Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

simplydramafied1082 said:

I just came across this article on Dramabeans on Yoo Seung Ho's last pre army photo shoot. He is the youngest of the celebrities to be joining the army and when he returns to civilian society he would be 22 which is the perfect timing for young leading men roles.There were two comments which made me GULP and smile at the same time:

10 Annie April 1st, 2013 at 10:32 amI dunno, maybe I’m too young to find him attractive. Looks like kid brother material.But he’s got a good head on his shoulders for going to the army now. Just think about what’ll happen in 2015 when the guys born in 1987 will have to enlist.That’s Joo Won, Lee Min Ho, Jung Il Woo, Kim Soo Hyun (he’s considered the same age in Korea). It’ll be like an apocalypse in dramaland.

10.1 rheina07 April 1st, 2013 at 10:48 amI could not even imagine if these 4 go to the army TOGETHER.Guess I’ll buy sleep pills that will make me asleep for 2 years hahaha

Ladies you be the judges :)

Aaaawww.... I can't even think of this without wanting to cry. And North Korea is talking about war against South Korea again. I hope it will not escalate because I will be worried. 2 years without Cutie... how am I gonna survive?

10fcr50.jpg

The horror. Omg. I don't think my heart can take it!! ㅠ_ㅠ

All hot guys in the army for 2 years! Huuuuu!

But I sincerely wish everything will be alright in Korea.

padme said:

Hiiii everyone here  finally i will introduce myself ^^ first at all NICE TO MEET YOU ALL! and i'm happy to meet more cutie fans ... now my history is a little confusing and a rather long but I will do my best to make it short xD  I've been around lurking hehe but i was reading all this 840 pages in this thread i became a fan of Joo won since a couple of months more specific since the drama 7th level civil servant start (epi 2), at first my only reason to watch this drama was only Chansung! i'm a BIG fan of 2PM <3 and my bias is him =P I really had no idea who the hell was this guy the main lead¿? i was like I don't care about the leads in this drama I'll just focus in my Chansung little bear xD *then i felt ashamed u_u poor me* ok continue i was just focus my mind in him chansung but his Doha character appear at epi 2 so uhmm It was all great until HIM *points at Joo wonie- appear* then i get BANG BANG! xDD by that famous stare that his character Gil-ro was giving away to Seowon my heart was stunned by that stare *-------------* i feel like he was looking at me LOL i know it feels like a puppy look and you can't  deny him a cookie haha then the rest was just a TOTAL CRAZYNESS ABOUT HIM in that days i remenber i was like crazy trying to look for more dramas and works by him; then I'll  find Ojakgyo Brothers (for real this drama got 58 epis O_ó) i think never in my life i watch a drama with many epis =S but *LOVE CHANGE EVRYTHING* and i search in youtube i see a wonderful fanvid and i get hooked *o*  by Tae hee (laughs, cry, jump of joy with him) and i was like wow it's been a long time since i get hooked by someone acting specially in korea =), my fav Korean actor is sir Kim Myung Min <3 but i find cutie and things get better then i'll watch bridal mask at that point my heart was totally AMAZED BY HIM  Lee kang to but this peace of work called BRIDAL MASK just deserve all the best Joo won was AMAZING & AMAZINGG my god he really is capable of leaving you stunned by his performance and acting was just effin good! finally i watch Baker king *another great acting* plus i'm very amazed by that type of character like Ma jun; and finally the movies were cutie was ;D i like more the one with uhm Tae woong XD becouse horror movies like "the ring" just scared all of me xD but anyway watch don't click too .__.  about 7th level civil servant i think the same that Mr. dimples write about it ^^

then i got more fever over cutie and i find 1N2D xDDDDDD that show change totally what i think about cutiee yeap he was a puppy but now i know he a puppy forever xD sdjsahdgashd he is just simple ADORABLE, ADORKABLE etc love his dance, love his way to show love to his hyungs <3 the biggest shipper on me love to death Joo wonxUhm tae woong xD and recently cutiexChataehyun too <3 and i have a special care for Jong min xDD whatever i love cutie with anybody i find he is very open to be loved ;D include his co-stars but i'm more on CutiexUie  *shipper fan overload* i think someone shoulD create a thread about this two in couple forum xDD  mabe they are something ¿? or not but i like that they are still friends ^o^  and finally well i'll ship Joo won with all people xD girls, boys, ajummas, halmonis xD, babys <3, noonas, trolls, and me *-* haha

back to the main reason I call myself a big fan of him ^^ i will follow his career i think he is one of the best out there and of course i will support him, i'm in love with this guy for reasons unimaginable i respect him, love him and support him <3 his smile, his face, his butt, his eyes, his nose, his hair, his legs etc xD all *w*

and finally I really appreciate all the work done by the girls here in this forum, news, translations, photos, videos, etc. I just hope that someday I can give a hug to all T_T but i will give all Joowonie cookies n_n thanks for all

a little present for you all girls here ^^

I hope be of help in this thread ^^ 

Guest keaiduo

Hey all, I'm new here. This forum is awesome! I kind of understand why kpop culture is spreading all over the world (even though the main region is still in the Asia). This forum defiantly acts as an incentive! I'm not a native speaker of English, but I hope to communicate and share a joyful time with JooWon's fans here! 

Hey all' date=' I'm new here. This forum is awesome! I kind of understand why kpop culture is spreading all over the world (even though the main region is still in the Asia). This forum defiantly acts as an incentive! I'm not a native speaker of English, but I hope to communicate and share a joyful time with JooWon's fans here! [/quote']

Welcome to cutie's thread @keaiduo! :D I was wondering, did you just recently become a fan of Joo Won? Or just recently delurked? :)

I was asking because it amazes me that even if L7CS did not really post awesome ratings, it's nice to know that a lot more people became a fan of Joo Won because of it, are you possibly one of them?

---

From the looks of it, we might reach 1k in less than a month! Yay!!

@tamta and @padme, welcome to Joo Won thread!

@tamta, welcome to the thread where everyone or almost, ship Joo Won with herself. Less you think that we are those rabid fans who will turn green with jealousy if we hear that Joo Won does have a Real Life girlfriend, I assure you we are not. Okay, maybe I should speak for myself only. Doesn't matter if Joo Won has a girlfriend hidden under his bed or he has 2 kids stashed in cubby hole, as long as I can have him in my Alternate World where things anything can be imagined, I am fine.

@padme I remember seeing your name often, maybe as a reaction to my posts. I am terribly impressed that you have gone through >840 pages of this thread and did I get this right? On top of it, you watched OB, Bridal Mask and Baker King after 7LCS started? By the way, one of your siggy pictures don't match the others, I see 2 babies and 1 baby making machine (sorry MatsuJun, , I didn't count you)

I miss being on this thread to spazz but RL is hoarding my time. Plus, I am working on a Joo Won centric piece for my After 7LCS thoughts.

Joo Won Fighting! Joo Won Fan girls Fighting!

keaiduo said: Hey all, I'm new here. This forum is awesome! I kind of understand why kpop culture is spreading all over the world (even though the main region is still in the Asia). This forum defiantly acts as an incentive! I'm not a native speaker of English, but I hope to communicate and share a joyful time with JooWon's fans here! 

mrdimples said: @tamta and @padme, welcome to Joo Won thread!

@tamta, welcome to the thread where everyone or almost, ship Joo Won with herself. Less you think that we are those rabid fans who will turn green with jealousy if we hear that Joo Won does have a Real Life girlfriend, I assure you we are not. Okay, maybe I should speak for myself only. Doesn't matter if Joo Won has a girlfriend hidden under his bed or he has 2 kids stashed in cubby hole, as long as I can have him in my Alternate World where things anything can be imagined, I am fine.

@padme I remember seeing your name often, maybe as a reaction to my posts. I am terribly impressed that you have gone through >840 pages of this thread and did I get this right? On top of it, you watched OB, Bridal Mask and Baker King after 7LCS started? By the way, one of your siggy pictures don't match the others, I see 2 babies and 1 baby making machine (sorry MatsuJun, , I didn't count you)

I miss being on this thread to spazz but RL is hoarding my time. Plus, I am working on a Joo Won centric piece for my After 7LCS thoughts.

raito1310 said: I saw in DC a list of some drama scheduled for the latter half of 2013  for which the lead actors were not yet cast  (the list is of course not complete I think)I don't know if Joo won is going to consider some of these dramas, but which ones do you prefer :P?
Three days SBS PD of Tree With Deep Roots (Shin Kyung-soo) and the writer of Ghost and Sign (Kim Eun-hee)Three Days involves a presidential plot, unfolding around an emergency that arises at the president’s villa and featuring Blue House bodyguards as main characters. 
Three Days is aiming to score a Wednesday-Thursday timeslot in the fall; September is the earliest potential date, though the window extends till December. 
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/03/three-days-aims-to-be-korean-24/

Medical top team MBCKim Do-hoon of Moon/Sun (also of Royal Family), with writer Yoon Kyung-ah (of Brain and God of Study)
Wednesday-Thursday timeslot later this fall on MBC, with October or November as hopeful premiere dates
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/03/new-drama-alert-from-moons-and-suns-to-medical-top-team/

Sword and FlowerKBSSword and Flower is a historical drama about a princess's dream of revenge. Moo-yeong, the daughter of King Yeong-ryu falls in love with Yeon-chung, the murderer of her father, and the son of the writer Yeon Gae So Mun and conflicts between revenge and love.Broadcast Period: July 2013Air Time: Wednesday & ThursdayDirected by: Kim Yong Soo(The Equator Man,White Christmas)Screenwriter: Kwon Min Soohttp://www.viki.com/channels/11640-sword-and-the-flower

Untitled - <U> SBS in the second half scheduled </ U>

Cast -

Screenplay - Hong sisters (Big, best love, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, You're Beautiful, Hong Gil Dong, etc.)

Directing - 진혁 (City Hunter, Prosecutor Princess, Brilliant Legacy)

Synopsis - distinctive personality hongjamae Loose trendy drama 

(google translation from DC ^^)

=> I like Hong sisters and You are beautiful is one of my favorite drama (well, I did not watch Big ^^) The director of City Hunter is very good too but I thought he is going to do the sageuk historical drama with Tae Woong ??

Green Mesquite subsequent scheduled  KBS (after Shark which is set to premiere in may)

Cast -

Screenplay - 박재범 God's Quiz (Season 1, 2, 3)

Directing -

Plot - what is happening in the background pediatrics ward medical drama Green

(google translation from DC ^^)

joo won as a doctor :P ?
cr DC

keaiduo said: Hey all, I'm new here. This forum is awesome! I kind of understand why kpop culture is spreading all over the world (even though the main region is still in the Asia). This forum defiantly acts as an incentive! I'm not a native speaker of English, but I hope to communicate and share a joyful time with JooWon's fans here! 

@tamta and @padme, welcome to Joo Won thread!

I'm excited for that Joo Won centric piece! Hwaiting @mrdimples! Thanks for all your awesome posts!