?   @-)  @-)   

Guest Pink PP

Dear SP fans

I want to know the schedule of GD press conference.  You all can know the schedule or not?.  If you know this , please tell me. thanks in advance ^_^

viewimage.php?id=joowon&no=29bcc427b6847

cr: as tagged

@maymay, Thank you for posting dear... my imageshack don't want to upload... I think it got overloaded with Cutie's sexiness... I am suspecting this one is another moaty site. hmmmmmmm......

GAWWWWDDDD!!!!! MY CUTE RAISINS!!!!!! IS OUT!!!!!   bled1 onion head  *xray vision ON*