Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

☆ ‘Nodame Cantabile’ author denies participation in the casting of the Korean remake ☆

By eenupfi | July 9, 2014

The author of popular manga, Nodame Cantabile, denies rumors that she was involved in the casting of the Korean remake. On July 7, she answered a fan’s inquiry about her participation in choosing the cast for the lead role, Noda “Nodame” Megumi.

Since the news came out about Girls’ Generation member Yoona landing the lead role, netizens have had second-thoughts about whether she fits the role and if she can match the acting skills of Japanese actress Juri Ueno in the original drama adaptation.

The manga version and the Japanese drama adaptation for TV were both big hits in Korea. Since the announcement of a Korean remake, the fans were all paying attention to who would play the lead role. The fans took it upon themselves to ask Ninomiya about the casting on her Twitter account.

Translation: “If the Korean drama version comes out, I won’t be involved in the casting.”

This followed shortly after rumors about the delay in the final casting for the lead role, because “the author wants a 100% similarity with the Japanese cast”.

For the Korean version, the cast has been finalized. The lead roles are: Lim Yoona as Noda Meguno,  Joo Won as Shinichi Chiaki, Baek Yoon Sik as Maestro Franz Strezemann and Tiny G‘s Dohee as Sakura Saku.

The manga was published in July 2001 and is based on a real-life music college student in Japan. The drama adaptation was aired on FujiTV in 2006 and a movie adaptation followed later in 2009.

The Korean remake will be shown on KBS 2, in October this year.

Sources: News - Tomoko Ninomiya,naver; Photos - mangaupdates, tvreport; Translations – Hyerim Kim

---------------------------------------------------

Above article from http://www.hellokpop.com/2014/07/09/nodame-cantabile-author-denies-participation-in-the-casting-of-the-korean-remake/

Guest princess89

rionae said: I'm back~
Off to hunt for more photos!ea324934970a304e27b8013ad3c8a786c8175c00BsdTwAfWE_zps04d9a1c6.jpg
cr: as tagged
Looks like this is from the opening scene!But other than this photo, it seems there aren't any more new ones....Haven't seen any videos too. Maybe no one is uploading videos out of consideration for the broadcast?

So JooWon will appear on RM?????

princess89 said: rionae said: I'm back~
Off to hunt for more photos!
cr: as tagged
Looks like this is from the opening scene!But other than this photo, it seems there aren't any more new ones....Haven't seen any videos too. Maybe no one is uploading videos out of consideration for the broadcast?

So JooWon will appear on RM?????

☆ Girls’ Generation’s Yoona lands leading role in Nodame Contabile ☆

By sunlee16 | July 9, 2014

After talks of which actress will be the female lead of the new drama adaptation Nodame Contabile, it has been revealed that Girls’ Generation landed the role.

Nodame Cantabile is a popular Japanese manga written by Tomoko Ninomiya. Yoona will play the female heroin named Nodame, a genius yet eccentric piano student. Joo Won on the other hand, will play as her male counterpart and boyfriend who is also a conductor. Joining the list of confirmed cast are veteran actor Baek Yoon-sik, who will play as Nodame’s teacher, and Tiny-G Dohee who will act as a music student named Sakura.

Yoona’s acting skills have been recognized as she participated in various dramas that include the recently ended Prime Minister and I, Cinderella Man and You are my Destiny. She has proven that the idol-turned-actress does perform well when cast in a drama.

This drama will start to air in October on KBS 2TV.

In related news, Girls’ Generation is currently busy with its Japanese tour and promoting its upcoming Japanese album The Best, which will be released on July 23.

Sources: News – koreaherald; Photo –koreanupdates

---------------------------------------------------

Above article from  http://www.hellokpop.com/2014/07/09/girls-generations-yoona-lands-leading-role-in-nodame-contabile/

ctfrsgp said: ☆ Girls’ Generation’s Yoona lands leading role in Nodame Contabile ☆ By sunlee16 | July 9, 2014 After talks of which actress will be the female lead of the new drama adaptation Nodame Contabile, it has been revealed that Girls’ Generation landed the role. Nodame Cantabile is a popular Japanese manga written by Tomoko Ninomiya. Yoona will play the female heroin named Nodame, a genius yet eccentric piano student. Joo Won on the other hand, will play as her male counterpart and boyfriend who is also a conductor. Joining the list of confirmed cast are veteran actor Baek Yoon-sik, who will play as Nodame’s teacher, and Tiny-G Dohee who will act as a music student named Sakura. Yoona’s acting skills have been recognized as she participated in various dramas that include the recently ended Prime Minister and I, Cinderella Man and You are my Destiny. She has proven that the idol-turned-actress does perform well when cast in a drama. This drama will start to air in October on KBS 2TV. In related news, Girls’ Generation is currently busy with its Japanese tour and promoting its upcoming Japanese album The Best, which will be released on July 23. Sources: News – koreaherald; Photo –koreanupdates --------------------------------------------------- Above article from  http://www.hellokpop.com/2014/07/09/girls-generations-yoona-lands-leading-role-in-nodame-contabile/

I just rem today is 'JW Life Log' day :D

Itz like I'm back to those days when cutie was still in 1N2D and we are waiting for our 'date' with him on every Sunday.

Pali pali... can't wait to watch the next ep. Maybe this week we will see cutie going to the amusement park with his chingus... will he be afraid and scream when he went on the rides? :D:))

“Good Doctor” Serial Interview Vol 1

Joo Won  “The film set was filled with laughter and we all worked as a team”

pia_GD_LR_JooWon_zpsa0dd3fae.jpg

Worries on portraying such an attractive character

~ “Good Doctor” was written focusing warmly on the growth of an autistic young man who, as a doctor and also as a person, aimed to become a paediatrician with supports from others.   As much as we could see, the drama wouldn’t be that successful if it was without Joo Won who played the lead Park Si On and showcased viewers his excellent acting skills.

“Si On is a very attractive character no matter which actor sees him.   To prepare for acting, I watched many American movies for reference.  Autism is curable.  I only realized it now, many of them are almost like healthy people.  After meeting many autistic patients, I realized none of them are the same.  Because they are all different,  I had big problems and wondered which reference I should use.”

~ In the drama, there were so many complex medical jargons in every episode, I guess you were worried.

“Because those unfamiliar jargons are not normally used, even I had practiced, I still got stuck during filming and ended up with many retakes.  However, staff understood it well.  On top of the difficult terminology, articulating these medical jargons with Si On’s fast talking habit, somehow it seemed forgivable.

~ Joo Won also talked about the difficulty on the love line between Si On and his senior Yoon Seo.

“It was really very difficult.  Chae Won noona who played Yoon Seo paired with me very well.  She also felt affection for Si On.  For me, I just loved with a child’s heart, the feelings which adults don’t have, I wonder if it is possible for a child.   I put in so much effort to deliver “I love you” genuinely with a child’s heart."

~ I guess while chatting with Moon Chae Won in film set, Si On and Yoon Seo built up a good relationship.

“It seems Chae Won noona was fascinated by Si On’s character.  The role was good.  Yoon Seo treasured Si On a lot and loved him, I guess Chae Won noona herself was also like that.  The love line between us was depicted and we broke the barrier, I remember we discussed with PD for a long time during filming for scene(s) which we didn’t have complete empathy."

~ I heard co-stars and staff also got along well and the atmosphere was fun in film set all the time.

“It was really warm (laugh).  Because it was a medical drama, awfully complicated situations were just inevitable during filming, starting from PD, not a single person got annoyed at all.   Film set was always filled with laughter, perhaps workmates in hospital were all in the same generation, atmosphere was very lively.    All co-stars and staff worked as a team.”

~ Looks like Joo Won also felt his growth in film set

“I was really very worried about the character and also the success of the drama.  But once I started, somehow I sailed through it.   Every time when I finish a project, I have a thought and only feel “Once again I have finished a single project smoothly”, this time I felt I gained self-confidence even it is just a little bit.”

Moon Chae Won “I had a feeling this drama was produced together with viewers”

pia_GD_LR_ChaeWon_zpsd06e9e15.jpg 

A love story played out with rich imagination and sensibility

~ By playing the role of Cha Yoon Seo, an excellent paediatrician in “Good Doctor”, Moon Chae Won has showcased viewers her new charm.

“To peel off the professional label of a doctor, I prepared myself with the thoughts of portraying the character as an ordinary person and also a woman with an open-hearted and adorable appearance.  Because my previous projects were sad and pathetic, somehow I showed viewers too much of my cool image, so I worked hard to portray a character who had a positive mindset."

~ Playing the role of a doctor who is driven by work, neither wearing make-up nor dressing up beautifully in scenes was necessary.

“Once I was wavered with opinions given by others but when I first saw the script, I set my targets of “Showing a natural appearance” and “Keeping the appearance of a real doctor till the last episode”.   As a result, my approach on taking up this appearance was well received by viewers and I thought it was good that I acted out the character as how I first prepared.”

~ The heartwarming love between Moon Chae Won and Joo Won who played Si On also captured the heart of viewers.

“The highlight of romance in this drama was its dry humor.  From the first episode, we worked hard to repeatedly portray the adorable images of both Si On and Yoon Seo.  We did many ad-lib scenes of which lines and expressions were not even written in the script.  It is not because ad-lib scenes are effective but the more imagination adapted to act out in the drama, the richer the scenes became.  To me, that was my first time I had ever played such a love story.”

~ I heard other scenes were also replaced by ad-lib scenes.

“There were many ad-libs in playing the cooking scene.  Si On used rice noodle to cook spaghetti, I ate and then pushed the dish aside and said “Neither of us will cook for the other ever again.”  Even so, at the end I said “Good try though.”   I reckoned Yoon Seo found Si On so adorable when he was cooking, I added this line in, PD didn’t edit it out but used it instead.  As an actor, I am very pleased and this scene remains deep in my memory.”

~ It was revealed that a deep bond was developed  between PD and actors.  I guess it would have helped viewers watch the drama.

“Because autism was picked as a topic for this drama, how script writer could write the story and actors could portray the characters, it depended on how viewers accepted it after watching its first episode.   Because the topic of autism was an eye-opener for many people, I guess that was the reason why this drama had achieved the viewer ratings of over 20%.   I had a feeling this drama was produced together with viewers.”

~ Then, can you tell us what you gained in this project?

“Worries are never ending, the royal road to become a good person and working hard to become a good actor, I think attitude is very important.  When playing this drama, very familiar educational messages had once again come to my mind.  I think that part was a lesson for me.”

Source   韓流ぴあ Issue 2014 July

Written by Oda Kaori

English translation by manyearsago @ soompi 

Br_ZQlsCcAALa19_zpsf596343a.jpgcr: as tagged via vega16moon30@twitter

Kekeke read some tweets about today's Life Log. Seems that it's not Ghost finale today. He went to some supermarket and tried some food (eating again!) and got preyed by ahjummas?! :))
Update: Ehhhh......!!! He went to buy ingredients to cook for manager-nim? ME WANT WATCH NOW!!!