Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Seems the committee of Baeksang awards was on their toes to award everyone equally. Hmmmmm.... I am gonna promise myself not to read other sites reviews on the awards. But it never works..... At least I am happy that the whole team of Good Doctor got rewarded through the 50th Baeksang awards.
Can't ask for more :) Missing the GD team now.....

Guest mymoon89

0708july said: http://beatuscorner.com/50th-baeksang-awards-winner-list/ Yes. Good Doctor won best drama award. You can check in be at us corner website

@mindymoe ROFLMAO!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) someone is definitely happy~ i guess performing in Ghost mostly this week relaxed him a lot, so he's feeling cheerful.
02ONfDA.gif

i know Joowon wanted this dance to be funny, and yes, he definitely managed to make us laugh. but i cant help to notice that this man still got the groove though he wants to be dorky. i especially love the first few seconds of this gif where he shakes his body forwards and backwards. he looks so cute~
i wish Joowon will take up a role which requires him to dance. a tough choreographed dance. he dances in fanmeetings, but i wanted to see something different. i want to see his dancing ability. he showed some of those breakdance skills in 1N2D, but we didnt get to see Moon Joowon The Dancer at his full potential.
SIM, please make it happen~ [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

i love these mini-gestures from Joowon that shows he appreciates his fans. :x :x :x
this picture speaks so much and cause us to feel so many emotions. :) that's a far hand stretch for Joowon, and he must have had to do it amidst the crowd of fans. i think the girl stretched her handfirst, and our Joowon is too nice to not shake her hand or take her present. i think he had reached the bottom of the escalator and saw her doing it, and he responded. :x such a sweet gesture~
BophtSuCEAElE7R.jpg:large

farbarri said: @mindymoe ROFLMAO!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) someone is definitely happy~ i guess performing in Ghost mostly this week relaxed him a lot, so he's feeling cheerful.

i know Joowon wanted this dance to be funny, and yes, he definitely managed to make us laugh. but i cant help to notice that this man still got the groove though he wants to be dorky. i especially love the first few seconds of this gif where he shakes his body forwards and backwards. he looks so cute~
i wish Joowon will take up a role which requires him to dance. a tough choreographed dance. he dances in fanmeetings, but i wanted to see something different. i want to see his dancing ability. he showed some of those breakdance skills in 1N2D, but we didnt get to see Moon Joowon The Dancer at his full potential.

mrdimples said: farbarri said: @mindymoe ROFLMAO!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) someone is definitely happy~ i guess performing in Ghost mostly this week relaxed him a lot, so he's feeling cheerful.