Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Our Joo Won fans! He will be on V @8pm KST.  Make sure you watch and send him msgs. He must be very anxious and worried.

We have a lot of things to watch tonight :D

9pm : Live V broadcast 

10pm : Yongpal first broadcast 

11.15pm : One Night of TV Entertainment (on SBS) 

*all timings are in KST* 

gonna get busy tonight! 

• Like 1

Our Joo Won fans! He will be on V @8pm KST.  Make sure you watch and send him msgs. He must be very anxious and worried.

We have a lot of things to watch tonight :D

9pm : Live V broadcast 

10pm : Yongpal first broadcast 

11.15pm : One Night of TV Entertainment (on SBS) 

*all timings are in KST* 

gonna get busy tonight! 

9:00 Pm ? I thought 8:00 Pm?

And some of JW fans are camping @ V and sending Messages already!daebak!

• Like 2

Heol. Tried streaming the live V broadcast for the first time and it was a disaster x.x kept hanging. But his 2nd video worked fine. He said an error occurred for the first video, and i was like, 'it should have occurred earlier!' 

• Like 3

I am only halfway watching raw and I am liking his new character already.
I need to watch this with English sub. Joo Won you are really awesome. :wub:

edit: OMG! I just finished it. Did 300+ screenshots posted at Joo Won Cutie FB and I know its not even covered the 55 out of 60 appearance of Cutie. Joo Won is really something else. I think my undies went down the bridge with him when he jumped out. I need to fish them out coz its the last pair. :D

Edited by coolreborn
  • Like 9

Knowing that this will be Cutie's last drama before he enlists is saddening me... I am SO excited and feel alive again to watch him on this drama...
I will miss him so much if he were to enlist after this...
But for the time being, I just want to enjoy this drama wholeheartedly...
Spreading love to all my chingus here... <3 

• Like 6

Knowing that this will be Cutie's last drama before he enlists is saddening me... I am SO excited and feel alive again to watch him on this drama...
I will miss him so much if he were to enlist after this...
But for the time being, I just want to enjoy this drama wholeheartedly...
Spreading love to all my chingus here... <3 

Oh...I was in denial... My Joo Won... How to do..

• Like 6

Omg! Only 2 eps in and I am already hooked!!! Our Cutie has managed to bring to life dr. KIM Tae Hyun aka yongpal! I soooooo love his jerk-like character but all soft and gooey on the inside!!! Eeeeeee!!! And is that a makeover next week? Ahhhhh ppali ppali!!! I want my weekly dose of Yongpal!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Sharing with you guys a collage I made in support of Yongpal:

collage_20150805191813479_20150805191924

And since I was reminded of wonpal when I heard Cutie's drama title:

received_10153367951505020_zpswh7ste8l.j

Excuse my poor editing skills. Hahaha

• Like 7

Joo Won never fails to amaze me. With his wide range of emotions and facial expressions that I did not even know he could do. He has yet again given life to another character - Kim Tae Hyun. Really awesome! ^^

Just look at this - Same surgeon outfit but totally different gaze and aura! The Good Doctor and The Gang Doctor! 

collage_20150807134904194_zps9s0it3uj.jp

Btw, I am missing my fellow moaties @farbarri, @sweetdreams_87 @stearly @goldlotus @maymay @ell4u and others. Especially missing the twin master moaties @mrdimples and @coolreborn 's funny and witty banters and phot manips!  Where have you guys been hiding? Don't tell me you're still in the Han River waiting for our Cutie to jump in again?? :) I miss spazzing with you guys and doing all sorts of projects for Cutie! T.T

• Like 12

Joo Won never fails to amaze me. With his wide range of emotions and facial expressions that I did not even know he could do. He has yet again given life to another character - Kim Tae Hyun. Really awesome! ^^

Just look at this - Same surgeon outfit but totally different gaze and aura! The Good Doctor and The Gang Doctor! 

Btw, I am missing my fellow moaties @farbarri, @sweetdreams_87 @stearly @goldlotus @maymay @ell4u and others. Especially missing the twin master moaties @mrdimples and @coolreborn 's funny and witty banters and phot manips!  Where have you guys been hiding? Don't tell me you're still in the Han River waiting for our Cutie to jump in again?? :) I miss spazzing with you guys and doing all sorts of projects for Cutie! T.T

Because they are partying hard at Yong Pal Thread. XD

• Like 4