Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I think article in hancinema is only rumour

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/fashion-king-rep-responds-to-rumors-suggesting-that-sulli-wont-join-promotions-for-the-movie

Fashion King rep responds to rumors suggesting that sulli won't join promotions for the movir

Although 'Fashion King' reps previously assured fans that f(x)'s Sulli has been committed to her filming schedule for the upcoming movie, even after the announcement of her temporary halt on her activities and confirmation of her relationship with Dynamic Duo's Choiza, another report surfaced to suggest that it is likely that Sulli will not join promotions for the movie. 

However, the movie's rep responded to the rumors to say that no such talk has even taken place yet as the movie is still only in the early stage of planning out the promotion schedule.

The movie's rep told TV Report on the 28th, "We recently approximated the premiere date of 'Fashion King'. At the earliest, the movie is set to premiere early October... We are in a situation where we still have to discuss with the cast concerning their schedules... We haven't contacted Sulli's reps yet and Sulli's reps haven't notified us of any absence. It is something that we still need to discuss more."

'Fashion King', based on the popular webtoon of the same title, portrays the story of a male student who becomes interested in fashion and tries to become the most handsome and best dressed man around. Joo Won will play the male lead role of Woo Ki Myung, and Sulli will play the female lead role, Kwak Eun Jin.

Okay I am lost.................

First, @jwthfc, sawadeep ka ...........was just thinking of you today :D what a coincidence!

Now, @ctfrsgp, my eyesight is as bad as yours, thankfully Cutie is HUGE so I can see him and every part very well.

@rionae..............what is this cream? Someone rubbing Cutie? I mean with cream..........

Perfume, Eau De Toilette, Fragrance Mist, Coconut Cream.............visions of mist sprayed on naked skin, moist and supple, a squirt of lotion, aka cream being applied on mysterious nooks and crevices........*drifting into my alternate world*

AND...........who ate Cutie? Huh Huh.............Who Dared Eat Cutie?

First, @jwthfc, sawadeep ka ...........was just thinking of you today :D what a coincidence!

Now, @ctfrsgp, my eyesight is as bad as yours, thankfully Cutie is HUGE so I can see him and every part very well.

@rionae..............what is this cream? Someone rubbing Cutie? I mean with cream..........

Perfume, Eau De Toilette, Fragrance Mist, Coconut Cream.............visions of mist sprayed on naked skin, moist and supple, a squirt of lotion, aka cream being applied on mysterious nooks and crevices........*drifting into my alternate world*

AND...........who ate Cutie? Huh Huh.............Who Dared Eat Cutie?

ME!!!!!!

@mrdimples, sawasdee ka ^ ^  and sawasdee ka to every cuties too^ ^ Recently I've just able to say sawasdee ka & Cha Yoo Jin fighting ! to cutie :D  ...he always looks cool..but unfortunately this time couldn't smelled what perfume he used T.T  

@mrdimples‌ I may be a half-blind old bunnie but I can still see my cute baby bro in tat pic. Wat tested my eyesight is tat perfume bottle your arrows are pointing to. Is tat a bottle of VS Passion Coconut perfume? This is what I wanted to know. If it is, I will go raid the nearest VS store tomorrow :D

jwthfc said: @mrdimples, sawasdee ka ^ ^  and sawasdee ka to every cuties too^ ^ Recently I've just able to say sawasdee ka & Cha Yoo Jin fighting ! to cutie :D  ...he always looks cool..but unfortunately this time couldn't smelled what perfume he used T.T  

Hai @jwthfc!!! *waves madly* I see you went to the recent Mountia fansign. Joowon must have recognized you already. He sees you at almost all his fansigns. :D did you have fun there? There were so many fans! I think this is the most turnout of fans for his fansign.

Minor fan-account please~

@maymay @farbarri Let's see joowon in person together next time ^ ^ 
Joowon can recognized me or not, I'm not 100% sure...but managernim can :)as he greeted me first in the distance when he saw i was the one of last group who're in line...
My English's limited to write fan-acct..but I'll try if you can.  I went there quite late on that daydue it was my working day..when arrived there, there's the notice that already gave 100 number to fans who waited since the night before & early morning on 23th Aug !!! 
So I & my friends gave up to get the sign, just wait to see him on site is enough for us...And you're right!!very very dangerous that day..huge amount of fans especially fan-girls...when the staffs decided to call morefans who can get the sign...everyone tried to broke the fabric fence going inside the fan sign area T.T ..so so dangerous..managernim looked at the situation too...i'm sure that even cutie might saw T.T 
Finally I & my friends were lucky to be call inside ^ ^ After that..it's nothing much..just line up and got his sign ^ ^ When I walked to the table, I "sawasdee ka" and hope he can recognized..cutie & also managernim said "annyoung haseyo" & smile to me as I looked at both of them :D He wrote fan's name & sign well...but not shake-hand...
I forget how to post the photo here T.T ...sorry...That's all for the short moment on Aug 23th ^ ^ 

@mrdimples shall we go to Sim Ent. and apply for the job there?? ^_____^ 

Just read article in soompi

The Best and Worst Remake Dramas Based on Viewer Ratings Revealed

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/28/the-best-and-worst-remake-dramas-based-on-viewer-ratings-revealed/

Coincidentally Two worst rating remake dramas which mentioned (Mischievous Kiss & To The Beautiful You) are lost viewer rating battle with Joowon's drama (Baker King & Gaksital), and now Joowon will do remake drama (Nodame Cantabile). I like Joowon & I hope he success with this remake considering his reputation with all his KBS dramas, also he can prove that he can do comedy and haters will shut their mouth. Just realize that all popular remakes which mentioned (BOF, God Of Study, God of Workplace) are KBS dramas.

I also want Fashion King movie will get successful too, but I think it will be hard since movies will come out on October are Park Hae-Il's Whistle Blower, Cha Tae-Hyun's Slow Video, Jung Kyungho's Manhole