Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

farbarri said: i rushed home 30 minutes earlier than my colleagues, and reached home with 10 minutes to spare for A Song 4 You. BUT IT RAINED!!!! i cant get KBSW channel if it rained as the satellite reception is really bad and wont even broadcast on tv..... waaaaahhh~ :(( :(( :(( :((
all my effort....... it was raining when i get back, but i was hoping it wont rain so heavily around my house area, but it did. i even drive through the water puddles as i wanted to get back home in time..... :(( :((

Thanks @ctfrsgp. I can totally imagine Joo Won playing this role :) Plus if there is gonna be a passionate love story all the better. I guess there is gonna be lot of ajumma and ajusshi crowd for this movie in South Korea and seeing the message of this movie is gonna be simply awesome :) Can't wait to hear more about the remaining cast :)

I think this movie will not only draw the fans of C'est Si Bon in SK but also from international fans of the group. See this article about the group's performance in the States a couple of years ago :x

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/special/2011/07/178_91564.html

@ctfrsgp
Slower versions of those R&R standards ! But I agree, listening JW in a group like this would be great ! Nice harmony !

Another work that I won't be able to see before a very long time but if it's really his choice and he enjoys his filming, what can I say ?
As @coolreborn said     Cutie happy = everyone is happy here !

Guest mydeed

Thanks @ctfrsgp

Yes, this movie really excites me!  First because Cutie will be singing in it and second, Han Hyo Joo.  One of my favourite K-actress. Yesterday, I watched some of her clips in YT, singing and playing the guitar and piano during her fan meet and in one of her interview, in 'Star Date - KBS Entertainment Weekly', she mentioned that she likes oldies (because of the meaningful lyrics) and indie music.

I guess this pairing gonna be awesome, we all know how Cutie also like oldies and I have a sense that he memorized their songs by heart.  Haha.  He is an old soul trapped in a young and HOT body!  Saranghe Moon Jun Won.

Wooohoooo I will wait for our kind Cuties to post YT clip for Song for You.

@ctfrsgp From the numerous articles I skimmed on Naver and from my understanding of using Google Translate, Joo Won will be portraying the folk singer Song Chang Shik. Yep @mydeed, remember on 1N2D when Cutie vowed the crowds with trot songs.
This is a clip of the singer performing on Immortal Song:

But there is another appeal to the storyline - The 1970's was during the dictatorial rule of Park Chung Hee and also the heightened Cold War between Communists and Democrats. And North and South Korea relations were really becoming worse such that Park Chung Hee was becoming paranoid that there were Communist conspirators in South Korea. These singers were revered due to the songs of hope they offered youngsters that time. Of course, certain songs were banned but that didn't stop these singers. I remember Joo Won saying, "There should be an element of tragedy or dilemma in the storyline". Maybe these factors appealed him to be the lead in this movie :)

simplydramafied1082 said:
But there is another appeal to the storyline - The 1970's was during the dictatorial rule of Park Chung Hee and also the heightened Cold War between Communists and Democrats. And North and South Korea relations were really becoming worse such that Park Chung Hee was becoming paranoid that there were Communist conspirators in South Korea. These singers were revered due to the songs of hope they offered youngsters that time. Of course, certain songs were banned but that didn't stop these singers. I remember Joo Won saying, "There should be an element of tragedy or dilemma in the storyline". Maybe these factors appealed him to be the lead in this movie :)