Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hey ladies~ Just got back from the Gaksital filming place. It took 4 hours to get there! We spent about 2.5 hours roaming the place, then took the bus back for another 4 hours. It was exhausting and slightly expensive bus ticket, but it was worth it. :x :x :x

Seeing the shooting place for the drama that i love so much (that i couldnt bear to finish it) brought tears to my eyes. Sure, not the full drama was shot there. Only certain ones. But those certain ones left the most impact to viewers.

That was where the market scene in the first episode was shot. The scene where Kangto chases Mokdan as enemies, then the scene where he again chases Mokdan as someone who loves her (but was knocked unconscious). It was also the scene where Kangto fought with Kinpei the swordman, then loses consciousness as he lost so much blood, and where Shunji took off Kangto's mask.

Also there was the first encounter between Kangto and Rie, by the doorway at the police station. And also the sweet scene where Kangto passes a note in the train, and the hair-raising ending with all those Gaksitals. And so many more other scenes.

The place looks old. The production must have touched up the places first before they shot the drama. A lot of the scenes were obviously shot in a studio. But they surely spend a lot of time there too. It was a very tiring day, yet very memorable. :x :x :x

Pictures will be posted next week.

Guest mindymoe

Before we see today pics, let's see Ghost Curtain call on 2014.04.16 :)

nnvq.jpg
qurf.jpg

Ghost Curtain call on 2014.04.20
Why so serious, Cutie? :D

jd02.jpg
8i5d.jpg
n3qn.jpg
cr. 사냄줜✿ on dcinside.com

Guest mindymoe

fv7p.jpg
cr. 그린데이# on dcinside.com

Love this loose-tee that Cutie wore today :x
But Angel manager looks seriously much skinnier now..