Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

exile18 said: I am totally disappointed with KBS.. All the praise and hype that Joo Won got totally does not live up to the award that JW won.. also, the ratings that BM received and the effort that JW put in, he should win the Top excellence.. SSK's acting & effort still pale in comparison. Why did he win Top excellence? 
Popularity is the word.  
I am so pissed off now. I like SSK too and I watched Nice guy and waiting for wolf boy But to compare his acting in NG with JW in BM, SSK still pale in comparison. I can say I really feel that JW should win Top excellence. 

Guest haisuvietnam

nhatkhanh said: exile18 said: I am totally disappointed with KBS.. All the praise and hype that Joo Won got totally does not live up to the award that JW won.. also, the ratings that BM received and the effort that JW put in, he should win the Top excellence.. SSK's acting & effort still pale in comparison. Why did he win Top excellence? 
Popularity is the word.  
I am so pissed off now. I like SSK too and I watched Nice guy and waiting for wolf boy But to compare his acting in NG with JW in BM, SSK still pale in comparison. I can say I really feel that JW should win Top excellence. 

Guest nhatkhanh

haisuvietnam said: nhatkhanh said: exile18 said: I am totally disappointed with KBS.. All the praise and hype that Joo Won got totally does not live up to the award that JW won.. also, the ratings that BM received and the effort that JW put in, he should win the Top excellence.. SSK's acting & effort still pale in comparison. Why did he win Top excellence? 
Popularity is the word.  

mrdimples

said:

exile18

said:

I am totally disappointed with KBS.. All the praise and hype that Joo Won got totally does not live up to the award that JW won.. also, the ratings that BM received and the effort that JW put in, he should win the Top excellence.. SSK's acting & effort still pale in comparison. Why did he win Top excellence? 
Popularity is the word.  

Joo Won Tweeted!!!

주원 @Moonjunwon

감사합니다^^ 인기상,우수상 받았네요^^ 아까는 경황이 없어서 말 못 했는데요~ 팬 여러분 진심으로 감사합니다^^ 새해 복 많이 받으세요^^

Google translated

Thank you ^ ^'s Choice Award, received the Excellence ^ ^ I can not tell you earlier, because like the rest did thank you sincerely ~ fan ^ ^ Happy New Year Best wishes ^

Just my personal view as one who works in a HR dept, some of u may not agree.

All these year end award ceremonies held by the tv stations for their own companies' productions are just a platform that they used to reward the artistes or give recognition, like wat our employers do by giving us year end bonuses for those of us who are working. Usually almost everyone will be given a reward. the only difference is the size of the reward. Also, there will always be ppl whom others in the company think do not deserved to be given the promotion/pay raise, or someone else shld be given it. Sometimes, these are influenced by who are 'bosses in the background' - if one has a strong support behind him/her, the reward may be bigger.

I wld prefer tat JW wins awards given at the national or regional level by a more credible institutions which mean he gains recognition from the industry. Awards given by the TV stations I see them as encouragements for better performance in future.

-edit-

TV stations may be influenced one way or the other by the artistes' agencies and the corporations tat advertise with the TV stations. See what kind if treatments tat JYJ (the kpop idol group tat Park Yuchun belongs to) gets from the TV stations tat fears wat one major artiste agency wld do if they allow JYJ to promote their albums or perform their songs at the TV stations or on air via radio.

Guest nhatkhanh

@exile18 @haisuvietnam @mrdimple @all I gonna cry now!!!!! Bridal Mask team just wasted their effort and passion
#$^&Y*U(&&%^%$#^$@#!#$^&*

I am soooooooo pissed that our beloved oppa didn't win the 'real best actor' award! He definitely deserved it soooooo sooooo soooo much more than SSK for all the blood, sweat and sleep he sooooo selflessly gave up! Not to mention his 'real life love too' that made him cry sooo sincerely at his Win Win appearance. I honestly think KBS didn't want to give him the best actor award coz if they did, Oppa will get even more 'limelight' now n inevitably, his new drama for MBC will benefit too! Whereas for SSK, don't believe he's in for a new drama for a any 'rival station'. Moreover, he's also 'fresh' from the new popularity he's getting for his werewolf movie. So it's KBS way of saying.... See this extremely popular n successful ''movie' actor, is also OUR best actor....! Humbergs!!!! >:P But then still.... I am still nevertheless still extremely proud of our beloved cutie! For winning the excellence award for his 1st major main actor role! I am extremely sure we'll see him win the biggest Daesang award in no time! Congrats dearest cutie oppa!!! :x And a very very happy new year to all my fellow cutie oppa lovers!!! :x

Guest haisuvietnam

exile18 said:

mrdimples

said:

exile18

said:

I am totally disappointed with KBS.. All the praise and hype that Joo Won got totally does not live up to the award that JW won.. also, the ratings that BM received and the effort that JW put in, he should win the Top excellence.. SSK's acting & effort still pale in comparison. Why did he win Top excellence? 
Popularity is the word.  

Guest haisuvietnam

When Shin Huyn Jong who played Kang Sang in Bridal Mask came to get award. He mentioned something about Joo Won. Do you know what did he say?

*excuse me for my imperfect english*

My dear Soompi friends, don't worry, this is only a show, where always rules the force of the drama industry. If you have behind you a powerful agency, you'll win a great award, even if you don't deserve it, nothing new under the sun...

But our Cutie has won very important awards (best actor, popularity), and Park Ki Woong the same (best supporting actor), Gaksital is "national drama" (and Nice Guy no), so it's all ok! All the people know WHO is the best actor this year...

I hope that this is only the beginning for Joo Won, he'll win many other awards! ^___^

and now...

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ITALY!!!

:x :x :x

coolreborn said: Joo Won Tweeted!!!

주원 @Moonjunwon

감사합니다^^ 인기상,우수상 받았네요^^ 아까는 경황이 없어서 말 못 했는데요~ 팬 여러분 진심으로 감사합니다^^ 새해 복 많이 받으세요^^

Google translated

Thank you ^ ^'s Choice Award, received the Excellence ^ ^ I can not tell you earlier, because like the rest did thank you sincerely ~ fan ^ ^ Happy New Year Best wishes ^

Oofff... I'm a little bit disappointed. (try very hard here not too 'bashing' others in Cutie's thread. Haha. Cool heart... cool.. ).

Guess that you cant go further from last year's Rookie to Top Excellent the next year (bleh)

He's proven his amazing talent and with his passion and dedication, hopefully he will get there someday...

Love you Cutie :-).

ctfrsgp said: Just my personal view as one who works in a HR dept, some of u may not agree.

All these year end award ceremonies held by the tv stations for their own companies' productions are just a platform that they used to reward the artistes or give recognition, like wat our employers do by giving us year end bonuses for those of us who are working. Usually almost everyone will be given a reward. the only difference is the size of the reward. Also, there will always be ppl whom others in the company think do not deserved to be given the promotion/pay raise, or someone else shld be given it. Sometimes, these are influenced by who are 'bosses in the background' - if one has a strong support behind him/her, the reward may be bigger.

I wld prefer tat JW wins awards given at the national or regional level by a more credible institutions which mean he gains recognition from the industry. Awards given by the TV stations I see them as encouragements for better performance in future.

-edit-
TV stations may be influenced one way or the other by the artistes' agencies and the corporations tat advertise with the TV stations. See what kind if treatments tat JYJ (the kpop idol group tat Park Yuchun belongs to) gets from the TV stations tat fears wat one major artiste agency wld do if they allow JYJ to promote their albums or perform their songs at the TV stations or on air via radio.

Guest haisuvietnam

valinor500 said:

*excuse me for my imperfect english*

My dear Soompi friends, don't worry, this is only a show, where always rules the force of the drama industry. If you have behind you a powerful agency, you'll win a great award, even if you don't deserve it, nothing new under the sun...

But our Cutie has won very important awards (best actor, popularity), and Park Ki Woong the same (best supporting actor), Gaksital is "national drama" (and Nice Guy no), so it's all ok! All the people know WHO is the best actor this year...

I hope that this is only the beginning for Joo Won, he'll win many other awards! ^___^

and now...

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ITALY!!!

:x :x :x