Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mydeed

mrdimples said: Remember my hunt for HOT and SWEATY Joo Won? Finally I found the pic hidden deep inside my album
3200dc2a2834349bda9f061fc9ea15ce37d3beb8
credit: King

Cutie, I have exactly the same expression looking at you....

actually wanted to write a fanfic for him but it will take times
and now i am working at home so dont have the time haizzzzzz 
i roughly have some ideas of the story.
since he s a musical actor so in my story he will be a very new actor just started to go into stage.
he just got a chance to act a common role in a show to be a boy with mental problem,
in order to act he went to his friend who is a psychologist so his friend introduced him to a boy who has mere mental disorders.
so he went to live with the boy in order to observe him see how he lives his life.
the boy has no parent but a sister who is around jw age but she is very quiet and common looking
jw and his sister always quarrel over the boy as the sister need to go to work so she has to tie the boy up and lock the room.
jw know that the boy dont like to be tied up as he will keep screaming and crying but jw cant stop his sister as she is very strong
she can just push jw away and ask him to go out.
one night as jw sleeping at the living room he saw the sister crying besides the boy's bed .
she touches his face and cover his blanket.
when she go out she saw jw looking at her but she just give him a fierce look and go back to her room.
after that night jw stop quarreling with her and even help her to do house work,
But she is still very fierce to him 
jw know she has to be fierce in order to protect herself and her brother
and if she no in need of money to pay rent for the house she won't alllow jw to stay with them
but she told jw not to interfere their things
but jw keep helping her in house chores or taking care of her bro
so she started to like him but she knows she is not worthy for him so she become more fierce to him
screaming at him all the times but jw can sense she is hiding her love for her
so he ll smile and pinch her cheek saying she is so cute.
and the sister will push away his hand and shout at him dont mess with her
and quickly walk away heart beat very fast
when jw pratising the musical songs the sister will stare at him passionately
but when she noticed jw look at her she quickly look away
jw smirk and say to her she is his first audience and thank her but she just said nonsense and walk away
jw smile looking at her silliness
But doesnt stay as good for them
one day jw heard something drop hard on the floor in the boy room he quickly went in to the room
and he saw the rope that tie the boy were loosen and the boy was on the floor
and the boy quickly get up and ran to the door
jw couldnt catch him and let ran to the street and get knock by the car.
Jw wanted to go towards the injured boy but he saw  his sister was standing in front staring at him with shocking eyes.
at that moment they both stared at each other for awhile with  very sad atmosphere 
they were in the hospital when they heard the doctor said the boy has died, the sister has no expression she just walk pass jw
but jw grabbed her hand she look at jw very fierce and said let her go, killer.
finally her tears drop from her eyes, jw slowly withdraw his hand and his tears drop too.
the sister said she dont want to see him again.
and she slowly walked away with tears falling,
looking at her walking away, jw said in his heart 'i thought i can give you happiness but now..... sorry'
jw tears keep falling.
JW has won an award for his role playing as a mental boy. at  the thanks giving speech he said 'i thought i can give someone happiness but i only give her pain, i am sorry. and i love you.'
after the award ended he still at one of the seat looking at  his award and said ' if this can exchange her bro life, i will exchange. or if i never went to their life maybe nothing will happen'
the he heard someone saying 'silly'
he quickly turn around and Saw it is the sister saying ' if you dont come how can you give me happiness'
she raise up her hands to show him the drawing that her bro draw it is a drawing the two of them getting married and the boy become an angel looking happily AT THEM from heaven.
jw smiled at the sister and she smiles back

jw ran to her and hug her.
and the sister whisper in his ears ' thank you. i love you too.'
jw cry upon listening to her words and the sister wipe his tears and said ' now my happiness handed to you. you must keep it flowing.'
and kiss jw..

the end
i think my story  is very old fashioned ba hope you all dont mind

I was so mesmerized with Joowon in Ojakgyo Brother and was nearly lost in KDRAMA World for awhile. Joowon n Uee were so compatible that i was shipping them to be a real couple like a lot of fans.. Then came BM (epic!!!), 7LCS (so dorky cute)..Ghost Musical (anticipating his awesomeness)..and more to come. I do not know how long i would be stuck in KDRAMA World..but Joowon in 1N2D brought me back to REALITY!!! Joowon the humane-side, his aegyoness, he being HIMSELF allowed me to tear away from fantasy-land. OMG what an eye-opener.., the REEL n REAL Joowon. Discovering the real Joowon I can only sing praises when i see him bringing life to the character he is protraying and my worshipping has turned into respect and admiration. Joowon would be proud of this thread with so many diehards supporters who contribute passionately in order to keep this thread exciting, vibrant and friendly. All for the love of Joowon, i'm sure its worth it. OUR FOCUS is JOOWON, one and only. Keep it up JOOWONIES!!!!!

stearly said: ellasam81 said:

i saw this poster at his house 
he put on the wall at his living
the pic is very big 
in 1n2d
so i am quite curious why he only put that poster
maybe it is recently 
but dont he put the poster only his
and i cant see any poster from other dramas
so i am just guessing is it possible he like that actress who is older than him 10 years
and i see his bts in different drama i can see he show shyness to this actress mostly
sorry ya no offend here yeah i am just curious is he interested in her as they do look good together

Guest mitchellchin

Thanks Aera for welcoming me, feel warm LOL .  I started to know JW by the drama of Gaksital ~ speechless by his acting skills, pure and real......like a world wide deep blue sea ~bf6ad411gw1e435ec3z5dj20jt0u1dk4.jpg

I Just saw a news in YouTube saying he is quite popular in Japan he is the up rising star after jks in Japan so I don't really get it why last time he can't go Japan is it cause of the bm drama it s about him killing the Japanese soldiers ?

I guess it is a waste that Japan fans don't get to see his good acting in bm but can't be help ba

mrdimples said:

coolreborn said:

crazyoverkdrama said:

I was like gone for two days and i came back with more than 5 pages to read??

You guys spazz hard!! p[

@crazyoverkdrama, pororo, You better start doing your homework. Lots of goodies in there. You know we only spazz hard when it comes to Cutie because he is one hard man... hmmmm... Big and hard, nice combination. :))

Seriously @coolreborn!

@crazyoverkdrama my pororo, don't mind my twin. She said she went to watch Ironman last night, I am not sure exactly what movie she caught. You just concentrate on your homework and don't think too hard..............oops!

Awww come on now my dear @mrdimples. Its the real movie Ironman that I saw. But I just can't help thinking of Cutie on that hard suit. Now I just remembered... the flying suit parts are quite devious. hahahaha. *coolreborn went to moaty dreams*

OMG.... Moaty at night time... You guys are going to turn me into a panda again!

And did i just see that thumb licking again??? OHH GAAWWWD.....