Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest alysanne

@ctfrsgp @mojobobo @coolreborn:  Thanks! Awesome!  I'm glad it went up. Let's cross our fingers for an even higher rating for the finale. ;)

@coolreborn  i'm back to typing on a keyboard at home  :)  got myself an earlier Xmas and Birthday gift... hee... a few months in advance in fact... just couldn't live without internet access at home and too frustrating to surf the net on mphone esp when i come swimming in soompi :D

Guest ditadita

helloo girlss~~ me miss this thread alreadyyyy !! hahah just dropping byy :) cant wait for this week ep of 1n2d that gong buzzer seriously hurt our boy so much i think mygod LOL

saw a picture of JW in the BM thread which @aisling posted showing BM's farewell party... wonder what happened to him? aside from his bandaged hand (which aisling also pointed out), he looks soooo thin! it's like he lost a lot of weight from final weeks/days filming Gaksital. He didn't looked that thin during last Sunday's 1n2d ep25. Poor JW!!! He badly needs to rest.

sorry wasn't able to post that pic here... don't know how to do it since i'm posting via mobile phone.

Since @chicann7 can't post the pictures from the mobile, I'll copy the pics here.
Poor Joo Won... hope his injure isn't serious. He seriously should rest after this project. This is his breakout role, he is loved by many thanks to Gaksital... hope he will rest before he starts another project.
tumblr_m9xi4x0KNT1rfdbc9o1_1280.jpgPootumblr_m9xhezmZK21rfdbc9o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m9xhezmZK21rfdbc9o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_m9xhezmZK21rfdbc9o3_1280.jpg

Guest rynhanna

RT 주원 @Moonjunwon
Strange.....Lee Kangto, Sato Hiroshi, Gaksital, Too many characters in my mind...in the house I do not know what to do now...Difficult as your mind and body..Aigoo..it's going to take a long time. Ladies & Gentlemen, thank you, I'm done 

이상하다... 각시탈, 이강토, 사토히로시.. 너무 많은 인물들이 내 마음 안에 있었다... 집에 있는 지금 어찌할바를 모르겠다. 몸도 마음도 힘들었던 것 만큼... 아구.. 오래 걸리겠다.. 여러분 감사합니다^^ 끝났어요^^
-photo from kbs
-thanks to mrdimples fortranslating
taken from Bridalmask FB 

Since @chicann7 can't post the pictures from the mobile, I'll copy the pics here.

Poor Joo Won... hope his injure isn't serious. He seriously should rest after this project. This is his breakout role, he is loved by many thanks to Gaksital... hope he will rest before he starts another project.

Poo

@aisling @chicann7 tat lookz like an old injury. In one of the early eps of 1N2D, JW said tat he injured his right hand during the filming of BM, when his 6 hyungs saw tat bandage on his right hand :(( really hope he will get a good rest and all the pampering fr everyone esp his mummy since he probably misses it most due to his hectic filming schedule for the past more than 1 yr. He did not had a break aft OB. Now he can sleep in a bed comfortably for as long as he wishes.

@coolreborn i really can't resist not knowing the fate of our dearie. Now i can focus on my work tdy. Its not the perfect ending but i think i can live with it. At least i know i will not get a heart attack when i catch up tis weekend. I've actually prepared for a much worse ending so i supposed i'm happy & relieved with wat the scriptwriter has given to us finally.