Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest evening2star

Once again, I bring you my apologies. Sorry that was not properly understood by you. I did not want to humiliate or degrade. I'm not used to argue and prove to everything else. Hard to explain blind - how beautiful the world around, and deaf - how beautiful music. Each to his own stay. So sorry, again.

evening2star said: Once again, I bring you my apologies. Sorry that was not properly understood by you. I did not want to humiliate or degrade. I'm not used to argue and prove to everything else. Hard to explain blind - how beautiful the world around, and deaf - how beautiful music. Each to his own stay. So sorry, again.

Okay girls. Let us not prolong this any further.

I know almost, if not all of us here are a bit annoyed at this matter. I know how we feel about Joo Won and if anyone will question him, claws will show.

@evening2star: I do not know what you want to say or do, really. Are you a Joo Won fan or not? Do you question him because of his personality or he is lacking? And question us, his fans here on how we behave because its not of your taste? And tell us some phrases that is not really pleasant if you understand it. Some may not, especially those who lacks in English knowledge, but probably, most will. I hope you do not come here to bring some disorder because that is the last thing in our mind. We do not want you to feel that you are not welcome here but there are some manners on how to deal in any forums or threads. I hope you understand what I am saying as I am making it plain as I can. And honestly, we do not want to bring the moderators here right?  We cannot be too sure that they are not lurking around. Now if you cannot explain and argue with it, better not too, right. It may come out, more unpleasant than you intend it to be. And if you are really sorry, then let's keep it at that.

Now there are more better things to do than "arguing" on and on about this matter. We will all run around in circles.

Age does not matter in any forum, all are equal here. It will only get you nowhere.

As I say, this is Joo Won thread. If anyone wants to continue this, keep it off the thread. We have PM for this matters. I hope you understand what I am saying. If you do not know how to use PM, you can ask anyone here, I think they are more than willing to volunteer their help.

Thank you girls. And I do hope you understand what I am saying.

Peace.

Hi to all.....

Sorry for my bad English.... Philippine Fan Here 

Finished Watching Kdrama

Gaksital / Good Doctor / 2D1N / Level 7 Civil Servant

Movie (Catch Me)...

I was impressed and amaze by his acting skills not to mention his Voice quality as a singer... his like having split personality in a good way... Hero..Villain... Autistic....handsome man.... Comedian..... Childish act(cuteness)...Singer....Dancer... a total package for an actor...

In all of his interview/life log/2d1n appearance overflow with kawaii (cuteness).... Fanboying here

One thing that bothers me most is his overflowing schedule without having enough time to rest... Yes it makes him happy and sort of but please take more care of yourself....

Hoping to say more but (out of English vocabulary )

Please take care of yourself..... Wish You Good luck and good health and more projects to come.....

Thanks to all translator

GoD BLESS

THANK YOU GIRLS FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT !!!
Actually I am totally fine.   
Let me quote what Joo Won said in his recent Vogue interview.
"There is no need to make enemies, there is also no need to become enemies."

This reminds me a comment given by a reporter when Joo Won had an interview with him (reporter from Sports Seoul) last year.  "Although he looks like a natural airhead, actually Joo Won is a clever actor.   Things he said to me has a more profound meaning than what I expect."
Sometimes, I found hearing what Joo Won said is like looking at your own reflection in front of a mirror.   
Only using "Joo Won's bible" is more practical in this thread, I guess.
A small mistake certainly doesn't let me down, instead it means I have more space for improvements.  Actually, I have already started working on translating his GQ interview last night and also looking at a few old articles which I did not have time to translate in the last few months.  Since they are quite long, especially GQ, I guess I will have to take my time doing them as I can't spend too much time sitting in front of the computer now besides work.   Anyway, don't ever think I am sitting in a corner getting upset.   
By the way, it is more than half a year since I posted his Japanese magazine interviews, my imageshack account somehow got suspended probably because I haven't used it for some time and I was asked to pay for upgrade.  Can I please have your advice on which website I should use for uploading pictures.  Thank you in advance.

manyearsago said:
By the way, it is more than half a year since I posted his Japanese magazine interviews, my imageshack account somehow got suspended probably because I haven't used it for some time and I was asked to pay for upgrade.  Can I please have your advice on which website I should use for uploading pictures.  Thank you in advance.

Recently, after GD won the Paeksang Award for Best Drama and the Rockie Award for Serial Drama in the Banff World Media Festival, there has been an increasing interest among the Chinese speaking K drama fans in Baidu, in uri Joo Wonnie and his past dramas, in particularly for BM. This is due to Cutie's fans in Baidu forums who have been relentlessly introducing his past projects, promoting his upcoming new drama and movies, and praising cutie for his acting talent and his likeable/lovable/adorable personality :)

I want to share this new BM vid that is made by a KDW's fan who now has also become a JW's fan after watching BM recently. It is a really well-made MV focusing on the bromance of Kang-To and Shunji :x It looks like a movie trailer. Don't miss it.

- edit -

Oops... posted the wrong link just now... this should be the one - http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/1-YKfwjn5xc/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Cr. 一口糖 @ 百度周(朱)元吧

THANK YOU GIRLS FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT !!!

Actually I am totally fine.   

Let me quote what Joo Won said in his recent Vogue interview.

"There is no need to make enemies, there is also no need to become enemies."

This reminds me a comment given by a reporter when Joo Won had an interview with him (reporter from Sports Seoul) last year.  "Although

he looks like a natural airhead, actually Joo Won is a clever actor.

Things he said to me has a more profound meaning

than what I expect."

Sometimes, I found hearing what Joo Won said is like looking at your own reflection in front of a mirror.   

Only using "Joo Won's bible" is more practical in this thread, I guess.

A small mistake certainly doesn't let me down, instead it means I have more space for improvements.  Actually, I have already started working on translating his GQ interview last night and also looking at a few old articles which I did not have time to translate in the last few months.  Since they are quite long, especially GQ, I guess I will have to take my time doing them as I can't spend too much time sitting in front of the computer now besides work.   Anyway, don't ever think I am sitting in a corner getting upset.   

@manyearsago‌ unnie, I can't possibly thank you enough for translating the recent interview articles and the ones done previously. You made it possible for fans like myself who cannot read either Korean hangul or the Japanese language, to be able to understand more of Joo Won through these translated writeups. It is a tough job to translate a long article that takes up several pages in a magazine and to ensure that the facts are as accurate as possible. Even though I am bilingual in English and Chinese, it is very difficult for me to translate even a short paragraph. I really admire you and our other resident translators like @mrdimples and @rionae‌ for your ability to do so, and appreciate all your efforts.

THANK YOU! :x :x :x :x

☆ Nodame Catabile casts its genius conductor ☆

We have another addition to the cast of Korea’s remake of Nodame Cantabile, joining Joo-wonin the music-university-set drama about a talented (but uptight) piano and conducting student and the cast of wacky musicians who surround him. The quirky heroine role of Nodame is still up for grabs (Shim Eun-kyung ended up passing), but we do have Baek Yoon-shik (Gu-am Heo Jun, Tree With Deep Roots) now cast as the Stresemann character. Aw, that should be fun times.

Pretty much all of the side characters in the story are oddball and bizarre, but I’d argue that Stresemann is hard to top in terms of being outrageously out-there. Sure he’s a brilliant world-famous conductor, but he’s also a party animal, hedonist, and incorrigible womanizer. In the original, he was the kind of guy our hero (Chiaki in the original, Cha Yoo-jin in this version) was always just about to write off as useless when he surprised with a sparkling gem of wisdom. He provided the hero with inspiration and exasperation in equal measure, and should make for a nice counter to Cha Yoo-jin’s fastidiousness.

It’s the mix of strong personalities that make Nodame Cantabile such fun, in a Real Genius sort of way. Considering that Baek Yoon-shik is a versatile veteran of dramaland, he should be able to handle both the comic shenanigans and the more dramatic moments, although I wouldn’t anticipate too much seriousness from him. It’ll be worth watching to catch his bickering matches with Joo-won and their occasional blowout benders together.

Nodame Cantabile will hit airwaves in October on KBS.

Via W Star News

cr. Dramabeans

URGENT

does anyone have photos similar to this which are not watermarked by DC? Those by newspapers I will take the risk...

fi8s_zps6aee5c17.jpg

8wv7_zpsd8d921d3.jpg

These photos are taken by DC fan(credit as tagged) from GHOST Preview show. I have some photos taken by various news sources but nothing similar to these poses.

URGENT

does anyone have photos similar to this which are not watermarked by DC? Those by newspapers I will take the risk...

These photos are taken by DC fan(credit as tagged) from GHOST Preview show. I have some photos taken by various news sources but nothing similar to these poses.

@mrdimples you can find a similar pic to the 2nd one (but with Ivy in it too) in this thread on pg 1858

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/344298/joo-won-%EC%A3%BC%EC%9B%90-ghost-musical-and-filming-xiao-you-qiao-mu-korean-chinese-movie-joo-won-s-life-log/p1858

Ghost Musical FB posted something.... though i have no idea what it's about.
10401889_576112659168357_299593143273253
Ghost Musical ★ ★ 2014 Awards 
Actors and staff are pulled directly ghost! Guess a little bit special awards - the winners 3 lottery to him on June 29 makgong invite ghost! He is coming ~ ~ ♪ ♪ feel Join Now!(translated by Google)

source: Ghost Musical Facebook

rionae said: Ghost Musical FB posted something.... though i have no idea what it's about.
10401889_576112659168357_299593143273253
Ghost Musical ★ ★ 2014 Awards 
Actors and staff are pulled directly ghost! Guess a little bit special awards - the winners 3 lottery to him on June 29 makgong invite ghost! He is coming ~ ~ ♪ ♪ feel Join Now!(translated by Google)

source: Ghost Musical Facebook

Guest princess89

Hi, I am a new fan here.
I've just watched his drama 'Bridal Mask' last two weeks *I know I was very late*.. and fell in love with him, and I've started to watch his other dramas like Good Doctor and variety show 2Days 1Night, but I must say, my favorite drama is Bridal Mask :) 
I will waiting for his other dramas :) Hope to meet many people here :)
tumblr_mvk0u3nOj41ry1b66o2_500.gif

princess89 said: Hi, I am a new fan here.
I've just watched his drama 'Bridal Mask' last two weeks *I know I was very late*.. and fell in love with him, and I've started to watch his other dramas like Good Doctor and variety show 2Days 1Night, but I must say, my favorite drama is Bridal Mask :) 
I will waiting for his other dramas :) Hope to meet many people here :)