Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Dear friends, I dont want to miss this mass tweet, I dont know whether I misunderstand or not.
Korea and my country is 2 hours difference in time, so if we tweet at 12:30am May the 9th, Seoul time that means 10:30 in the evening May the 8th in my country, In detail It's 21:00 pm here, so it's only one hour and a half left to do mass tweet, right? Please help me.

goldlotus said: Dear friends, I dont want to miss this mass tweet, I dont know whether I misunderstand or not.
Korea and my country is 2 hours difference in time, so if we tweet at 12:30am May the 9th, Seoul time that means 10:30 in the evening May the 8th in my country, In detail It's 21:00 pm here, so it's only one hour and a half left to do mass tweet, right? Please help me.

Guest padme

definitely tonight's IS the night  at least for me ;0; cutie TONIGHT! i'm yours <3 *i'm been busy with my 2PM boys comeback* but this NIGHT is all for you :D so prepare me a big cup of coffe becouse I will need a big one <:-P btw  i'm ready for tweeting ^:)^ even if i don't know how do it properly I will do my best mostly I've retweet stuff lol but this is so different so Fighting!!!

20130507_1367925180_52188300_1.jpg

20130508_1368011900_54400200_1.jpg

btw THANKS for all pics, gif, translation *o* girls you make this fangirl from far far away, extreme happy

Now I notice he is physically changed through the years he is becoming such a hawt and sexy man ;0; btw he is working out really o.Ó¿? xD is mean i'm not a expert in that kind of themes but 2 years ago I was working in a gym so he recently give me those vibes ^^ I see him with such a nice body shape

B-)   ok back to work =P

Waaa.. tweeting in hangul really save a lot of space, although I'm only going to use 짱 for jjang and 아자아자 화이팅 for Aja Aja Fighting. Now maybe I can use that song from BEAST to say "I like you the most": 니가 제일 좋아 ;)) ;)) :D

Guest arch00

pororo @crazyoverkdrama it's today :)) you were about to make me leave from group tweeting  [-( you and me would have been spamming tweets on may 10 12:30 seoul time   =))

Guest Caecilia_12

Hi! This is my 1st post here after lurking in this thread for nearly 3 months..I finally mustered up my courage to say hi to all of you amazing Cutie's fans!  >:D<
I enjoyed reading all the jokes, interviews,and discussions from all of you! You gals are awesome!  =D>
I finally cannot resist to de-lurking since I really want to join in this mass tweeting to Cutie!I hope this project will be successful and bring happiness to uri Cutie.

:-h

Cutie just tweeted! :D
tumblr_mmhj2tukAc1s21y1bo1_500.png
Google translate: Today, "Mina stationery" premiere went ^ ^Minor fun and impress! And lovely children ^ ^ good gangjjang smoke!The marketing pwayi fun ^ ^ I've gangjjang!
OMG, so he is online now?!!

Good! He hasn't gone to bed yet! :D

주원 @Moonjunwon 1m

오늘 "미나문방구" 시사회 다녀왔습니다^^ 소소한 재미와 감동! 사랑스러운 아이들~^^ 그리고 좋은 강짱 연기! 재밌게 봤습니다^^ 강짱 퐈이팅!

Today went to the premiere of "stationery" Mina ^ ^ the little fun and impressive! And lovely children ^ ^ good gangjjang smoke! The marketing pwayi fun ^ ^ I've gangjjang!

latteholic

said: Good! He hasn't gone to bed yet!

:D

주원 @Moonjunwon

1m

오늘 "미나문방구" 시사회 다녀왔습니다^^ 소소한 재미와 감동! 사랑스러운 아이들~^^ 그리고 좋은 강짱 연기! 재밌게 봤습니다^^ 강짱 퐈이팅!

Today went to the premiere of "stationery" Mina ^ ^ the little fun and impressive! And lovely children ^ ^ good gangjjang smoke! The marketing pwayi fun ^ ^ I've gangjjang!