Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

So hard to wake up in the morning when this man keeps you busy...

d2.gif
credit:aisling

Good morning!

Welcome @mhelbenito

Glad you are de-lurking @kittyhoo

@coolreborn the Moat is looking like some

82043248.jpg

Enjoying rollicking in the mud! or Moat.....Going to disappear now to finish up the translations on JW's Naver interview. Hopefully it will be up by noon

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&c

Although Civil Servant Grade 7 is not really good drama, I still feel a bit sad that it's going to end . This is the first Joo Woon' s drama that I watch when it's still be airing in Korea, I like the feeling that going to this thread everyday to update every information of our Cutie and this drama, reading your funny comments, looking forward to every Wed,Thurs to read your live recap, secretly reading mrdimples' recap and giggle alone in my office and so on.  That all things I have missed in his 3 previous dramas. I will feel a little emty to stop my habit thru past 3 months.  Hope that Civil Servant Grade 7 will end with higher ratings.

Guest mhelbenito

mrdimples said:Good morning!

Welcome @mhelbenito

Glad you are de-lurking @kittyhoo

@coolreborn the Moat is looking like some

82043248.jpg

Enjoying rollicking in the mud! or Moat.....Going to disappear now to finish up the translations on JW's Naver interview. Hopefully it will be up by noon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you thank you dearie!! I've been receiving a lot of warm welcomes from the seniors of this thread! Feels like home already! The moat is getting crowded and I'm another one body count.I just hope nobody "pees" from excitement.... LOL! 
h191BFEC9

ctfrsgp said:

nemesis90 wrote: »

coolreborn said:

fr DC

it's banana flavor........ 

Not sure if this is the same tidbit Junnie is holding on. I saw it in our local supermarket recently...                                                                                                                                                 yup thats the one......

Okie dokes... Me gonna load up my bunny hole full of this snack this weekend... hhyyyaaaa..

mhelbenito

said:

moonandhearts

said: Welcome

@mhelbenito

!!!

Wow this thread's moving really fast! And a lot more international fans are getting curious about joo won and thereafter falling in love with him and/or his acting. Or you know, falling in the moat lake! ㅋㅋㅋ

What's even more awesome is that not everyone Had the same drama where they first saw cutie. But when people saw him in any of the dramas he was in, they traced back to all his previous drama, and thus the addiction/admiration begins.

Tonight's the 2nd to the last ep for L7CS right? I'm a bit sad that we will only get to see cutie on sundays only after his drama, but I'm really glad L7CS is ending already, what with the weird plot (or perhaps almost lack thereof) and characterization. Although, you can't help but enjoy cutie's acting here!

:D

it's nice to see him smile so much and have fun in the drama he's in.