Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mikhaella75 said:

@crazyoverkdrama......he can't unlock it....will handcuff both of his hand..........about his leg.....a rope will do....

@mikhaella75, I'm now interested on that rope in his leg... so how do we tie him, legs spread apart. Can I just stay up his legs? I'll guard it to death! Promise I'm not going to let anyone go near it. ;))

@arch00 , @coolreborn - Oooohhhh mmmyyy gggaawwd..... *combusting*

Guest mydeed

mydeed said:

Good news that the actor Yoo Hae Jin will be joining them.

This is one unexpected news!

@mydeed: I haven’t watched anything with him.

Can you tell something about him?

Is he funny? :-) An interesting person? Looks

like you are glad that he’ll join the show.

Haha. I'm not familiar with Yoo Hae Jin, but I know that he is a good actor. He's not someone that you can easily see on TV but I think this is 1N2D style; they often go for certain 'rare' someone as their cast and special guest. As far as I remember, they don't normally invite the same guest twice. This is why I like 1N2D :-)

I'm not sure if this will help 1N2D to boost their rating, but I think this will attract people's attention. I still enjoy my weekend treat, 1N2D even the rating are not so good. I need my Joo Won dosage.

Guest arch00

crazyoverkdrama said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

mikhaella75 said:<br />

@crazyoverkdrama

......he can't unlock it....will handcuff both of his hand..........about his leg.....a rope will do....

@mikhaella75

, I'm now interested on that rope in his leg... so how do we tie him, legs spread apart. Can I just stay up his legs? I'll guard it to death! Promise I'm not going to let anyone go near it.

;))

*sweeping ashes*

This got to be the craziest fangirling i've ever done in my entire adult life!! Joo Won is like a drug to the senses, causing dangerous hormonal imbalance, losing all sense of time and place, constant daydreaming, and sleepless nights....

IS IT WEDNESDAY YET???

Guest arch00

coolreborn said: He really looks hot in handcuffs.

1zc1jqa.png

k209zs.png

Now if we can just imagine how he looks like in a bed. *nosebleeds*

Looking at that intense gaze... ah... my heart.. my clothes... oh my, a pantyfall moment. ;))

arch00 said:

@coolreborn having nosebleeds, nosebleeds, nosebleeds #searching my stocked blood packs...... othokke othokkeeeee where is the blood pack :\"> :\">

@arch00, Poor you @ctfrsgp is already asleep, no blood pack for you dear. Just let it flow, you will revive later. LOL.

Hi gals, at the rate Im replenishing our blood bank, my supplier is gonna think Im hiding a coven of vampires somewhere :)) So, plz try to refrain excessive nosebleeds and other forms of bloodshed activities :P