Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Oh yes, this is a great news! Joo Won prefer a woman older than him? Very good, i'm perfect! I'm MUCH older, i adore him, i'm italian (our food and cities are sublime), and i can defend him with my little bazooka by the fool netizen... my precioussss! *evil laugh* B-)

*ok, too much work today*  :P

PS:  :x

mrdimples said:

Can someone uplad yesterday's SINA interview onto YT or DM?

The YT version I saw earlier wasn't complete. Here's the website again.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/k/2013-04-16/17143901479.shtml?bsh_bid=219171346

Thanks

I think I am nuts, I get such a kick hearing him speak in Chinese, LOL

@mrdimples : The greetings given by Cutie was in Mandarin or Cantonese? I am asking because I find it very difficult to differentiate between both the languages. In mainland China what is the most commonly spoken language? Is it the same spoken in Taiwanese dramas?

Cutie was speaking in Mandarin (你们好 ni men hao). To speak in Cantonese it will be 大家好 (dai ga hou). Both phrase mean the same thing - how are you? / hello.

好 (hao in Mandarin / hou in Cantonese) = good, well

你们 ni men / 大家 (da jia in Mandarin / dai ga in Cantonese) = you in plural form

In the past, many western movies when there were Chinese characters they always speak in Cantonese probably bcoz HK movies like those of Jackie Chan and Chow Yun Fatt had been very popular back then. Later in 1990s, we see more of chinese dialogues in Mandarin. Maybe becoz of Ang Lee (to us Chinese hez Lee An 李安) who broke into the Hollywood scene with "The Wedding Banquet" and "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon". Hez a Chinese director fr Taiwan where they speak Mandarin and the local dialect Min Nan Yu (闽南语) which is almost similar to my dialect Hokkien (福建) in the South East Asia.

Sorry if I hav bored u all and for going off topic. Back to my lurker mode :)

-edit-

Mandarin is the universal language for the Chinese speaking communities like mainland C□□□□ and Taiwan as well as here in S'pore. Cantonese like my mother tongue Hokkien is one of the many Chinese dialects. Ppl in HK speak Cantonese and itz quite commonly spoken in West Malaysia maybe bcoz there r many HK ppl migrated there prior to 1997. In Taiwan, Mandarin is mainly spoken while the older generation speak their dialects which commonly is Min Nan Yu and I think Khek (aka Hakka) too (I might be wrong). Mandarin spoken by ppl in the mainland might differ in the accent and usage of words though. Likewise in SGP, our Mandarin and English r sometimes mashed up with the other Chinese dialects and local languages like Tamil and Malay. Localised alrdy. @mhelbenito wld know :D Time to go eat bfast liao, doc :)

Guest Mishiellie

I have no clue how many pages I have to back track now....  but won't have time
anyhow... made 20 GIFs today!!!!
Its a record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
first the beautiful ghost audition tape 
gawwwdddddd  took me the longest time to make.. since his scene is so short... and I kinda attempted to make the gif pretty w. all the lightening and blur effect lol!!butie3_zpsf2cdd001.gif
cutie4_zpse33cdcd1.gif
cutie5_zpsa32d2b9c.gif

cutie6_zps429b20cd.gif

I purposely left this one w.o any retouching because of the namja veiny hands hahaha
cutie7_zpse5d80416.gif

cutie8_zpsa661b189.gif

Guest Mishiellie

mrdimples said: Can someone upload yesterday's SINA interview onto YT or DM?

Thanks

mrdimples said: simplydramafied1082 said: mrdimples said: Can someone upload yesterday's SINA interview onto YT or DM?

Thanks

crazyoverkdrama said: Musings of a penguin... Just bear with me for a few minutes, or else i'll never be able to sleep tonight... :)) This is just my opinion, so feel free to contradict me if i'm wrong. :)

While we were all thrilled and excited (the noonas, of course) about him wanting a noona-dongsaeng relationship, it never really sinked in and find it strange as to why a healthy, young male would actually want an older woman as his girlfriend. He never really mentioned how far in age it will be acceptable, but from the way he talks about CKH, i believe that he is willing to go after someone of the same age group as CKH. I never understood, and i never wanted to analyze until i come across this article where it recounted how JW actually cried over his love life.

While i talked about how he likes being with his hyungs, it never hit me that he would actually prefer noonas to be his next partner. All i can i see at that time is that he prefers his hyungs because they cherish him as the youngest, and young enough to be their brother or their son. For some reason i nailed it down to his relationship with his family. But love life? It never occured to me.

I find it really strange, because for some male, they would actually chose younger women because males in general want to act as protectors, guide, and someone the women can rely on. Only a few would actually contemplate having noonas as girlfriends, and why not? Age also is a factor that also counts. No male, according to my brother, would like to be treated like the younger brother of an older woman. And on that, I have to agree on. I have been in same relationship before and i can't help feeling that i am taking care of a young guy, who is supposed to be a protector and i can trust on protecting me. For sometime, i thought that maybe this guy actually wanted to have someone who will understand him more, than those in his age group. And I was right.

In JW's case, I believe that it was the same thing. I am no psychologist, but it doesn't take much to really understand him. I genuinely felt sorry for him when he cried over his failed relationships. For a guy who is sincere on his feelings, hearing that someone got "fed up" on him is simply unbelievable. Maybe the girl just felt suffocated by his affections, or she really doesn't feel the same way, we'll never know the reason, nor are we in a position to judge. What i know is that this experience in his love life makes the idea of someone mature and understanding, even more appealing to him. He even mentioned that he was too busy in his career to protect his love, thus the failed relationship.

I just hope that one day, he will meet someone who will understand him, someone who is willing to wait for him, instead of the other way around, someone who will, this time, be his pillar of support in all future challenges that life will throw his way. And lucky is the girl who will receive his love, for i believe that once he finds her, she will receive more than what she can give. :)