Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I had a closer look at this video which almost caused my beloved ice cream cones to melt into goo.

First, I must say I am totally impressed with Joo Won's politeness. He didn't just bow but look at the angle which he is doing it. It reminds me of what Softy wrote prevously when I posed her this question of Joo Won's habit of lapsing into banmal when he speaks to his hyungs on film set or in 1N2D. Softy said that Joo Won is not just ordinary polite but extremely so. You can see it not just using honorifics but in his behaviour. Koreans are known to be respectful of their elders and many celebrities are polite and often you see them bowing. But it's the way Joo Won does it that it just more so. I can't see the others he was bowing to except the man who was facing the camera. That man don't look that much older than Joo Won.

Now, about that lady whom Joo Won held hands with, I can't be sure but she looks quite a lot older. I don't think it's his relative, I am guessing it's a production crew that Joo Won has worked with before. A writer? PD? Costumer? Talking which I think if I didn't remember wrongly, the person in charge of costumes in Bridal Mask was a middle aged woman. She tweet "My poor beautiful children" or something like that during the finale of Bridal Mask. I must say she has great taste in suiting up Kangto. Or maybe it's an actress? Joo Won seems to have that knack of getting on infamously with actress much older than him.

Hi my dearies, can someone be kind enough to give me the link to this YT vid which is not embedded pleazzzz? Your unnie here cant watch it on her Note chan and cant find the vid on YT either.

Thank Q in advance ♡♡♡♡♡

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

I had a closer look at this video which almost caused my beloved ice cream cones to melt into goo. <br />

<br />

/>

<br />

First, I must say I am totally impressed with Joo Won's politeness. He didn't just bow but look at the angle which he is doing it. It reminds me of what Softy wrote prevously when I posed her this question of Joo Won's habit of lapsing into banmal when he speaks to his hyungs on film set or in 1N2D. Softy said that Joo Won is not just ordinary polite but extremely so. You can see it not just using honorifics but in his behaviour. Koreans are known to be respectful of their elders and many celebrities are polite and often you see them bowing. But it's the way Joo Won does it that it just more so. I can't see the others he was bowing to except the man who was facing the camera. That man don't look that much older than Joo Won. <br />

<br />

Now, about that lady whom Joo Won held hands with, I can't be sure but she looks quite a lot older. I don't think it's his relative, I am guessing it's a production crew that Joo Won has worked with before. A writer? PD? Costumer? Talking which I think if I didn't remember wrongly, the person in charge of costumes in Bridal Mask was a middle aged woman. She tweet "My poor beautiful children" or something like that during the finale of Bridal Mask. I must say she has great taste in suiting up Kangto. Or maybe it's an actress? Joo Won seems to have that knack of getting on infamously with actress much older than him.

Guest Caecilia_12

coolreborn

said:

Caecilia_12

said:

Thank you master @coolreborn! You're posts of the HD pictures always make me happy and giggling at the same time.

Also your moaty pictures, never fail to make me laughed! 

=))

Thank you @mrdimples, your translations on the articles are always awesome! 

>:D<

It made me fell deeper for Cutie because I can see that he is indeed a humane actor and a great person!

I also want to say hi to @latteholic and @bobsavero who are from the same country as mine!  >

:D

:D

Guest arch00

@arch00, You are still at it my dear. You are one industrious Cutie tweeter. :))

-edit-

I'm afraid, what will happen to you if he will say "I'm still young, archie, you need to wait a while longer." :))

@coolreborn master and now too I am still on it. Just woke up and starting to retweet the others tweets that has been posted after I slept :))

I am a certified spazzer master =)) if he says to wait, does not that mean some kind of indirect yes, I will wait too =))

I just wanted him to know that there is a Joo won soompi fangroup and we all love and support him so much :)

Joo Won fighting !!!!

stearly said: ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

I had a closer look at this video which almost caused my beloved ice cream cones to melt into goo. <br />

<br />

/>

<br />

First, I must say I am totally impressed with Joo Won's politeness. He didn't just bow but look at the angle which he is doing it. It reminds me of what Softy wrote prevously when I posed her this question of Joo Won's habit of lapsing into banmal when he speaks to his hyungs on film set or in 1N2D. Softy said that Joo Won is not just ordinary polite but extremely so. You can see it not just using honorifics but in his behaviour. Koreans are known to be respectful of their elders and many celebrities are polite and often you see them bowing. But it's the way Joo Won does it that it just more so. I can't see the others he was bowing to except the man who was facing the camera. That man don't look that much older than Joo Won. <br />

<br />

Oh!!! Cutie Tweeted!!!

주원

‏@Moonjunwon

오랜만에 만남.

잠깐이었지만 너무너무 좋았음~

샘형도 보고~ 진영이형은 강짱 천사라고 소리 지름!ㅎㅎ

우리 좋아~

google translate: Meeting after a long time. Like to briefly, but so so good Well, Sam and Trevor reported to camp heterozygous as gangjjang angel screamed heh heh ~

Translation:

Meeting after a long time. Though brief but so so good~ Met Sam hyung~ Jin Youngie hyung, Gangjjang screamed like angels!/Jin Youngie hyung and Gangjjang the Angel screamed! Hehe we like~

I just found out that JW was not nominated for best actor ( Bridal mask ) in upcoming Baeksang awards or watever. I thought he won best actor at KBS award last year if I'm not mistaken. He should at least got nomination and that drama should get best drama, ok may be I am bit partial because I have yet to see other nominated dramas, but nobody can deny Bridal mask is one of the best. lame

coolreborn said: Ohh... this is not a good news for me. The website boosaysharingiscaring is going to close. It's where I download the engsubs of 1N2D. I hope someone here will post links where we can download engsub of 1N2D. :(:(( :(

ezze said: I just found out that JW was not nominated for best actor ( Bridal mask ) in upcoming Baeksang awards or watever. I thought he won best actor at KBS award last year if I'm not mistaken. He should at least got nomination and that drama should get best drama, ok may be I am bit partial because I have yet to see other nominated dramas, but nobody can deny Bridal mask is one of the best. lame